CUEE 2020 - Centurion University Entrance Exam for B.Tech B.Sc Admission
Centurion University announces Entrance Exam (CUEE) 2020 for B.Tech and B.Sc. Agriculture Admission 2020
CUEE 2020 - Centurion University invites applications from eligible candidates for Centurion University Entrance Examination (CUEE) 2020 for admission to B.Tech (Engineering), B. Tech (Agricultural) and B.Sc. Agriculture Courses 2020 for its Bhubaneswar, Paralakhemundi and Visakhapatnam Campus
Interested applicants can check the details of application form, eligibility criteria and other important details for the same on this page given below.
Also See : Latest Entrance Exams
- Centurion University Entrance Exam (CUEE) is conducted by Centurion University, Odisha for admission to B.Tech. (Engineering), BTech (Agriculture) and BSc Agriculture Courses offered at the University’s Bhubaneswar, Paralakhemundi, and Vijayanagarm/ Visakhapatnam Campuses.
- Applicants seeking admission to CUTM Courses are required to appear for Centurion University Entrance Examination (CUEE) conducted by the University.
- Centurion University Entrance Examination (CUEE) is basically a computer based online test for the students aspiring to take admission in B.Tech (Regular and Lateral), B. Tech (Agril. Engg.) and B.Sc. (Ag.) Courses of the University.
CUEE 2020 Important Dates
Sale of Application Form & Information Brochure
Last Date for Receipt of Application at Centurion University
01st Mar 2020, 11:58 PM
Admit Card on Website
02nd week of March 2020
Date of Entrance Test (CUEE - 2020)
29th March 2020
Tentative Date for Declaration of Result
01st week of April 2020
Tentative Date of counseling for Admission
April 2020 onwards
School of Engineering & Technology
- B. Tech Program at Paralakhemundi Campus: Electronics & Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering/IT; Mechanical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Bio-Tech Engineering and Manning Engineering.
- B. Tech Program at Bhubaneswar Campus: Electronics & Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Civil Engineering.
M.S. Swaminathan School of Agriculture (Paralakhemundi)
- B. Tech Agriculture (4 years)
- B.Sc. Agriculture (4 years)
- Diploma in Agriculture (2 years)
Choice Based Credit System
- Centurion University is one of the first Universities to offer the pioneering Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) mandated by UGC.
- The student has a choice of picking from a list of courses; this gives the student flexibility to choose his/her subjects according to their interest and class-load.
Eligibility Criteria for CUEE 2020
- Interested candidates must satisfy the prescribed eligibility norms before applying for the examination. The educational criteria of CUEE 2020 are as follows:
- Must be done 10+2 examination with no less than 45% aggregate (40% in case of candidates from reserved category).
- They must clear the qualifying examination with physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as main subjects or in Language, Physics, Chemistry, any one of the subjects (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology, Technical vocational subject) and other subject taken in qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Must be appeared in CUEE/ EAMCET/JEE main/ WBJEE/ other equivalent examinations
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- B.Tech (Agriculture): Applicants should have done 10+2 science examination with at least 45% aggregate (40% marks for reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering): Must be passed in 10+2 examination with at least 50% aggregate (40% in the case of candidates from reserved category) in PCB or PCM.
- Must be appeared in CUEE/ EAMCET/JEE main/ WBJEE/ other equivalent examinations.
- For B.Sc. Ag, they should have scored a minimum of 50 marks in CUEE or 65 marks in JEE mains or 65 marks in EAMCET AND should have career 60 percent for all. For AP students, they should have career 80 percent.
For Diploma Program
- Applicants who have passed 10th examination or ITI Pass are eligible to apply for Diploma Course.
- After confirmation on your Admission Microsite about receipt of your Form, it will normally be processed within 5 working days.
- Qualifying candidates will inform about the date, time and venue of Admission Procedure on the Admission Microsite. In certain cases, options of dates will be available giving greater flexibility to you. It is your responsibility to check the website.
- The Admission procedure may last till late in the evening. You are requested to make Traveling & boarding arrangements on your own.
CUEE 2019 Admit Card
- Eligible applicants will be able to download the admit card from university's official website at www.cutm.in. The admit card will be downloaded only after entering the candidate's registration number and submitting it.
CUEE 2020 Application Process
- Candidates opting for online application are required to visit the CUEE 2020 Website www.cutm.ac.in and follow the instructions given there to fill up the online application form.
- Step 1 - Provide Mobile Number & Email ID
- Step 2 - Validate Email Id or Mobile by entering the code sent via Email or SMS
- Step 3 - Fill in your relevant details and preferences
- Step 4 - Pay registration fees
- Application fee: Candidates will have to pay a sum of INR 1000 or INR 1500 based on their course to complete the registration process
- An email will be sent to all registered candidates in the first week of March 2020 containing the hall ticket for the examination
- Candidates are requested to make necessary travel/lodging arrangements in time to appear for the exam. If a candidate misses his/her exam date, the university shall not be responsible for conducting the test on different date/time.
- All selected candidates will get intimation of their selection through an Admission Letter which will be sent to their registered email address.
- At any stage if found that you haven't adhered to the above mentioned instructions, it would lead to disqualification of your candidature
For other information, applicants may visit University website www.cutm.ac.in.
Centurion University, Bhubaneswar
Odisha's First Private Multi-Sector State University Director (Admissions), HIG-5, BDA Duplex, Phase I, Pokhariput, Bhubaneswar-751020, Dist.- Khurda (Odisha), Contact No.: 09437330933, Email: email@example.com, Website www.cutm.ac.in