AIEED SAT 2020 - All India Entrance Exam for Design - Scholarship Aptitude Test
ARCH College of Design & Business announces AIEED SAT 2020 for Admission to UG PG Courses in Design
AIEED SAT 2020 - ARCH College of Design & Business invites applications for the All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) Scholarship Aptitude Test (SAT) 2020 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Level Courses in Design.
ARCH invites applications for AIEED 2020 towards its UG & PG Programs for Academic year 2020-21.
See : Latest Entrance Exams
- ARCH Academy of Design conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) for Undergraduate (4yr) & Postgraduate (2yr) Programs.
- The scholarship exam tests the aesthetic sense, creativity & design sensitivity of students seeking fulfilling careers in the various fields of design. It also tests the logical reasoning & problem-solving aptitude of the student. Scholarship Exam is for B. Des, International Study Abroad and M. Voc courses.
- To make changes of studying better for such students it conducts ARCH Scholarship Test 2020 to test aesthetic sense, creativity, design sensitivity. ARCH Academy of Design is conducting AIEED 2020, which is All India Entrance Examination for Design, for admissions. Interested candidates can apply by filling and submitting application form of AIEED 2020 if they fulfill eligibility criteria.
AIEED SAT 2020 Important Dates
- Application Forms Available: 1st October 2019 onwards
- AIEED SAT 2020- exam slots
- 1st-15th December 2019
- 15th-30th January 2020
Programs Offered under AIEED SAT 2020
Undergraduate (UG) Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Design (B.DES) (4 Years) (Affiliated to University of Rajasthan)
- B.Des Fashion Design
- B.Des Interior Design
- B.Des Jewellery Design
- B.Des Craft & Accessory Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A) Applied Art
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
International Study Abroad Degree (3+1+1 YEARS)
- (Pearson BTEC HND Level 5 after 3rd Year at ARCH B.A/MA Degree Awarded by a UK University on Progression to 4th Year of study abroad and its completion M.A Degree in 5th Year)
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Product Design
- BA Graphic Design
Post Graduate (PG) Degree Courses
- Master of Vocational Studies In Design & Entrepreneurship (M.VOC)- 2 Years (Affiliated to Rajasthan ILD Skills University)
- M.Voc Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Interior Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Product Design & Entrepreneurship
Eligibility Criteria for AIEED SAT 2020
Undergraduate (UG) Level Courses
- Students who have Appeared for/Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2020. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2021 after clearing the 3rd & last stage of the exam (as described above).
- PTE Exam (Academics) to be cleared within 1 year of course commencement for progression to UK University
Postgraduate (PG) Level Courses
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognised university can apply for this course.
Selection Criteria (for both UG & PG)
- The selection of candidates is strictly merit based. The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates.
- Performance in past education
- AIEED exam result
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio
Structure of AIEED Exam:
General Aptitude Test (GAT)
- Testing Parameters: Design sensibilities, Logical Reasoning, design related awareness, awareness on global issues, & Concepts Comprehension
Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
- Testing Parameters: Articulation Skills both written & visual, Design Thinking, Lateral Thinking & creative problem solving, & awareness of Design Principles
- Video, Portfolio and Personal Interaction
- Testing Parameters: Composure, Focus & clarity, General articulation skills, depth of thinking, range of work in portfolio
Format of The Exam UG/PG Level
Stage I: Video & Portfolio General Aptitude Test (GAT)
- Introduction to Yourself (Video & Portfolio)
- Mode: Online submission
- To be submitted at least 7 days before the exam
Stage II: Exam
- Questions includes General & Creative Ability Test
- Mode: Online (3 hours)
- Choose any one Time Slot:
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Stage III - Interaction
- Personal Interaction
- Mode: Skype
- Date and time slot would be informed
- AIEED – SAT is a scholarship test conducted once every year in the month of December & January for awarding scholarships to deserving students on the basis of following:
- AIEED Performance
- Performance in 12th/ equivalent examination for UG and Graduation for PG Course.
- Scholarships are also awarded in following special cases for students of:
- Defense Personnel.
- For Artisans Children.
- For Single Mother Child and Children of weaker sections of society
- Scholarship can be availed on a first come first served basis. Student failing to secure scholarship within the stipulated time will lose the scholarship and it will be awarded to the next student on the waiting list.
- All leading Banks and Financial services companies provide education loan based on Students and their parent’s credentials which includes their Income, credit history.
- Student will be provided a supporting letter from the institution confirming their admission to the course which student has to submit with the financial institution where they wish to apply for a loan.
- For any query or confusion, students are free to contact the admission department from Monday to Saturday (10 am to 5 pm) on our Toll-Free Number 1800 1020 513 or mobile no. 9414070678.
- The student can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org
AIEED SAT 2020 Application Process
- The Scholarship Application Form can be filed online on Websites www.aieed.com or www.archedu.org
- The application form fee is INR 3000/- only, which can be paid by choosing any of the following options.
- Internet Banking:Pay either using Debit/Credit Card & use our Online Payment Gateway if you wish to make Online payment
- Demand Draft: The Demand draft mentioning your name and phone number at the back, drawn in favour of "ARCH Educational Society" payable at Jaipur is to be sent to Arch College of Design & Business, Plot No 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017.
- Payment in Bank of India branch
- Students paying through Bank of India are required to submit the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) on email@example.com for reference.
- The bank details are as follows:
BANK OF INDIA
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to Arch Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No. 660020100003311
RTGS/IFSC Code - BKID0006600
PAN No. AAAAA1934C
- Cash: Application form can be purchased from ARCH campus, Jaipur by paying Rs. 3000 in Cash & filling and submitting the same. Once we receive a completed application form with payment, an auto-generated email will be sent to the student, mentioning your successful completion of application and payment.
For any more information or query you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 09414070678
Arch College of Design & Business
Plot No. 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017, Phone: +91-141-4060500 / 02 / 03, Mobile : +91-9414070678, E-Mail : email@example.com, Website www.aieed.com