WBJEE JELET 2021 Exam Date, Registration, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus
WBJEE JELET 2021 Notification (released) for B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Admission
WBJEE JELET 2021 - West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has released the notification for the Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE JELET) 2021 to be held on June 28, 2021 for admission to 2nd year of study in the four-year courses of Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology and Pharmacy (except Architecture) in universities and Colleges in the State of West Bengal for the academic year 2021
Candidates who wish to apply for WBJEE JELET 2021 must fill the online application form on the official website. Read on for more details on WBJEE JELET 2021
WBJEE JELET 2021 Important Dates
- Release of Application Form: 04th May 2021
- Last date to fill the application form: 07th May 2021
- Application Form Correction: To be announced
- Release of Admit Card/Hall Ticket: To be announced
- Date of Examination: 29th August 2021 (Sunday)
- Result Declaration: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE JELET 2021
- Citizenship: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Diploma in Engineering & Technology Degree Course
- Candidates must pass Diploma in engineering/ Technology from AICTE approved institution with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/OBC-B/ PwD) marks or equivalent CGPA.
- But for admission Jadavpur University, Candidate must secure at least 60% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/OBC-B/ PwD) marks or equivalent CGPA in diploma exam relevant branch.
- All relevant norms of D. G. Shipping will be applicable for admission into a Degree Course in Marine Engineering.
B.Sc. Candidates (Engineering & Technology Degree Course)
- Candidates must pass B. Sc. Degree from any University recognized by UGC with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PwD) marks; or also the candidate must have passed 12th standard school examination with Mathematics as a subject
- Candidate, if admitted, will have to clear the subjects of Engineering Mechanics and Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing of the 1st year Degree Course in Engineering/Technology along with their second-year subjects
- B.Sc. candidates will be considered for admission only if vacancies remain even after filling the seats with available Diploma holder candidates.
Both B.Sc. Candidates and Diploma holders Engineering & Technology
- Both such candidates will also be eligible for admission to the 1st year Engineering Degree Courses subject to vacancies in the 1st year classes in case the vacancies as lateral entry at second year are exhausted. However, the admission shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
Diploma holders in Pharmacy Degree Course in Pharmacy
- Candidate must pass Diploma in Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PwD) marks or equivalent CGPA or
- Such candidates will also be eligible for admission to the 1st year Degree Course Subject to vacancies in the 1st year classes in case the vacancies as lateral entry second year are exhausted.
- There is no upper age limit for Diploma holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy For B.Sc. Candidates, the upper age limit is 27 (twenty-seven) years as on31st December 2021
- For Diploma holders in marine Engineering, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December 2021
WBJEE JELET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.wbresults.co.in / www.wbjeeb.in
- Application for the examination must be done online only. No printed application is available. Ensure filling genuine application from available online at website www.wbjeeb.mic.in
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 Registration
- Step 2 Fill application form online
- Step 3 Upload required documents
- Step 4 Payment and Confirmation
- Application Fee - Rs. 500/- + Bank service charges
- Mode of Payment - Through Net Banking/Card Debit/Credit Card
WBJEE JELET 2021 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for each eligible applicant will be available after the successful completion of the application form. Admit card will be available at the official website
- Candidates who will fill the application form will only be able to download the admit card. Applicants should download the Admit Card and carry it along with him/her to the Examination Centre.
WBJEE JELET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode
- Language: English only
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
- Test Duration: 2 hours
- Total Question: 100 Questions
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Diploma holders in Engineering & Technology - Prescribed diploma syllabus of The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education - Engineering Mathematics, Electrical Technology, Computer Application, Environmental Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Basic Printing Engineering, Printers’ Materials Science, Soil & Water, Farm Machinery and Power, Food Processes and Food Harvest Engineering
- B.Sc. Candidates - Mathematics pass course syllabus of the University of Calcutta; Mathematics
- Diploma holders in Pharmacy - Diploma Level syllabus in Pharmacy as prescribed by the Pharmacy Council of India; Pharmacy
- Diploma holders in engineering/technology will choose any three (3) of the following 17 zones in order of their preference.
- Bankura; Asansol; Durgapur; Burdwan; Coochbehar; Siliguri; Srirampur; Howrah; Kolkata- Central; Kolkata-North/Salt Lake; Kolkata-South; Malda; Kharagpur; Haldia; Berhampur; Kalyani; Agartala
Diploma holders in Pharmacy will choose the following 3 zones in order of their preference.
- Durgapur; Siliguri and Kolkata-North/Salt Lake
- Final result will be published in the form of Rank Cards, which will contain all relevant ranks and total score. Rank cards will be available only from the portal www.wbjeeb.in
- Candidates will be able to view and download their rank card by logging in with their password. Ranks cards with scores will be issued to all candidates, who appeared in the exam.
- But all may not be awarded a rank and hence may not be eligible for counselling, for which a cut off rank and/or a cut off score will be decided by the board.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website