Telangana TSRJC CET 2018 Notification- eligibility, application, dates
Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test 2018
Telangana TSRJC CET 2018 - Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TRIES) has issued the Telangana State Residential Junior College CET (TSRJC CET) 2018 Notification for admission into Intermediate First Year in 4 (four) Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges (TSRJCs) for the academic year 2018-19
TREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges with an objective to provide quality education to the talented children. Presently, TREI Society is managing 04 TS Residential Junior Colleges (03 for Boys and one for Girls).
Online Application Submission through Online begins: 06th March 2018
Last Date for TSRJC 2016 Online Application Submission: 09th April 2018
TSRJC 2018 Exam Date: 06th May 2018 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
- General Junior Colleges (English Medium- MPC, BPC and MEC Groups):
- For Boys: TSR Junior College, Sarvail, Nalgonda Dist.
- For Girls: TSR Junior College, Hasanparthy, Warangal District Minority Junior Colleges(English and Urdu both Media- BPC, MPC and CEC Groups):
- Boys: (1)TSR Junior College, LB Nagar, Nagole, Hyderabad; (2) TSR Junior College Nagaram, Nizamabad Distt.
- Long-term Intensive coaching will be given for EAMCET at all the above Junior Colleges
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying exam in first attempt in March/April 2018 only
- Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying exam and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates
Also See : Latest Notification
- SC - 15%, ST - 06%, BC-A: 7% BC-B - 10%, BC-C 1%, BC-D - 7 & BC-E 04%
- Special Category Reservation: PHC: 3% Sports: 3% CAP (Children of Armed Personnel): 3%
- Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance Exam, Reservation, Special category and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC & CEC Group, Combined Rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC & CEC
- If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa
TSRJC CET Syllabus 2018
- Candidates should score good score to get rank in this exam. Hence have a keen look at exam pattern and syllabus to become familiar. There is the separate syllabus for MPC, MEC, BIPC, CEC.
- MPC - Maths, Physical Science and English
- BPC - English, Biology, Science-Physical Science
- CEC/MEC - English, Maths, Social
- Candidates must visit the website www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in and pay the registration fee
- Steps to be followed in submission of the application through "Online"
- Candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSRJC-CET 2018
- Candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150/- through Online or through Credit Card (Payment gateway) for submission of application through Online
- At the Online Center or Payment Gateway (By Credit Card @tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in), the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number)
- Before submission of the online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given at annexure)