Haryana Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Test (DET) 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
DTE Haryana announces Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (DET) 2019 for admission to Diploma Courses
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2019 - Dept. of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana invites applications from the candidates seeking admission to diploma courses in the polytechnic located in the state of Haryana for the session of 2019-20.
- Haryana State Technical Education Society if inviting online applications form eligible candidates for the following courses/ categories and entrance test.
- Diploma Engg. (03 years duration course) including Haryana Govt. Schools Toppers, kashmiri migrants, Mewat Area residents, Shivalik Development board and Tuition fee waiver categories
- Diploma Pharmacy: (02 years duration course) including Mewat area residents category
- Online Lateral Entry diploma entrance test i.e. DET (L) 2019 for admission to 2nd year of diploma of Engg. (02 year duration course) including Tuition fee waiver (TFW) Category.
Important Dates for Haryana Polytechnic DET 2019
- Filling up or online application form of online entrance test on website: 16th April to 22nd May 2019
- Deposit of Entrance Test Fee Either online or through E-Challan generated on website: 16th April to 22nd May 2019 (online), 17th April to 23rd May 2019 (E-challan)
- Availability of DET (L)- 2019 Admit card at website: From 24th May 2019 (after 11.00 AM)
- Conduct of online Diploma Entrance Test (Lateral Entry)-2019: Online entrance test form 29th May 2019 to 31st May 2019
- Declaration of Result/Unique Rank Declaration on website (www.onlinetesthry.gov.in): 04th June 2019 (after 5.00pm)
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Polytechnic DET 2019
Branches in Diploma Engg:
- Agriculture Engg, Aircraft Engg, Information technology, Instrumentation & Control Engg. Architectural Assistantship, Library & Information Science, Automobile Engg, Mechanical Engg, Ceramic Engg, Mechanical Engg, (Tool & Die), Chemical Engg, Mechanical Engg, (CAD/CAM), Chemical Engg, Mechatronics Engg, Civil Engg, Medical Electronics Diploma in Business Management, Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma in Hotel Management, Office Management & Computer Application.
- Passed 10th Std/ SSC Examination. Obtained at least 35% marks (33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category) at the qualifying examination. Compulsory pass in Maths and Science subjects in the qualifying examination.
Basis of Admissions
- Admission in Diploma Engg. Course shall be made on the basis of merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of Qualifying Examination: Each eligible candidate who has submitted and got his/ her Online Application Form Verified & Confirmed by the selected Designated Center upto the last date of Verification & Confirmation of Online Application Form for admission to Diploma Engg. will be assigned Inter-se-Merit/ Rank based on the following criteria:
- Percentage of Aggregate Marks obtained at Secondary School Examination – SSC (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination shall be the basis for the purpose of determining the Inter-se-Merit.
- Rounding off of the marks secured by the candidate will be done upto four decimal places in individual subject and grand total while converting marks of the individual subject out of 100 and calculating percentage of Aggregate Marks.
- For calculating the percentage of subject wise and Aggregate Marks, the marks of individual subject and Grand Total given by the respective School Board will be considered. In case, subject wise and Aggregate Marks are not mentioned by the concerned Board then GPA and CGPA awarded by the Board will be considered for calculating the percentage of subject wise and Aggregate Marks according to the Conversion Factor mentioned in Mark Sheet. If, the Conversion Factor is not mentioned in Mark Sheet, the candidate shall submit proof of subject wise and Aggregate Marks issued by the concerned Board upto the last date prescribed for the Verification/ Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form.
- In case, where the aggregate marks or the CGPA is not mentioned by the concerned Board in the DMC of Qualifying Examination (Matriculation), then total marks of all the subjects should be considered for calculating percentage of aggregate marks of Qualifying Examination.
- In case, Mark Sheet issued by any School Education Board is in a Language other than English and Hindi, candidate shall submit copy of transcript of Mark Sheet issued by the concerned Board in English or Hindi.
For Admission in Diploma Engg.- Lateral Entry
Branches in Diploma Engg (Lateral Entry):
- Agriculture Engg. Automobile Engg, Ceramic Technology, Computer Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Information Technology, Instrumentation & Control Engg, Medical Electronics, Electrical Engg, Civil Engg, Food Technology, Mechanical Engg, Textile Technology, Fashion Technology, Office Mgmt & Computer Application, Mechanical Engg, Mechanical Engg, (Tool & Die), Production Engg,)
- All those candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th), 10+2 Science (with Mathematics), 10+2 (vocational), 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Math (PCM) or 12th class passed with NSQF level 4 will be eligible for consideration in various Diploma Engineering courses as per the compatibility of the courses.
