West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board notifies Common Entrance Examination JENPAS 2022 for UG Courses of Nursing and Paramedical & Allied Science, Apply now
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 – The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has released a notification and invites online application for the Common Entrance Examination JENPAS 2022 (formerly known as JENPAUH) for admission to Undergraduate Courses of Nursing and Paramedical & Allied Sciences for the academic session 2022-23 in various institutes in West Bengal.
Read on for more details on WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022.
- MSc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- MSc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- MSc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- MSc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- MSc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- M.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- MSc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- MSc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis)
WBJEE JENPAS UG Dates 2022
- Release of Application form: 29th December 2021
- Last date to apply: 13th January 2022
- Form correction facility starts: 14th January 2022
- Form correction facility ends: 16th January 2022
- Release of Admit card: 06th May 2022
- WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Exam: 15th May 2022
- Declaration of result: 01st week of June 2022
- Counselling Dates: to be announced
WBJEE JENPAS UG Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India
- Lower Age Limit: 17 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 25 to 40
- Candidates should have qualified the 12th class with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Vernacular from a board which is recognized by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class can apply for the exam.
- Minimum marks in Nursing (45%), BASLP, BPT, BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro-Physiology, RIS Dialysis (50%) aggregate for general candidates, considering subjects.
- Minimum marks in Nursing (40%), BASLP, BPT (45%), BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro-Physiology, RIS Dialysis (40%) aggregate for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD candidates.
- Candidates must have subjects, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Electronics, Psychology
WBJEE JENPAS UG Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to go through an online application. Application for the exam must be done online only. No Printed application form is available.
- Ensure filling genuine application form available online at www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- All future communications will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- WBJEEB will not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication by the candidates if the mobile number and/or the email ID are wrong/non-existing/non-functional/changed.
- Once the registration details i.e. name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender and date of birth are entered and submitted, this information cannot be changed/modified/edited under normal circumstances.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- + Bank services charges
- Mode of Payment: Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
Mode of Exam
- Online Computer Based Test.
- Each paper will contain 50 questions
- Type of Questions: All questions will be of MCQ type, with four answer options.
- Duration of the Exam: Time for each paper is 2 hours.
- Language of Exam: The questions will be in both English and Bengali Language.
- Pattern of Question Papers: The test will consist of two papers namely.
- Physics & Chemistry: Full marks 100
- Biological Science: Full marks 100
- The tests will be based on 11th and 12th standard syllabus of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and other equivalent and recognized Board/Council.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website