West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board announces Common Entrance Examination JENPAS 2021 for UG Courses of Nursing and Paramedical & Allied Science
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 – The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has released a notification for Common Entrance Examination JENPAS 2021 (formerly known as JENPAUH). The board shall soon conduct the Common Entrance Examination JENPAS for admission to following Undergraduate Courses of Nursing and Paramedical & Allied Sciences for the academic session 2021-22 in various institutes in West Bengal.
Read on for more details on WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis)
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Important Dates
- Tentative date to start online application – 3rd week of Mar 2021
- Last date for submission of Online application form – 04th July 2021
- Date of Exam – To be announced
- Publication of Results – To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021
Nationality – The applicant must be a citizen of India
Lower Age Limit – 17 Years
Upper Age Limit – 25 to 40
- Candidates should have qualified the 12th class with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Vernacular from a board which is recognized by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class can apply for the exam.
- Minimum marks in Nursing (45%), BASLP, BPT, BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro-Physiology, RIS Dialysis (50%) aggregate for general candidates, considering subjects.
- Minimum marks in Nursing (40%), BASLP, BPT (45%), BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro-Physiology, RIS Dialysis (40%) aggregate for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD candidates.
- Candidates must have subjects, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Electronics, Psychology
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to go through an online application.
- Application for the exam must be done online only. No Printed application form is available.
- Ensure filling genuine application form available online at www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- All future communications will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- WBJEEB will not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication by the candidates if the mobile number and/or the email ID are wrong/non-existing/non-functional/changed.
- Once the registration details i.e. name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender and date of birth are entered and submitted, this information cannot be changed/modified/edited under normal circumstances.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature as per the instructions provided in the Information Bulletin.
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/- + Bank services charges
- Mode of Payment – Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- Mode of Exam – Online Computer Based Test.
- No. of Questions – Each paper will contain 50 questions.
- Type of Questions – All questions will be of Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) type, with four answer options.
- Duration of the Exam – Time for each paper is 2 hours.
- Language of Exam – The questions will be in both English and Bengali Language.
Pattern of Question Papers
The test will consist of two papers namely.
- Physics & Chemistry – Full marks 100
- Biological Science – Full marks 100
- The tests will be based on 11th and 12th standard syllabus of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and other equivalent and recognized Board/Council.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website