Vellore Institute of Technology announces Masters Entrance Exam (VITMEE) 2022 for PG Courses Admission, Apply now
VITMEE 2022 – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore has invited applications for admission to Masters Course like MCA and M.Tech offered in various specializations for the academic session 2022-23 through VIT Master’s Entrance Exam (VITMEE) 2022.
Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode. Read the page below for more detail on VITMEE 2022
PG Program Offered
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
VITMEE Dates 2022
- Issue of online application form: 01st March 2022
- Last date of submission of application: 20th May 2022
- Slot Booking: 26th & 27th May 2022
- Date of VITMEE (IBT* / CBT): 4th & 5th June 2022
- Declaration of results: 10th June 2022
- Online Counselling: 21st & 22nd June 2022
- Last Date of Tuition Fee Payment: 11th July 2022
- Commencement of Classes: July 2022
- Remote proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT) / Centre Based Test (CBT)
VITMEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should be a citizen of India and should have graduated from institutions located in India only.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% for MCA and M.Tech. Degree programs.
- A consistent Record in X and XII Std is required.
- For M. Tech Program: Those interested in applying should have the B.E/B.Tech degree in any branch/M.S/ M.Sc/MCA or any other equivalent degree. The applicants should have a minimum of 60 percent or equivalent in their respective undergraduate degrees.
- For MCA Program: Those interested in applying should have a recognized Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of three years duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with mathematics as a course at Class 12 level or at graduation level. They should have obtained at least 60 percent in the qualifying examination.
VITMEE Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://vit.ac.in/ & https://vit.ac.in/all-courses/pg
Steps to be followed
- Step 1 Enter into New User page and register yourself with the required information
- Step 2 Verify your registered email id and mobile number for the password received from VIT. (Keep this email id and password till the completion of the admissions)
- Step 3 Fill the application form. Cost of the application form is Rs. 1200/-. The application cost is non-refundable.
- Step 4 Pay the application fee Rs.1200/- through online mode using net banking/Debit card / Credit card/Paytm mode
- Step 5 Upload your Photo and Sign image on the application form
- Step 6 Upload all semester/year/consolidated mark sheets, Pre Final year students upload upto 6-semester mark sheet
- Step 7 Aadhar card to be uploaded as mandatory.
- Step 8 The filled-in application may be downloaded and stored for future reference.
- For M.Tech, MCA – Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Cards/Credit Cards/ Internet Banking
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the VITMEE 2022 exam.
VITMEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Objective type of Questions
- Number of Questions: There are a total number of 100 Questions
- Number of Marks: The total number of marks are 100 Marks.
- No. of Sections in Question Paper: There are 2 sections in the Question Paper
- For every Right Answer: 1 mark is added to the total score.
- For every Wrong Answer: 0 marks are deducted as there is no negative marking scheme.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website