- The candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th) or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Math (PCM) will be eligible for consideration in all streams of Diploma Engg.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 (Arts/ Commerce) will be eligible for consideration in Non-Engineering Diploma Courses (Diploma in Business Management, Industrial & Personal Management, Hotel Management, Finance, Accounts & Auditing, Library & Information Science and Office Management & Computer Application) only.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Medical) will be eligible for consideration in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology only.
- The candidates who have passed 12th class with NSQF level 4 or 10+2 (Vocational) will be eligible as per the compatibility of the course.
- Candidates who have completed Three year diploma in particular branch would be eligible to take admission in 2nd year of a different branch through lateral entry.
Basis of Admissions
- Admission of the candidates to the Diploma lateral entry course through 1st & 2nd online off campus counseling (as per reservation) will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit/rank of Online Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test (i.e. DET (L)-2019).
Syllabus of DET (L)-2019
- Syllabus: 10+2 (Standard) of Board of School Education Haryana.
- Question Paper: There will be a composite online entrance test of 100 minutes duration consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions of 1 mark each having equal distribution of English, General Awareness and Aptitude, Mathematics, Science.
- Questions will be in English only.
- THERE WILL BE NO NEGATIVE MARKING FOR THE WRONG ANSWER
For Admission in Diploma Pharmacy (Two Year Duration- Annual Course)
- 10+2 passed from Board of School Education, Haryana, or examination from a recognized board/ university (Subject to change by State Govt. decision).
Eligibility (Subject to change by State Govt. / Pharmacy Council decision if any)
- Passed from a recognized Board/University in any of the following examination with pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics:
- Intermediate examination in science.
- First year of the three years degree courses in science.
- Regular 10+2 examination only in science academic stream.
- 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam (Science academic stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology) of Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal.
- Pre-degree exam., or
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
- As per letter no. 14-2/2015- PCI (A)/23891-25895 dated 07-09-2015 of Pharmacy Council of India, it has been decided that “A student who has passed from Open School education system of the Central Govt./ State Govt. institutions are eligible for admission to Pharmacy courses as per the concerned Education Regulations.” It was further decided that the students of such Open Schools who have already passed or are undergoing pharmacy course(s) shall be treated as eligible for registration as a pharmacists under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 subject to fulfillment of the other prescribed conditions of registration under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- As per letter no. 14-2/2006- PCI-5763-6337 dated 13-06-2007 of Pharmacy Council of India candidates having pre-university examinations (new scheme) of Andhra University with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Physics, Chemistry, Biology are not eligible.
Basis of Admission
- Admission to Diploma Pharmacy course shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit/ rank prepared on the basis of %age of qualifying examination through On-line Off-Campus counseling at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in
- All India Category Seats: 15% of the sanctioned intake
- State Quota: 85% of the sanctioned intake
- Haryana open general category: 50% of state quota
- Reserved Categories of Haryana: 50% of state quota
- Scheduled castes: 20% of state quota
- Backward Classes (A): 16% of state quota
- Backward Classes (B): 11% of state quota
- Physically Handicapped (PH): 3% of state Quota
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2019 Application Process
- The candidate shall fill up and submit online application form at www.onlinetesthry.nic.in and shall deposit the prescribed Entrance Test fee/ Application fee in the selected bank through E-challan generated online white submitting online application form
- Before applying online, the candidate are advice to carefully read the Diploma Prospectus-2019 available at www. hstes.org.in
- The candidate must apply before the closing date for submission of online application.
Entrance Exam Fee
Applicable for DET 2019 and DET (L) 2019
- General Category: Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.200/-
Applicable for Diploma (Pharmacy), category of Diploma (Engg. & Hotel Mgmt.)/ Diploma Engg (Lateral Entry), HGST category of Diploma (Engg. & Hotel Management), Mewat Resident Quota and Shivalik Development Board Quota.
- For General Category: RS.500/-
- For Reserved categories: Rs.200/-
- Counseling Fee: Rs. 500/- for all categories
Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) Panchkula
Bays No. 7-12, Sector- 4, Panchkula, Helpdesk No.: 1800-420-2026. Website www.hstes.org or www.hstes.in