ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Notification (out) for Admission to Undergraduate Courses in Agricultural & Allied Sciences
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 – The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) announces ICAR’s All India Entrance Examination AIEEA UG 2021 for Admission to Bachelor Degree Programs in Agriculture and Allied Sciences (other than Veterinary Sciences), at Agricultural Universities for the academic session 2021-22
The NTA has been handed over the responsibility to conduct All India All India Entrance Examinations (AIEEA-UG)-2021. Read on for more details on ICAR AIEEA UG 2021
AIEEA (UG) 2021
- In 2021, All India Entrance Examination for Admission, AIEEA (UG) shall be conducted for admission to Bachelor Degree programmes in Agriculture and Allied Sciences (other than Veterinary Sciences), at Agricultural Universities on 15% of the University seats (100% seats in RLBCAU Jhansi, NDRI Karnal and Dr. RPCAU Pusa, Bihar). Further, not more than 40% candidates from any one state shall be admitted in any agricultural university in a particular subject and category.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Important Dates
- Online submission of Application Form : 25th July to 20th August 2021 (upto 05:00 PM)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI : 20th August 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only (No corrections shall be allowed after 26.08.2021) : 23rd to 26th August 2021
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website : To be announced later
- Date of Examination : 07th, 08th & 13th September 2021
- Duration of Examination : 150 minutes (2 ½ hours)
- Timing of Examination : As indicated on Admit Card
- Centre, Date and Shift of Examination : As indicated on Admit Card
- Display of Attempted Question Paper and Provisional Answer Keys : To be announced later
- Declaration of Result on NTA website : To be announced on the NTA website later
- Schedule for Online Counselling : To be announced by the ICAR on www.icar.org.in, www.icarexam.net after the declaration of result
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR AIEEA UG 2021
- The eligibility qualifications for various degree programmes with the list of subjects is enlisted at (Annexure-IV).
- Qualifying Examination at 10+2 Level
- In order to appear in AIEEA (UG) 2021, Indian national candidates must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination within scope and standard found to be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination of a recognised Indian Board/University (Annexure VI), with minimum prescribed marks/grade, after a period of 12 years of study. The medium of instruction in the admitting University will be English.
- Candidates must have passed any one of the qualifying examinations enumerated above securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC (NCL), UPS, EWS categories and 40% marks in aggregate for SC, ST, Third Gender, PwD categories. There will be no rounding-off of the OGPA/percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%.
- Candidates having a compartment/supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible unless proof of having cleared the examination with requisite percentage as above is available. Candidates who have already appeared in the qualifying examination enumerated above, can also apply but would be required to submit evidence of having satisfied the conditions latest at the time of counselling/admission in the allotted university.
- Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements for the examination as well as admission as detailed in the Information Bulletin. Applying for AIEEA (UG) 2021, appearing in the examination and qualifying the same does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility. The applicant for a particular Subject must satisfy the eligibility criteria as specified in this Information Bulletin (or its amendments/corrections from time to time).
- Age Limit : Indian Nationals of at least 16 years of age as on 31.08.2021 are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Application Process
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Candidates can apply for AIEEA (UG)-2021 “Online” on the website : https://icar.nta.ac.in.
- The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
Step to be follow
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb), Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4 kb – 30 kb) and Thumb impression (file size: 3 kb-30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Canara/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
- For General/Unreserved : Rs. 770/-
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC)-(NCL)*& UPS**/ EWS*** : Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/ Transgender : Rs. 375/-
- Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
- Mode Of Payment : Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI
Scheme of Examination
- The Test of AIEEA (UG) 2021 is a single Paper Test.
- Mode of Examination : LAN Based CBT
- Duration : 02:30 hours
- Number of Questions : 150 (50 in each subject)
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice with 4 options
- Medium of Paper : English and Hindi
For more details and apply online visit the official website