NTA announces ICAR AIEEA PG 2022 for Admission to Postgraduate Courses in Agricultural & Allied Sciences
ICAR AIEEA PG 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body for ICAR All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA PG) 2022. It is conducted at all India level on an annual basis to enroll the aspirants for the Postgraduate Course in Agricultural & Allied Sciences courses offered by Agricultural Universities
ICAR AIEEA PG 2022
ICAR AIEEA (PG)
- All India Entrance Exams for (a) admission to 25% seats in Master Degree Program in accredited Agricultural Universities (100% seats at IARI, IVRI, NDRI, CIFE, RLBCAU Jhansi & DR. RPCAU, PUSA) and (b) Award of ICAR-PG Scholarship/National Talent Award (PGS) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences
- Online submission of Application Form : 20th July .2022 to 19th August 2022 (upto 05:00 P.M)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI : 19th August 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M )
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only (No corrections shall be allowed afte r23.08.2022) : 21st August 2022 to 23rd August 2022
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website : Will be announced later on NTA website
- Date of Examination : Will be announced later on NTA website
- Timing of Examination : As indicated on Admit Card
- Centre, Date and Shift of Examination : As indicated on Admit Card
- Display of Attempted Question Paper and Provisional Answer Keys : Will be announced later on NTA website
- Websites: https://icar.nta.nic.in/ & www.nta.ac.in
- Declaration of Result on NTA website : Will be announced later on NTA website
- Schedule for Online Counselling : Will be announced by the ICARon www.icar.org.in, www.icarexam.net after the declaration of result
Major Subject Groups & Sub-Subjects for Degree Programs
- Master Degrees are awarded by Agricultural Universities in about 95 sub-subjects under 20 major subject groups (Annexure-III)
- One major subject-group among the following for appearing in the Entrance Exam, based on the compatibility with his/her own subject area at his/her graduation level
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR AIEEA PG 2022
- Candidates who wish to apply for the entrance exam must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- Indian Nationals not below 19 years as on 31.08.2022 are eligible to appear in the examination. No relaxation is permissible regarding the minimum age limit.
- Candidates should note that for admission to Master’s degree programmes through entrance examination conducted by NTA, only the candidates having passed graduation with four/six (12+4/10+6 B.Sc. Ag.) / five years’ (B.V.Sc. & AH) / 5½ years (B.V.Sc. & AH)
- degree program will be eligible.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website icar.nta.ac.in
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Candidates can apply for AIEEA (PG)-2022 “Online” on the website https://icar.nta.ac.in.
- The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
Step to be follow
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb), Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4 kb – 30 kb) and Thumb impression (file size: 3 kb-30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Canara/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
- For General/Unreserved: Rs. 1150/-
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC)-(NCL)*& UPS**/ EWS***: Rs.1120/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/ Transgender: Rs.570/-
- Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
- Mode of Payment: Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI
Scheme of Exam
- The test of AIEEA (PG) 2022 has a single paper of 2-hours duration.
- Mode of Exam: CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Number of Questions: 120
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Paper: English only
- 4 marks for each correct response
- -1 mark for each incorrect response (negative scoring)
- 0 for non-attempt
Syllabus for the Test
- The Question Papers for the test shall be based on the syllabus prescribed by the ICAR, which is available at the website https://icar.org.in/
ICAR AIEEA PG 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates have to download the e-Admit Card from the NTA website onwards and appear for the Exam at the given Centre on Date and Shift (Timing) as indicated in their e-Admit Card.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Agriculture Career Scope, Eligibility and Job Prospects
- M.SC Agriculture Admission 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022