Symbiosis Institute of Technology Pune B.Tech Admission 2021, Dates, Application Form
Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2021
SIT Pune BTech Admission 2021 - Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune invites applications for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Program for the academic year 2021. Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode till June 4, 2021.
Check details on Symbiosis SIT Pune BTech Admission 2021 from the page below.
B.Tech Courses Offered
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
SIT Pune BTech Admission 2021 Important Dates
For SITEEE 2021
SITEEE Registration Starts - 18th February 2021
SITEEE Exam Registration Ends - 4th June 2021
SITEEE [Computer based Test] - 27th June 2021
SITEEE Result Declaration - 08th July 2021
Admission round for SITEEE Registered Candidates (SC/ST/KM/DA) - 15th July 2021
Admission Round for SITEEE Registered Candidates (Open / General Category) - 20th July 2021
For JEE(Mains) 2021 & Any State Government Engg. Entrance (Open category and SC/ST)
JEE (Main) Registration Starts - 26th February 2021
Last Date of Registration for JEE (Main) - 24th December 2021
Admission Round for JEE (Main) Registered Candidates (SC/ST/KM/DA) - 15th June 2021
Admission Round for JEE (Main) Registered Candidates (Open / General Category) - 21st June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SIT Pune BTech Admission 2021
Candidates should have completed 10+2 examinations with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects. Candidates have to obtain the marks as per the AICTE norms.
SIT Pune BTech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.sitpune.edu.in/
- Candidate has done Institute Registration via SITEEE, and wishes to register for JEE(Main)/ Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination also, then it's mandatory to do a separate registration via JEE(Main)/ Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination registration link, no need to do a payment of 750/- as he/she has already paid institute registration fees via SITEEE.
Steps to Follow:
Step 1 - Register - Fill the registration form
Step 2 - Make Payment Pay through available payment option
Step 3 - Preview Preview your registration and payment details
Application fee - Rs. 750/-
Mode of Payment - Online through Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking
- Admission will be made on the basis of any one of the entrance exams SITEEE, JEE(Main), and Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination Score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website