Northern Indian Institute of Fashion Technology Mohali announces Entrance Test for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses 2023, Apply now
NIIFT Mohali Admission 2023 – Northern Indian Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT) invites applicants for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programs for the academic year 2023-24 at Mohali, Ludhiana & Jalandhar Centres.
NIIFT Mohali Admission 2023
Programs Offered & Centre Wise Seats
- B.Sc Fashion Design: (Mohali- 60 Seats) (Ludhiana- 60 Seats) (Jalandhar- 30 Seats)
- B.Sc Knitwear Design and Technology (KNITS) (Ludhiana- 30 Seats)
- B.Sc Textile Design : (Mohali 60 Seats)
- M.Sc. Garment Manufacturing Technology : (Mohali 30 Seats)
- M.Sc. Fashion Marketing & Management : (Mohali- 30 Seats)
- M.Des Fashion & Textiles : (Mohali- 30 Seats)
- Date for applying online application : 15th December 2022
- Last date to apply : 31st March 2023
- Other dates for Entrance Examination and counseling sessions : Will be intimated Shortly
- Start of Session : As per IKG PTU Academic calendar 2023-2024
For UG Program
- The +2 level examinations in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi or
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/SriLanka) at the Advanced (A) level or
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system or
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects or 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
For MSc in GMT & FMM
- B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E or
- B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/B.A with any one of the following subjects: Economics/Statistics/ Management /Marketing / Mathematics /Textiles/Fashion/ Accounts/ Computers / Home Science /any other related Diploma
For M.Des Fashion & Textiles
- UG Degree of Fashion Design/Textile Design/ Knitwear Design/ Clothing & Textiles/ Apparel and Furnishing/ Home Science or any other allied field’s course
- Applications are invited through online mode only for admission in NIIFT in Academic Session 2023-24.
- Visit NIIFT website: http://niiftindia.com
- Click here to apply: https://applyadmission.net/NIIFTMohali2023/
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the required details / documents / Information.
- For General Category candidates : Rs.1750/-
- For SC/ST /PHP Category candidates : Rs.440/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode or make demand draft in favour of “NIIFT Mohali”, payable at Mohali
For Undergraduate Programs:
- Offline Entrance Test will be conducted for Admissions in all Undergraduate Programmes offered by NIIFT. Seats will be allotted on Merit basis. Final Merit of marks will be compiled on the weightage based on offline Examination.
- Weight age of written Examination, Situation Test and Interview
- Written exam : 60% weightage of 125 marks
- Situation Test : 20% weightage of 20 marks
- Interview : 20% weight age of 20 Marks.
- Scheme of examination
- The structure of the written examination is as given below:
- Under Graduate Programme – B.Sc Fashion Design , B.Sc Knitwear Design Technology and B.Sc Textile Design
- Quantitative Ability – 25 questions – 25 marks
- Communication Ability – 25 questions – 25 marks
- English Comprehension – 25 questions – 25 marks
- Analytical Ability – 25 questions – 25 marks
- Creative Ability – 1 question – 25 marks
- Total questions : 100 plus 1
- Total Marks: 125
- The test is of three hours duration.
- There will be NO Negative Marking.
Postgraduate Programs at NIIFT Mohali –
- Admissions in Post Graduate Programmes at NIIFT Mohali is open for eligible candidates without Entrance Test on the basis of interse-merit of qualifying examination and interview .(refer eligibility criteria for detail of Qualifying Exam ). Provisional Admission to Post Graduate Courses will be allowed subject to submission of pass result of qualifying examination by 31-07-2023 or any extended last date given by University for elegibility check of students.
- Chandigarh 01
- Dehradun 02
- Delhi 03
- Ludhiana 04
- Lucknow 05
- Patna 06
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website