HPU BAMS and BHMS Admission 2019 through NEET (UG), Dates, Application
Himachal Pradesh University announces Admission to BAMS and BHMS course 2019 through NEET (UG)
HPU BAMS and BHMS Admission 2019 - Applications are invited from the interested candidates for admission into BAMS and BHMS courses on the basis of NEET UG 2019.
HPU BAMS and BHMS Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Registration for filling up the online Application Form with a fee: 28th June 2019 to 09th July 2019
- Correction of an error, while filling the online application form (except correction in category): 10th July 2019
- Date of displaying the category wise provisional merit list on the university website: 12th July 2019
- Dates of first round of centralized counselling for admission in Govt./ Private BAMS/ BHMS Colleges at H.P university: 15th to 17th July 2019
- Tentative Date for joining the allotted college and course after medical examination: 23rd July 2019
- Tentative Dates of the 2nd round of centralized counselling for filling up of vacant seats in Govt. / Private Ayurvedic and Homeopathy colleges. 20th Aug. 2019
- Candidates recommended by the counseling committee shall have to appear for medical examination before the medical board in the concerned colleges: 23rd July 2019
- Commencement of Academic session; 01st Aug. 2019
- Mop round counseling: 05th Sep 2019
- Last date up to which the candidates can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason: 30th Sep 2019
Also See : Latest Entrance Exams 2019
Eligibility Criteria for HPU BAMS and BHMS Admission 2019
- Candidate should be minimum 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of his/ her admission and maximum 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category & persons entitled for reservation under the Right of persons with disabilities Act, 2016
- Candidate must have passed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination recognized by the concerned State Government and Education Boards with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology which shall include a practical test in science subjects & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology at the aforesaid qualifying examination in the case of general category and 40% marks in the case of SC, ST and OBC.
- A candidate who obtained a minimum of marks at 50th percentile in the “National Eligibility Entrance Test is eligible for admission to the under graduate course for a course for an academic year.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from H.P Board of School Education or from a recognized board or equivalent degree/examination passed with Science (Medical group with physics, Chemistry & Biology) of the University/ H.P Board of School Education in Science Subjects.
- Blind (including color blind) deaf and dumb candidates shall not be allowed for admission to the course
See: BAMS Admission
- The selection of the candidates for BAMS/ BHMS courses will be on the basis of the merit of the NEET-UG 2019 conducted by the authority designated and the interested candidate must have applied within the stipulated period to the university. The counselling for 85% seats under State Quota shall be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University and counselling for 15% seats for Central Quota/All India Quota shall be conducted by the authority designated by the Government of India, of Ayush, New Delhi.
Note: For information related to No. of seats visit the official website
- For General: Rs 2000/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 1000/-
Fee can be submitted by debit/credit card/ Net banking etc
HPU BAMS and BHMS Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applications are to be filled online
- Provide NEET-UG exams and the documents
- Complete the process of application fee
- Click on the submit button and your application will be submitted
For more details visit the website www.hpuniv.ac.in or www.admissions.hpushimla.in
Himachal Pradesh University
Himachal Pradesh University, on behalf of Govt. of Himachal Pradesh, Dept. of Indian System of Medicine & Homoeopathy (Ayurveda), Summer Hill, Shimla-171005, Himachal Pradesh, Phone No.: 2830273, Email: email@example.com, Website www.hpuniv.nic.in