ARCH College of Design & Business announces AIEED 2022 for Admission to UG and PG Courses in Design
AIEED 2022 – ARCH College of Design & Business will be conducting All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) 2022 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in Design. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to UG & PG Programs offered by the institute for the Academic year 2022.
Read on for details on AIEED 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application process, fee, exam pattern and more.
Bachelor of Design (B.DES) (4 Years)
- B.Des Fashion Design
- B.Des Interior Design
- B.Des Jewellery Design
- B.Des Craft & Accessory Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A) Applied Art
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- International Study Abroad Degree (3+1+1 Years)
Bachelor of Design
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Product Design
- BA Graphic Design
- Post Graduate (PG) Degree Courses
Master of Vocational Studies In Design & Entrepreneurship (M.VOC) – 2 Years
- M.Voc Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Interior Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Product Design & Entrepreneurship
AIEED Dates 2022
- Online Application Forms: Ongoing
- Online SCREENING Dates : 1-15 March 2022
- Batch Starts : August 2022
AIEED Eligibility Criteria 2022
Undergraduate (UG) Level Courses
- Students who have Appeared for/ or Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to participate in the AIEED Screening for Design Studies.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2022, and qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2023 after clearing the interaction and PoA stage.
Postgraduate Level Courses
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognised university can apply for this course.
AIEED Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply for AIEED 2022 through online mode at website https://www.aieed.com/ or www.archedu.org
- Applying to ARCH is a 1-2-3-4 steps experience.
- Step 1- Simply fill the request form and we will contact you.
- Step 2- Fill the online application form, choose your preferable exam date
- Step 3- Complete your AIEED Screening Process. Once you complete your process, Admission results will normally be declared in two to four weeks.
- Step 4- On successfully passing the Entrance Screening for Design, the completion of formalities is required to ensure the booking of a seat, if available, on the preferred Design course.
- Application fee is INR 3000/- only.
- Mode of Payment : Though Debit/Credit Card & use our Online Payment Gateway
- The selection of candidates is strictly merit based. The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates.
- Performance in past education.
- Based AIEED 2022
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio
Structure of AIEED Exam
- General Aptitude Test (GAT)
- Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
- Testing Parameters
- Scholarship will be given to students on the basis of the following criteria: (any one would be applicable)
- Cumulative Result from 3 stages of AIEED Exam,
- Performance in past qualification,
- Income of the family,
- Ward of a single mother, Servicemen, Craftsman or artisan etc.
- One Girl Child Scholarship
- Domicile scholarships for Rajasthan Students
- The scholarship will be awarded on ‘first come first served’ basis and would be valid for a certain time-period. Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfil all the requirements.
For more information & to apply online, visit the Official Website