VIT University Masters Entrance Exam (VITMEE) 2019 for PG Courses Admission
VIT University announces Masters Entrance Exam (VITMEE) 2019 for Admission to PG Courses
VIT University Masters Entrance Exam (VITMEE) 2019 - VIT University invites applications from eligible candidates for VIT University Masters Entrance Exam (VITMEE) 2019.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore has released notification for admission to MCA (Master of Computer Application), M.Tech (Master of Technology), M.Tech (by Research) offered in various specializations for the session 2019-20.
About VIT University
- VIT University was established in 1984 as Vellore Engineering College. It has campuses in Vellore and Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It provides quality higher education at par with international standards.
- The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from all corners of the globe. The University has highly experienced faculty to nurture the students. The institute offers engineering and management courses in various disciplines. The placement is excellent with Google and Microsoft as top recruiters.
- They provide for an exchange of students and faculty and encourage joint research projects for the mutual benefit of these universities
- Many of our students, who pursue their research projects in foreign universities, bring high quality to their work and esteem to India and have done us proud.
See: MTech Entrance Exams
VIT University Masters Entrance Exam (VITMEE) 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of online application: 24th March 2019
- Last date to apply online: 17th May 2019
- Last date to edit Application form: 17th May 2019
- Commencement of slot booking: 04th week of May 2019
- VITMEE 2019: 01st & 02nd June 2019
- Publication of short listed applicants: 07th June 2019
- Commencement of counseling: 17th June 2019
- Last date to pay the balance fee: 05th July 2019
- Commencement of classes: 08th July 2019
Programmes Offered for M. Tech / MCA
M.Tech. Programmes - 2 years (4 semesters)
- Automotive Electronics; Automotive Engineering; Biomedical Engineering; Biotechnology; Communication Engineering; Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing; Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) CSE (Big data Analytics) CSE (Information Security); Computer and Communication Engineering; Control and Automation; Embedded Systems; Energy and Environmental Engineering; Information Technology [Networking]; Mechatronics; Manufacturing Engineering; Nanotechnology [Supported by Nanomission, DST]; Power Electronics and Drives; Sensor System Technology; Structural Engineering; VLSI Design (Very Large Scale Integration Design).
M.Tech. Programmes - 2 years (4 semesters)
- Computer Aided Design / Computer Aided Manufacturing; Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) CSE (Big Data Analytics); CSE (Cloud Computing); Communication Engineering; Embedded Systems; Mechatronics; Power Electronics and Drives; Structural Engineering; VLSI Design (Very Large Scale Integration Design)
VIT, Bhopal (MP)
- Master of Computer Applications [MCA] – 2 years (4 semesters)
Eligibility Criteria for VIT University PG Courses Admission 2019
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have graduated from Institutions located in India. Foreign and NRI/ PIO applications are to be made separately. Please visit the International Relations tab in VIT website
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% for MCA and M.Tech. Degree programmes
- Consistent Record in X and XII Std is required
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection interview at VIT University
- For M. Tech Programme: Those interested in applying should have the B.E/B.Tech degree in any branch/M.S/ M.Sc/MCA or any other equivalent degree. The applicants should have a minimum of 60 percent or equivalent in their respective undergraduate degrees
- For MCA Programme: Those interested in applying should have a recognised Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with mathematics as a course at Class 12 level or at graduation level. They should have obtained at least 60 percent in the qualifying examination.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of VITMEE 2019
- The computer based test (CBT) objective question Paper consists of 100 questions with a maximum of 100 marks among which 80 will be from the chosen technical subject and 20 will be from English communication. NO negative marks for wrong answers
See: MCA Entrance Exams
VIT University Masters Entrance Exam (VITMEE) 2019 Application Process
- The applicants should apply online in the respect link provided in the website www.vit.ac.in by paying a non-refundable application of Rs.1200/-
- The applicants should register for VITMEE for a Computer Based Objective test at indicated test centres. The list of short-listed candidates will be published in the website or personal SMS to the registered mobile number for an interview/ counselling
- Candidates can download their admit card from the website.
VIT University Vellore
VIT University, Vellore-632014 (Tamil Nadu), Phone No.: +91-416-220 2157/2168, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.vit.ac.in