Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha PhD Entrance Test CVVET 2019
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha announces Combined Vidya Varidhi PhD Entrance Test (CVVET) 2019 for PhD Admission
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha PhD Entrance Test CVVET 2019 - Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi will conduct the Combined Vidyavaridhi (PhD) Entrance Test 2019 (CVVET) at specified centres in different parts of the country.
The Vidya Varidhi Course is offered in the following Subjects: Shukla Yajurveda; Dharma Shastra; Pracheen Vyakarana; Navya Vyakarana; PhalitJyotisha; SiddhantaJyotisha; Paurohitya; Sahitya; Puranetihasa; Prakrit; Sankhya Yoga; Advaita Vedanta; Visistadvaita Vedanta; Prachinanyayavaishesika; Navya-nyaya; Jain Darshan; Sarva Darshan; Mimansa; Vastushastra
*Subjects offered by the University in PhD can be seen in the Website of concerned University.
Also see: Phd Entrance Exam 2019
Seats of CVVET 2019
This Combined Vidyavaridhi Entrance Test-2019 is meant for taking admission in VidyaVaridhi Course in the following three Universities.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi - 260
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati - 30
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi â€“ 198
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha PhD Entrance Test CVVET 2019 Dates
- Date of Online Application: 21st January 2019
- Last date of Online Application: 01st March 2019 (by 12:00 Midnight)
- Last date of Paying fee through Online /Bank Challan: 11th March 2019 (by 12:00 Midnight)
- Date for downloading of Admit Card: 25th April 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination: 26th May 2019
- Date of declaration of Results: 19th June 2019
- Counseling for Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.) Program: 01st August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha PhD Admission 2019
- All those candidates who want to appear in VET should be Acharya/MA (Sanskrit) or having an equivalent degree from Universities, duly recognized by UGC/Deemed Universities obtaining at least 55% marks in aggregate shall be permitted to apply for the CVVET.
- Those who wish to appear in Education should have MA Sanskrit with 55% of marks along with Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) or equivalent PG Degree in Education with 55% of marks.
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Otherwise able categories, minimum 50% marks in MA Sanskrit/Sanskrit related subjects shall also be considered as eligible.
- Foreign candidates who have passed Acharya/MA (Sanskrit) with 55% marks in the aggregate from any Deemed University outside India can also apply for the CVVET through the foreign dept. of the Govt. of India or the MHRD.
- Those eligible candidates who have cleared NET/JRF/Lectureship test/SLET, MPhil in Sanskrit/Education are exempted from appearing for CVVET.
- Reservation policy of Government of India shall be followed (SC-15%; SC-7.5%; OBC-27%) and other reservations are as per rule of Govt. of India.
Also see: Latest Entrance Exams 2019
- Nature of Vidya Varidhi Written Entrance Test:
- There will a single question paper of 100 Marks in two parts for Vidya Varidhi written entrance test.
- First part (Part 'A') of the question paper will be of 50 marks, wherein objective type questions will be set to test general Sanskrit literature ability. To get through it candidates are required to score 50% or more marks.
- There will be four alternative answers to each question wherein one will be the correct answer and other three incorrect answers
- This paper requires general knowledge of the following subjects of the candidates:
- Vedic history of Sanskrit literature and composition
- Fundamentals of Sanskrit grammar
- Foundation of Indian Philosophy
- Wider aspect of Indian Culture
- Origin and History of Development of the branch of Special Studies (Honours) by the candidate
- Second part of the question paper will be of 50 Marks which will be set from Shastra related knowledge acquired by the researchers and for this paper candidates may refer the books of Acharya / M.A. curriculum.
- There will be 20 nos. of alternative objective questions of 20 marks and for another 30 marks 4 essay type questions of 15 marks each will be set out of which candidates have to answer two questions only. Each essay should be of at least 300 words.
- Script of the question paper will be Sanskrit and answer should also be written in Sanskrit
- This test will be of two hours duration.
- Candidates who qualify first part of the test are required to qualify second part separately with 50% marks to be declared as qualified through the test.
- Shimla, Hamirpur (H.P), Chandigarh, New Delhi, Lucknow, Varanasi, Haridwar, Bengaluru, Thrissur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Muzaffarpur, Mumbai, Bhopal, Tirupati, Agartala, Puri, Cuttack, Bhubaneshwar, Jammu and Devprayag.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha PhD Entrance Test CVVET 2019 Application Process
- Application should be filled online only. Please go through these websites http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in; www.sanskrit.nic.in; www.slbsrsv.ac.in
- Candidates must read the eligibility criteria first. Any application submitted after the last date will not be entertained.
- Online Application Fee Rs.1200/- (Rupees One thousand two hundred only) must be paid through online only.
For details see website http:\\rsvidyapeetha.ac.in