AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022 for Admission to Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering Branches, Apply now
AP POLYCET 2022 – The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will conduct the “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2022 – 2023.
AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022
AP POLYCET 2022 Important Dates
- Commencement of filing of applications online: 11th April 2022
- Last date of filing of online application form: 18th May 2022
- Date & Time of Entrance Examination: 29th May 2022
- Tentative date of declaration of results: 10th June 2022
AP POLYCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate shall be an Indian National
- Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P). No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed the S.S.C. examination conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P / TS, such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/ APOSS/ CBSE/ ICSE/ OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. Govt. SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with a minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in May-2022, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET- 2022.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2022. However, for the maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship, the guidelines prescribed in Memo No.10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, and issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for POLYCET-2022 and obtaining a merit rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfills the requirements laid down for admission.
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Process
- For the convenience of the candidate, ONLINE filling of the application for POLYCET-2022 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P., Vijayawada.
- Students can approach any of the nearest Helpline centers (Polytechnics) or can upload applications through the website https://polycetap.nic.in.
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Fill details in the Application Form
- Step 2 : Upload Photo & Signature
- Step 3 : Pay Application fee
- Step 4 : Download Hall Ticket
AP POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper.
- The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- 50 Questions in Mathematics for 50 Marks.
- 40 Questions in Physics for 40 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
AP POLYCET 2022 Syllabus
- The Question paper will be based on the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination, May-2022 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
For more details and apply online visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022