Department of Technical Education, Haryana announces Admission to Diploma Engineering, Diploma Pharmacy and Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) Courses 2021
DTE Haryana Diploma Courses Admission 2021 – Haryana State Technical Education Society under the Department of Technical Education, Haryana invites applications for Admission to Diploma Engineering, Diploma Pharmacy and Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry Courses for the Session 2021-22.
- Diploma Engineering
- Diploma Pharmacy
- Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry
DTE Haryana Diploma Courses Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for registration in Diploma Engg. & Diploma Pharmacy has been extended upto : 23rd August 2021
- Last date for registration in Diploma Engg. (Lateral Entry) Courses has been extended upto : 18th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DTE Haryana Diploma Courses Admission 2021
For Diploma Engg.
- Passed 10th Std/ SSC Examination.
- Obtained at least 35% marks (33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category) at the qualifying examination.
For Diploma Engg. – Lateral Entry
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subjects. OR
- 10+2 Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subjects) or 10+2 Science with Technical Vocational subject. OR
- 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate Trade in that order shall be eligible for admission to Second Year Diploma Course(s) of appropriate Programme.
For Diploma Pharmacy
- Entry qualification: 10+2 passed from Board of School Education, Haryana, or examination from a recognized board/ university (Subject to change by State Govt. decision).
- Eligibility (Subject to change by State Govt./ Pharmacy Council decision if any) : Passed from a recognized Board/University in any of the following examination with pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics:
- Intermediate examination in science.
- First year of the three years degree courses in science.
- Regular 10+2 examination only in science academic stream.
- 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam (Science academic stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology) of Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal.
- Pre-degree exam., or
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
DTE Haryana Diploma Courses Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply through official website http://www.hstes.org.in/
- Before applying Online, the candidate should read Diploma & Degree Courses Prospectus 2021 Carefully (which is available online at www.hstes.org.in).
- For General Category : Rs.500/-
- For all Reserved Categories of Haryana (SC/SCD/BC/PH/FF/ESM/KM/EWSs/HGST/GIRLS) : Rs.200/-
- Diploma Engg. : Admission in Diploma Engg. Course shall be made on the basis of merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Diploma Engg. – Lateral Entry : Admission of the candidates to the Diploma lateral entry course through online off-campus counseling will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit of %age of qualifying examination.
- Diploma Pharmacy : Admission to Diploma Pharmacy course shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit/ rank prepared on the basis of %age of qualifying examination through On-line Off-Campus counseling at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website