Centurion University announces Entrance Exam (CUEE) 2021 for Admission to B.Tech and B.Sc. Program 2021
CUEE 2021 – Centurion University invites applications from eligible candidates for Centurion University Entrance Examination (CUEE) 2021 for admission to B.Tech (Engineering), B. Tech (Agricultural) and B.Sc. Agriculture Courses 2021 for its Bhubaneswar, Paralakhemundi and Visakhapatnam Campus
Interested applicants can check the details of application form, eligibility criteria and other important details for the same on this page given below.
- Centurion University Entrance Exam (CUEE) is conducted by Centurion University, Odisha for admission to B.Tech. (Engineering), BTech (Agriculture) and BSc Agriculture Courses offered at the University’s Bhubaneswar, Paralakhemundi, and Vijayanagarm/ Visakhapatnam Campuses.
- Applicants seeking admission to CUTM Courses are required to appear for Centurion University Entrance Examination (CUEE) conducted by the University.
- Centurion University Entrance Examination (CUEE) is basically a computer based online test for the students aspiring to take admission in B.Tech (Regular and Lateral), B. Tech (Agril. Engg.) and B.Sc. (Ag.) Courses of the University
School of Engineering & Technology
- B. Tech Program at Paralakhemundi Campus: Electronics & Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering/IT; Mechanical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Bio-Tech Engineering and Manning Engineering.
- B. Tech Program at Bhubaneswar Campus: Electronics & Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Civil Engineering.
M.S. Swaminathan School of Agriculture (Paralakhemundi)
- B. Tech Agriculture (4 years)
- B.Sc. Agriculture (4 years)
- Diploma in Agriculture (2 years)
Choice Based Credit System
- Centurion University is one of the first Universities to offer the pioneering Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) mandated by UGC.
- The student has a choice of picking from a list of courses; this gives the student flexibility to choose his/her subjects according to their interest and class-load.
CUEE 2021 Important Dates
- Last date to submit application form in online mode – 30th April 2021 (till 11:59 PM)
- Issuance of Admit Card – To be announced
- CUEE 2021 Exam – To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for CUEE 2021
- Must be done 10+2 examination with no less than 45% aggregate (40% in case of candidates from reserved category)
- They must clear the qualifying examination with physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as main subjects or in Language, Physics, Chemistry, any one of the subjects (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology, Technical vocational subject) and other subjects taken in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Must be appeared in CUEE/ EAMCET/JEE main/ WBJEE/ other equivalent examinations
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Applicants should have done 10+2 science examinations with at least 45% aggregate (40% marks for reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
B.Sc (Agriculture Eng)
- Must be passed in 10+2 examination with at least 50% aggregate (40% in the case of candidates from reserved category) in PCB or PCM.
- Must appear in CUEE/ EAMCET/JEE main/ WBJEE/ other equivalent examinations.
- For B.Sc. Ag, they should have scored a minimum of 50 marks in CUEE or 65 marks in JEE mains or 65 marks in EAMCET AND should have career 60 percent for all. For AP students, they should have a career of 80 percent.
For Diploma Program
- Applicants who have passed 10th examination or ITI Pass are eligible to apply for Diploma Course.
CUEE 2021 Application Process
- Candidates opting for online application are required to visit the CUEE 2021 Website www.cutm.ac.in and follow the instructions given there to fill up the online application form.
- Step 1 – Provide Mobile Number & Email ID
- Step 2 – Validate Email Id or Mobile by entering the code sent via Email or SMS
- Step 3 – Fill in your relevant details and preferences
- Step 4 – Pay registration fees
- Candidates will have to pay a sum of INR 1000 or INR 1500 based on their course to complete the registration process
- For other information, applicants may visit the University website www.cutm.ac.in.
CUEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- This section covers all the details regarding the exam pattern of CUEE 2021 entrance exam:
- Paper Mode – Objective
- Type of questions – Objective type(4 options will be provided out of which one is correct)
- Subjects: Depending on the course
- Duration of exam – 3 hours
- Maximum marks – 180
- No of sections in paper – 3
- After confirmation on your Admission Microsite about receipt of your Form, it will normally be processed within 5 working days.
- Qualifying candidates will inform about the date, time and venue of Admission Procedure on the Admission Microsite
- The Admission procedure may last till late in the evening. You are requested to make Traveling & boarding arrangements on your own.
CUEE 2021 Admit Card
- Eligible applicants will be able to download the admit card from university’s official website at www.cutm.in
- The admit card will be downloaded only after entering the candidate’s registration number and submitting it.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website