TJEE 2021 Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Form, Pattern
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination announces Joint Entrance Exam (TJEE) 2021
Tripura JEE 2021 - The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) has released the application form for Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2021 for admission to various Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical and other Professional Degree Courses in the state of Tripura.
Interested candidates can check out more details on TJEE 2021 like important dates, eligibility criteria, courses offered, application process and more
Tripura JEE 2021
- TBJEE 2021 is the entrance exam for admission to Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries, Technical and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura.
- The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Exam (TJEE)-2021 on the basis of its existing syllabi, to prepare merit list for admission to Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura.
- Candidates seeking admission to Engineering/ Technological Degree Courses (Group-A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to various Degree Courses of Veterinary/ Agricultural/ Fisheries, Paramedical and others (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates desiring to take chances in both of the above groups (Group-C) will have to appear in all the four subjects.
- Candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus for filling-up of application form, question pattern and mode of answer.
Tripura JEE 2021 Courses Offered
- Engineering and Technological
- Veterinary Science
- Other Professional Degree Courses
Tripura JEE 2021 Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application and Payment: 5th to 25th April 2021
- Admit Card download: June 2021 (2nd Week)
- Date of Examination: 23rd June 2021
- Date of Uploading of Model Answer key: 25th June 2021 (Evening)
- Last date of receiving feedback: 30th June 2021 (upto 5 PM)
- Tentative date of result publication: 3rd week of July 2021
- Tentative period of counseling process: July-August 2021
Tripura JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2021
- Candidate must have passed / appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers of Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not a permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Govt. working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and the candidate have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S. (+2) Exam or equivalent from an Institution of Tripura, is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Tripura Joint Entrance Exam and the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Exam or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Exam from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Exam.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination he/she shall not be eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Exam this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority.
Tripura JEE 2021 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply “Online” Only. The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted. Submission of Online Application Form should be done by accessing TBJEE website www.tbjee.nic.in only.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Duplicate application may cause the rejection of the candidature.
- Application Fee plus Bank’s Services, as applicable, are payable by NET banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Candidates are required to go through the instructions carefully before attempting for online application.
- For General Male Candidates - Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ST Male Candidates - Rs. 450/
- All Female and BPL (Male) Candidates - Rs. 350/-
- Mode of Payment - Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking
- Processing charges & Goods & Service Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
Tripura JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- Date of Exam for Physics & Chemistry: 23rd June 2021 (Wed) 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Date of Exam for Biology: 23rd June 2021 (Wed), 1.30 PM to 2.15 PM
- Date of Exam for Mathematics: 23rd June 2021 (Wed), 2.45 PM to 3.30 PM
- Mode of Exam: The Board is conducting the exam through Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) system
- Duration: Duration of Exam of each paper will be 2 hours.
- Type of Exam: The pattern of questions is Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- Language: The medium of Question Paper shall be in English and Bengali.
- Total marks: Full marks for each question paper of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will be 100 marks.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each Module for each subject. Each question will carry 2 (two) marks.
- The Exam will be conducted at Dharmanagar, Kailashahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar and Agartala
- Reservation of seats for SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/ Wards of Ex Servicemen (ESM) candidates will be made as per Reservation Act of the State Government as notified from time to time
- Certificate(s) issued by the appropriate authority (Directorate of Sainik Welfare for ESM candidates and District Disabilities Rehabilitation Centres for PwD candidates) shall have to be uploaded at the time of application by the candidate
- Further information regarding the number of seats available and procedure of counselling will be published later on.
Publication of Result
- The result of the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination may be published in the third week of July. However, some changes may take place due to unavoidable circumstances. The Board shall publish Merit list on the basis of the merit
- This list includes the candidates who will appear in the examination qualifying the criteria fixed by the Board on consideration of all the aspects
- Results will be published through the Board's website. The Board does not keep any provision for post publication review at any stage and so will not entertain any such application in this regard
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website