NATBOARD Fellowship Entr ance Test 2019 - NEB FET 2019
National Board of Examinations announces Fellowship Entrance Test (NBE FET) 2019
NATBOARD Fellowship Entrance Test 2019– The National Board of Examinations invites applications for Fellowship Entrance Test 2019 (FET) for admission to Two Years Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program.
- NBE FET is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination for entry to various fellowship programs under National Board of Examinations (NBE)
- NBE shall be conducting NBE FET (2019 Admission Session) on 17th August 2019 for admission to
- Fellowship Programs in the following sub-specialties:
- 1) Pediatrics Hemato Oncology, 2) Pediatric Gastroenterology, 3) Pediatric Nephrology, 4) Pediatric Intensive Care, 5) Reproductive Medicine, 6) High Risk Pregnancy & Perinatology, 7) Spine Surgery, 8) Sports Medicine, 9) Minimal Access Surgery, 10) Laboratory Medicine, 11) Interventional Cardiology, 12) Critical Care Medicine, 13) Vitreo-Retinal Surgery, 14) Hand & Micro Surgery, 15) Infectious Diseases, 16) Trauma Care
Duration of the FNB – 2 years; Full Time Residency Program
Also See : Latest Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for NATBOARD Fellowship Entrance Test 2019
- Candidates who are or will be in possession of Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/DNB/MCh) by 15th July, 2019 in the eligible specialties and their Medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act (1956) may apply for FET- 2019 Admission Session.
- Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification should be recognized as per provision of IMC Act.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of FET will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In the unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the FET, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
- Requests for appearing in FET from candidates who are qualifying and getting their results of the basic eligibility qualification after 15th July, 2019 shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate who are qualifying or likely to qualify and getting their results after 15 July, 2019 need not apply in the FET as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
NBE FET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Negative Marking: No
- There will be 130 questions in Obstetrics & Gynaecology group (High Risk Pregnancy & Perinatology and Reproductive Medicine)
- Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) shall be conducted in a single day as a computer-based examination on 27th August 2019.
- The list of Fellowship courses for which FET 2019 shall be conducted can be seen at Annexure II along with prior entry qualifications i.e. feeder broad/Super specialty qualifications eligible for a particular Fellowship course.
- Pattern of examination: 40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad or specialty course(s) and the remaining 60% shall be from the Fellowship course selected by the candidate at the time of online submission of application form.
- NBE will club certain Fellowship Courses in FET 2019 i.e. these Fellowship Courses will have the same question paper.
- The total duration of the question paper will be 105 minutes (Part A-45 minutes and Part B-60 minutes).
- Question Paper: There shall be a separate question paper for each Fellowship course /clubbed group. Total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two Parts; Part A & Part B.
- Part - A of the question paper: Part-A of the question paper for any Fellowship course/clubbed group shall comprise of MCQs from the eligible feeder broad/super specialty course(s). In case, there is only a single feeder broad specialty course for a particular super specialty, Part A in such a case will comprise of questions from only one eligible specialty. For eg.MD/DNB Radiodiagnosis is the only feeder broad specialty for Fellowship Courses in Body MR Imaging, Cross Sectional Body Imaging and Breast Imaging. Therefore, Part A of clubbed group in Body MR Imaging, Cross Sectional Body Imaging and Breast Imaging question paper will comprise of questions from Radiodiagnosis at PG exit level.
- Part- B of the question paper: It shall comprise of 60 questions pertaining to the concerned Fellowship Course. The questions shall cover topics from clinical practice and basic sciences as applied to the concerned Fellowship course at entrance/entry level.
Test Centres For FET 2019
- The provisional / tentative list of various theory Centres is given below: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai. The exact venue shall be informed to the eligible candidates through admit card
NATBOARD Fellowship Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
- The online registration process and submission of application form for NBE FET 2019 for admission to fellowship courses for 2019 academic session is available at website www.nbe.edu.in.
- Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given and overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application form. At the end of online submission of application form
- Fellowship Entrance Examination Fee: Rs. 3750/- excluding GST and other charges as may be applicable by various banks.
- Applications forms once submitted cannot be withdrawn. Any claim for refund, adjustment or carrying forward of Application fee will not be entertained.
Mode of Payment
- The prescribed exam fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or Debit Card issued by banks in India or other modes as may be made available and have been provided on the web page. For more information, please visit the website www.exam.natboard.edu.in
- Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding submission of online application form given on FET-2019 website www.nbe.edu.in
NATBOARD Fellowship Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Information Bulletin at website: 10th July 2019
- Online submission of application form: 10th July to 31st July 2019
- Last date of submission of application form: 31st July 2019
- Deficiency in application form will be communicated to the candidates: 7th August 2019
- Last date of submission of deficient documents: 12th August 2019
- Date of Issue of Admit card: 20th August 2019
- Examination Date: 27th August 2019
- Declaration of Result: 15th September 2019
NBE New Delhi
National Board of Examinations (NBE), Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029, Helpline no. 18002664320, 1800-11-1700, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.natboard.edu.in