Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) announces Entrance Exam December 2021 for Admission to Class VIII for July 2022 Term
RIMC Entrance Exam December 2021 – Applications are invited from boys only for admissions to class VIII in the Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC), Dehradun (Uttarakhand) for July 2022 Term through RIMC Entrance Exam to be held on December 18, 2021.
Candidates can check details on the RIMC Entrance Exam December 2021 from the page below.
RIMC (Rashtriya Institute Military College), Dehradun
- RIMC Admission Test for Students which is going to be held on 18th December 2021 for Admission in Class VIII at the Rashtriya Indian Military College for the Academic Term/Academic Year July 2022 Term.
- Candidates have to check the RIMC website for regular updates regarding Result and Joining Instructions.
RIMC Entrance Exam December 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 15th April 2021
- Date of 8th Class Admission Test: 05th June 2021
- Date of Interview for qualified candidates in the Written Exam: 06th October 2021
- Press Note by ARTRAC to be Published Before: 25th July 2021
- Press Note by State Govts. to be Published Before: 30th July 2021
- Last Date for Acceptance of Applications by State Govts.: 30th October 2021
- Conduct of Written Exam: 18th December 2021
- Conduct of Viva-Voce of any those candidates who qualify the written exam: Date will be intimated later
Eligibility Criteria for RIMC Entrance Exam December 2021
- Candidates (boys only) appearing for the above test should not be less than 11½ years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 Years as on 01st July 2022, i.e., they should have been born not earlier than 02nd Jul 2009 and not later than 01st Jan 2011.
- Candidates should either be studying in Class VII or passed Class VII from any recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC, i.e., on 01st July 2022.
RIMC Entrance Exam December 2021 Application Process
- The prospectus-cum-application form and booklet of old question papers can be obtained Only Directly from “The Rashtriya Indian Military College, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248003” through speed post by forwarding Self-addressed slip and an amount payee bank draft of Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.555/- for SC/ST candidates along with Caste Certificate.
- Application forms from the candidates whose parents/guardians are domicile of Telangana State should reach the TSPSC
- For General Candidates – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.555/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Upon receipt of payment, the same will be dispatched by Speed post only.
- Demand Draft – State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun (Band Code-01576), Uttarakhand
- RIMC shall prepare the Final Select List based on the Merit of the Students based on their respective Performance and Total Marks both in the NIMC / RIMC Entrance Test and Personal Interview / Viva-voce for admission at the Rashtriya Indian Military College.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Written Part of the Exam will consist of three papers, namely, 1) Mathematics (200 marks) (09:30-11:30 hours), 2) General Knowledge (75 marks) (12:00-13:00hrs) and 3) English (125 marks) (14:30-16:30hrs)
- The minimum pass mark in each paper is 50%.
- Interview will be held for only those candidates who qualify in the written exam, Minimum pass marks in the interview are 50% and the date, venue for the interview
- All the candidates qualified after the interview will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only
- Exam centers are generally located in in the state capitals or in cities/ towns as advertised
- Amount of scholarships varies from state to state and is between Rs.10,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per annum
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website