Diplomate of National Board (DNB) announces Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PD CET) 2022 for Admission to Post Diploma Courses
DNB PDCET 2022 – Diplomate of National Board (DNB) invites online application for Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PD-CET) 2022 for admission to various Post Diploma (Secondary) Courses. NATBOARD shall be conducting the DNB-PD CET as a Computer Based Test (CBT) at test centres across the country.
Diplomate of National Board will be conducting the Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (PDCET) for the academic session 2022
DNB PDCET 2022
DNB PDCET 2022 Important Dates
- Availability of the Information Bulletin: 22nd April 2022 Onwards
- Online Submission of Application: 22nd April 2022 (3 PM Onwards) to 12th May 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)
- Edit Window for All the Candidates: 16th May 2022 to 19th May 2022
- Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images: 30th May 2022 to 01st June 2022
- Cut-off date to qualify eligible PG Diploma Qualification for the purpose of eligibility: 31st July 2022
- Cut-off date to submit deficient documents in application form: 10th August 2022
- Issue of Admit Card 18th July 2022
- Examination Date 24th July 2022
- Declaration of Result By 24th August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test 222
- The eligibility criteria for admission to Post Diploma DNB Courses of 2 years duration is as follows:
- Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of the NMC Act 2019 and the repealed Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt of India can apply for the DNB-PDCET 2022 in the same Broad specialty
- The result of final examination for the said Post Graduate Diploma qualification should have been declared on or before 31st July 2022.
- Candidates must note that it is mandatory for them to submit proof /documentary evidence that clearly establishes that the result of the final examination for their Post Graduate Diploma qualification was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e. 31st July 2022
- Candidates possessing Diploma qualifications awarded by the College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPS), Mumbai other than DPB, DCH and DGO are NOT eligible to apply for DNB-PDCET in line with the clarification received from the Govt of India vide MoHFW letter No C.18018/11/2022-MEP dated 30.04.2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.natboard.edu.in/
- Application for DNB PDCET 2022 can only be submitted online through the National Board of Examinations website www.nbe.edu.in.
- Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Students who fail to submit duly completed applications with requisite documents and/or fail to rectify the deficiencies in the application by the last date prescribed for rectification shall be declared ineligible. Admit Cards shall not be issued to students who are declared ineligible.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application forms etc. very carefully.
- Candidates should go through the bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, pattern of examination etc before contacting NBE for any queries requested is not given in bulletin or on website: www.natboard.edu.in
Scheme of DNB-PDCET 2022
- DNB-PDCET 2022 shall be conducted in a single day & single session as a computer based examination as per schedule mentioned under Important dates and in this Chapter.
- The level of the questions shall be at the Post Diploma exit Exam
- The examination shall comprise of multiple choice questions (MCQs) delivered as a computer based test (CBT).
- There shall be a total of 120 MCQs in each question paper from the concerned specialty covering the entire curriculum relevant to the Diploma specialty
- For e.g. The question paper for admission to Post Diploma DNB Anesthesia course shall comprise of all 120 questions from Anaesthesiology covering the entire curriculum of Diploma in Anesthesia course
- Total time allotted shall be 120 minutes.
- Admit cards shall be made live on NBEMS website https://nbe.edu.in on 18th July 2022. Admit cards will not be issued to candidates found ineligible before conduct of exam.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS/Email alerts and website notice regarding availability of the admit card on NBEMS website
- Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post/ Email
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- PG Medical Entrance Exams 2022