Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination announces Joint Entrance Exam (TJEE) 2022, Apply now
Tripura JEE 2022 – The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) has released the application form for Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2022 for admission to various Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical and other Professional Degree Courses in the state of Tripura.
Interested candidates can check out more details on Tripura JEE 2022 like important dates, eligibility criteria, courses offered, application process and more
Tripura JEE 2022
- TBJEE 2022 is the entrance exam for admission to Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries, Technical and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura.
- The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Exam (TJEE)-2022 on the basis of its existing syllabi, to prepare merit list for admission to Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura.
- Candidates seeking admission to Engineering/ Technological Degree Courses (Group-A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to various Degree Courses of Veterinary/ Agricultural/ Fisheries, Paramedical and others (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates desiring to take chances in both of the above groups (Group-C) will have to appear in all the four subjects.
- Candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus for filling-up of application form, question pattern and mode of answer.
- Engineering and Technological
- Veterinary Science
- Other Professional Degree Courses
Tripura JEE Dates 2022
- Online Submission of Application and Payment: 16th Feb to 02nd March 2022
- Admit Card download: April 2022 (2nd Week)
- Date of Examination: 27th April 2022
- Date of Uploading of Model Answer key: 29th April 2022 (Evening)
- Last date of receiving feedback: 04th May 2022 (upto 5 PM)
- Tentative date of result publication: 04th week of May 2022
- Tentative period of counseling process: June-July 2022
Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2022
- Candidates must have passed / appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers of Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not a permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Govt. working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and the candidate has passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S. (+2) Exam or equivalent from an Institution of Tripura, is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Tripura Joint Entrance Exam and the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Exam or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Exam from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Exam.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination he/she shall not be eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Exam this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority.
- Reservation of seats for SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/ Wards of Ex Servicemen (ESM) candidates will be made as per Reservation Act of the State Government as notified from time to time
- Certificate(s) issued by the appropriate authority (Directorate of Sainik Welfare for ESM candidates and District Disabilities Rehabilitation Centres for PwD candidates) shall have to be uploaded at the time of application by the candidate
- Further information regarding the number of seats available and procedure of counselling will be published later on.
Tripura JEE Application Process 2022
- Candidates have to apply “Online” Only. The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted. Submission of Online Application Form should be done by accessing TBJEE website www.tbjee.nic.in only.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Duplicate application may cause the rejection of the candidature.
- Application Fee plus Bank’s Services, as applicable, are payable by NET banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Candidates are required to go through the instructions carefully before attempting for online application.
- For General Male Candidates – Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ST Male Candidates – Rs. 450/
- All Female and BPL (Male) Candidates – Rs. 350/-
- Mode of Payment – Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking
- Processing charges & Goods & Service Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
Tripura JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- Date of Exam for Physics & Chemistry: 27th April 2022 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Date of Exam for Biology: 27th April 2022, 1.30 PM to 2.15 PM
- Date of Exam for Mathematics: 27th April 2022, 2.45 PM to 3.30 PM
- Mode of Exam: Board is conducting the exam through Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) system
- Duration: Duration of Exam of each paper will be 2 hours.
- Type of Exam: The pattern of questions is Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- Language: The medium of Question Paper shall be in English and Bengali.
- Total Marks: Full marks for each question paper of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will be 100 marks.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each Module for each subject. Each question will carry 2 (two) marks.
- Exam will be conducted at Dharmanagar, Kailashahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar and Agartala
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website