DTE announces Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2023 for Admission to Diploma Courses, Apply now
Assam PAT 2023 – Director of Technical Education (DTE) Assam invites online applications for registration for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2023 for admission into Diploma Courses in the Polytechnics Institute in Assam State for the academic session 2023-24
Assam PAT 2023
- Start Date of Online Registration: 10th April 2023
- Last Date for Online Registration: 05th May 2023
- Availability of Admit Cards on the Website: Will be declared later on
- Date of Assam Polytechnic (PAT): Will be declared later on
- Candidates must pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with –
Minimum Aggregate Marks
- 40% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
- 35% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste Candidates.
- 33% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates
- For General/OBC -20 years 6 months on 31st December 2023
- For SC/ST – 23 years 6 months on 31st December 2023
- Upper age limit is 20 years 6 months on 31st December 2023.
- Interested Candidates can apply online mode only through the official website https://dte.assam.gov.in/
- Candidates are to apply online by logging into dte.assam.gov.in and click on “Online Application for PAT-2023” from 10th April 2023 to 05th May 2023
- Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the Online Application form available on the official website.
- Application Fee – Rs.500/- + bank charges
Mode of Payment
- Online through Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking etc.
- Offline payments can be made at any branch of State Bank of India by printing the generated Bank Challan and depositing the fee amount at any nearby SBI Branch.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website dte.assam.gov.in Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the admit card.
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode
- Language: The medium of the examination is English.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type
- Total Marks: 150 marks
- Marking Scheme: There is no Negative Marking
- Syllabus shall be based on the Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of subjects science & Mathematics.
- Admission Test will be held in selected centers at Mangaldoi, Tezpur, Tinsukia and in Govt. Polytechnics/Institutions of Assam.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2023 notifications and dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2023