West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board notifies Common Entrance Examination JENPAS 2023 for UG Courses of Nursing and Paramedical & Allied Science, Apply now
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 – The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has released a notification and invites online application for the Common Entrance Examination JENPAS 2023 (formerly known as JENPAUH) for admission to Undergraduate Courses of Nursing and Paramedical & Allied Sciences for the academic session 2023-24 in various institutes in West Bengal.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023
- WBJEEB will conduct OMR based Common Entrance Examination JENPAS(UG)-2023 and counselling for admission in various Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal into the following Undergraduate Courses for the academic session 2023-24.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. MMB (B. Sc. In Medical Microbiology)
- B.V.S.O (Bachelor of Vision Sciences and Optometry)
- B.H.A. (Bachelor in Hospital Administration)
- Online application with payment of fees : 10th January 2023 (Tuesday) to
- 31st January 23 (Tuesday) 5.30 p.m.
- Online correction and downloading revised confirmation page : 02nd February 2023 (Thursday) to 04th February 2023 (Saturday)
- Publication of Downloadable Admit Card : 02nd June 2023 (Friday) (tentative)
- to 11th June 2023 (Sunday)
- Date of Examination: 11th June 2023 (Sunday) (Tentative and may be changed in extraordinary circumstances)
- Paper-I – 11:00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Paper-II – 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Publication of Results : To be notified later
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India
- Lower Age Limit: 17 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 25 to 40
- Candidates should have qualified the 12th class with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Vernacular from a board which is recognized by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class can apply for the exam.
- Minimum marks in Nursing (45%), BASLP, BPT, BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro-Physiology, RIS Dialysis (50%) aggregate for general candidates, considering subjects.
- Minimum marks in Nursing (40%), BASLP, BPT (45%), BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro-Physiology, RIS Dialysis (40%) aggregate for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD candidates.
- Candidates must have subjects, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Electronics, Psychology
- Candidates are required to go through an online application. Application for the exam must be done online only. No Printed application form is available.
- Ensure filling genuine application form available online at www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- All future communications will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- WBJEEB will not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication by the candidates if the mobile number and/or the email ID are wrong/non-existing/non-functional/changed.
- Once the registration details i.e. name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender and date of birth are entered and submitted, this information cannot be changed/modified/edited under normal circumstances.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- + Bank services charges
- Mode of Payment: Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
Mode of Exam
- Online Computer Based Test.
- Each paper will contain 50 questions
- Type of Questions: All questions will be of MCQ type, with four answer options.
- Duration of the Exam: Time for each paper is 2 hours.
- Language of Exam: The questions will be in both English and Bengali Language.
- Pattern of Question Papers: The test will consist of two papers namely.
- Physics & Chemistry: Full marks 100
- Biological Science: Full marks 100
- The tests will be based on 11th and 12th standard syllabus of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and other equivalent and recognized Board/Council.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website