ARCH College of Design & Business announces – All India Entrance Exam for Design (AIEED) 2023 for Admission to UG and PG Courses in Design
AIEED 2023 – ARCH College of Design & Business will be conducting All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) 2023 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in Design. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to UG & PG Programs offered by the institute for the Academic year 2023.
All India Entrance Exam for Design (AIEED) 2023
Bachelor of Design (B.DES) (4 Years)
- B.Des Fashion Design
- B.Des Interior Design
- B.Des Jewellery Design
- B.Des Craft & Accessory Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A) Applied Art
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- International Study Abroad Degree (3+1+1 Years)
Bachelor of Design
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Product Design
- BA Graphic Design
- Post Graduate (PG) Degree Courses
Master of Vocational Studies In Design & Entrepreneurship (M.VOC) – 2 Years
- M.Voc Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Interior Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Product Design & Entrepreneurship
- Online Application Forms: 16th February to 15th April 2023
- Exam Dates : 05 – 15th April 2023
- Batch Starts : MAY 2023
Undergraduate (UG) Level Courses
- Students who have Appeared for/ or Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to participate in the AIEED Screening for Design Studies.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2023, and qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2023 after clearing the interaction and PoA stage.
Postgraduate Level Courses
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognised university can apply for this course.
- Eligible candidates can apply for AIEED 2023 through online mode at website https://www.aieed.com/ or www.archedu.org
- Applying to ARCH is a 1-2-3-4 steps experience.
- Step 1- Simply fill the request form and we will contact you.
- Step 2- Fill the online application form, choose your preferable exam date
- Step 3- Complete your AIEED Screening Process. Once you complete your process, Admission results will normally be declared in two to four weeks.
- Step 4- On successfully passing the Entrance Screening for Design, the completion of formalities is required to ensure the booking of a seat, if available, on the preferred Design course.
- Application fee is INR 3000/- only.
- Mode of Payment : Though Debit/Credit Card & use our Online Payment Gateway
- The selection of candidates is strictly merit based. The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates.
- Performance in past education.
- Based AIEED 2023
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio
Structure of AIEED Exam
- General Aptitude Test (GAT)
- Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
- Testing Parameters
- Scholarship will be given to students on the basis of the following criteria: (any one would be applicable)
- Cumulative Result from 3 stages of AIEED Exam,
- Performance in past qualification,
- Income of the family,
- Ward of a single mother, Servicemen, Craftsman or artisan etc.
- One Girl Child Scholarship
- Domicile scholarships for Rajasthan Students
- The scholarship will be awarded on ‘first come first served’ basis and would be valid for a certain time-period. Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfil all the requirements.
For more information & to apply online, visit the Official Website