Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board announces MP TET for High School Teachers Recruitment 2023, Apply now
MP TET 2022 – The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the Notification and invites online applications for MP TET 2023 for High School Teachers Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for MP TET 2023 from 12th January 2023.
Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) 2023
Important Dates 2022
- Online Application Process Begins From: 12th January 2023
- Last Date to Fill the MP TET Application Form: 27th January 2023
- Starting Date for Amendment in Application Form: 12th January 2023
- Last Date for Modification in Application Form: 01st February 2023
- MP TET Exam Date: Starts From: 1st March 2023 (Wednesday)
- Minimum age limit for this paper is 21 Years. There is upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the government norms.
- Candidates with 45% in higher secondary school with 2 years of diploma in primary education can apply for the MP TET 2022.
- Candidates with a graduation degree from a recognized institute can apply for MP TET 2022
- Candidates who have passed higher secondary school with 45% marks and has completed 4 years of diploma in the course of bachelor in elementary education can also apply for this paper.
- Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.peb.mp.gov.in from 12th January 2023 to 27th January 2023
|Category||Application Fee||Department Fee||Total Fee|
|Unreserved||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD(Only for MP TET Candidate)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 300/-|
|Apply through MP Online portal||Rs. 60/-|
|Apply through registered Citizen user||Rs. 20/-|
- Pay the Examination Fee: Through MP Online Kiosk OR Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Through Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (MP TET), the officials of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) are going to hire applied candidates.
- The questions that will be asked in the MP TET 2023 Exam will be MCQs.
- There will be one question paper for Eligibility Test for 150 marks. The duration of the exam will be 2.30 hours.
- All the questions in the Eligibility Test will be of Multiple Choice (MCQ) type with four options, one option being correct.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. There will be negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every 4 questions wrongly answered.
- There will be two parts in the question paper. Part A and Part B Part A will be compulsory for all, one subject will have to be selected from the subjects included under Part B.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Hindi||8 MCQ||8 Marks|
|General English||5 MCQ||5 Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning & Numerical Ability||7 MCQ||7 Marks|
|Pedagogy||10 MCQ||30 Marks|
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
MPTET Exam Centers
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates can get the hall ticket by giving a registration number which they will get once they register successfully.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- Teacher Eligibility Test 2023
- State Entrance Exams 2023 Latest Notifications and Dates
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023