TJEE 2019 Exam pattern
Exam pattern for TJEE 2019
Tripura JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Every year the Board conducts Joint Entrance Examination at the end of April for preparation of merit list to select students/candidates for admission to different professional degree courses, such as Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries and others.
- The Program of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2019 for four different subjects is as follow:
- 24th April 2019 (Tuesday, 11.00 am to 01.00 pm for Physics and 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm for Chemistry)
- 25th April 2019 (Wednesday, 11.00 am to 01.00 pm for Mathematics and 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm for Biology)
- Question Paper of each subject of Exam will be of 100 marks comprising of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Candidates seeking admission to Engineering/Technical Degree Courses (Group-A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and those seeking admission to various Degree Courses of /Veterinary Science/Agriculture/Fisheries and others (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates desiring to take chances in both of the above groups (Group-C) will have to appear in all the four subjects.
- Optical Marks Recognition/Reading (OMR) system will also be adopted in TJEE-2019.
- Candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus about question pattern and mode of answer.
- The examination will be conducted at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar and Agartala.