ICAR AIEEA PG 2021 Notification (released) for Admission to Postgraduate Courses in Agricultural & Allied Sciences
ICAR AIEEA PG 2021 – National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body for ICAR All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA PG) 2021. It is conducted at all India level on an annual basis to enroll the aspirants for the Postgraduate Course in Agricultural & Allied Sciences courses offered by Agricultural Universities
For more details on the important dates, the eligibility, the overview, the application fees, the mode of payment and more, check the page below.
ICAR AIEEA (PG)
- All India Entrance Exams for (a) admission to 25% seats in Master Degree Program in accredited Agricultural Universities (100% seats at IARI, IVRI, NDRI, CIFE, RLBCAU Jhansi & DR. RPCAU, PUSA) and (b) Award of ICAR-PG Scholarship/National Talent Award (PGS) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences
ICAR AIEEA PG 2021 Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application Form: 25th Jul to 20th August 2021
- Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee: 20th August 2021
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on Web: 23rd to 26th August 2021
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA Website: To be announced later
- Date of Examination: 17th September 2021
- Duration of Examination: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Timing of Examination: As to be indicated on Admit Card
- Centre, Date and Shift of Exam: As to be indicated on Admit Card
- Display of Attempted Question Paper & Provisional Answer Keys: To be announced later Web
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: To be announced on the NTA website later
- Schedule for Online Counselling: To be announced by the ICAR
Major Subject Groups & Sub-Subjects for Degree Programs
- Master Degrees are awarded by Agricultural Universities in about 95 sub-subjects under 20 major subject groups (Annexure-III)
- One major subject-group among the following for appearing in the Entrance Exam, based on the compatibility with his/her own subject area at his/her graduation level
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR AIEEA PG 2021
- Candidates who wish to apply for the entrance exam must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- Candidates appearing in the AIEEA-PG 2021 exam must be 19 years old as on 31st August 2021. They should not have been born after 01.09.2002.
- No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit
- Candidates belonging to General category must have obtained 60% aggregate (SC/ ST/PC require 50%) in a concerned field under 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H.), 10+2+4, 10+6 years degree (B.Sc. Ag.) programs may apply for this exam
- Few options for the candidates having passed Bachelor degree with 10+2+3 year degree program are available in only two ICAR-DUs namely IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal in some courses
- For admission in M.V.Sc., candidates must have completed B.V.Sc. & A.H. with an internship before the date of admission in the allotted university.
- Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions as indicated above. They are generally eligible for pursuing Master Degree in the subject in which they have passed their graduation.
- Master degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Veterinary sciences but IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal may admit three-years B.Sc. degree holders in certain subjects.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website icar.nta.ac.in
ICAR AIEEA PG 2021 Application Process
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Candidates can apply for AIEEA (PG)-2021 “Online” on the website https://icar.nta.ac.in.
- The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
Step to be follow
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb), Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4 kb – 30 kb) and Thumb impression (file size: 3 kb-30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Canara/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
- For General/Unreserved: Rs. 1120/-
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC)-(NCL)*& UPS**/ EWS***: Rs.1100/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/ Transgender: Rs.550/-
- Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
- Mode of Payment: Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI
Scheme of Exam
- The test of AIEEA (PG) 2021 has a single paper of 2-hours duration.
- Mode of Exam: CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Number of Questions: 120
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Paper: English only
Syllabus for the Test
- The Question Papers for the test shall be based on the syllabus prescribed by the ICAR, which is available at the website https://icar.org.in/
ICAR AIEEA PG 2021 Admit Card
- Candidates have to download the e-Admit Card from the NTA website onwards and appear for the Exam at the given Centre on Date and Shift (Timing) as indicated in their e-Admit Card.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website