FMGE 2019 Exam Notification, Application Process, Dates
NBE FMGE 2019 Screening Test Notification Released
FMGE 2019 Screening Test - National Board of Examinations invites applications for NBE FMGE Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications June 2019. According to the notice Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) - Screening Test is schedule for 28th June 2019.
National Board of Examinations announces Foreign Medical Graduates Exam June 2019.
Foreign Medical Graduates Exam FMGE 2019 Screening Test
- As per the Screening Test Regulations 2002, an Indian citizen possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with the MCI or State Medical Council on or after 15th March 2002 shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG) Exam (Screening Test).
- National Board of Examinations will conduct next FMGE (Screening Test) on 28th June on Computer Based Platform at various test centres across the Country.
FMGE 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Information Bulletin (FMGE June): 15th April 2019 onwards
- Online Submission of Application Form for FMGE June 2019: 15th to 06th May 2019
- Examination Date for FMGE 2019: 28th June 2019
- Declaration of Results: by 31st July 2019
FMGE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria to apply for FMGE 2019 Exam
- He/she is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed final exam for such a primary medical qualification/possess the primary medical qualification on or before the cut-off date. In the event of the date of issue of result/proof of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut-off date, the application form shall be rejected and candidate declared as ineligible.
- Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/she holds an Undergraduate medical qualification from.
- Australia/Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/Canada/New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
FMGE Scheme of Exam (June)
- The NBE FMGE 2019 Entrance Test is conducted in English Language
- The NBE FMGE Test consists of One Paper
- There are 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of single response.
- There is No negative marking
- An applicant shall be declared as having passed only if he/she obtains a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the exam
- Results (Pass/Fail) for eligible candidates will be displayed at NBE website and office of NBE
- Candidates are required to report at the ‘Reporting Counter’ at 07.30 AM for Part One and 01.00 PM for Part Two (Two hour prior to the start time). The reporting counter will close 30 minutes prior to the test start time. Candidate who fails to report to the reporting counter by the stipulated time as indicated above shall not be allowed to test.
Note: FMGE exam 2019 is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part. There is a scheduled break between the two parts.
FMGE 2019 Test Centres
- The list of tentative cities where FMGE 2019 shall be conducted is as follows: Kolkata, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Noida, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Ranchi and Visakhapatnam
- Exact address and location of the test centres is available at the FMGE website www.nbe.edu.in
- To take the FMGE 2019 candidates are required to pay the examination fee of Rs.5500/-
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks of India or through Net Banking
FMGE 2019 Application Procedure
- Application Form for FMGE June can be submitted only through online at www.nbe.edu.in form 15th April 2019 to 06th May 2019 till 23:59 hrs.
- There is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully before starting online submission of application form .
- The candidate has to submit to NBE the following self attested scanned documents after successful online submission of application form:
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi) certificate by the Embassy/ Apostille
- Copy of Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page - Personal except those who have obtained their Primary Qualification from Nepal)
- Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable)
- Copy of ID Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Equivalence Certificate: From Association of Indian Universities (for candidates who have done 10+2 abroad)
- Candidates are required to submit the aforementioned self attested scanned documents through web portal at www.nbe.edu.in latest by 6 May 2019.
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for FMGE is rejected/candidature is found to be ineligible.
- Candidates should go through the INFORMATION BULLETIN carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, and pattern of examination etc. before contacting NBE for any related queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues shall only be entertained if the information requested is not given in this bulletin or the website www.nbe.edu.in
FMGE 2019 Admit Card
- The examination shall be conducted on 31st July 2019
- At the time of submission of online application form, candidate will be required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test. The choice of city will depend on availability of the test centres in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on first come first serve basis.
- NBE will make all efforts to ensure that the candidate is allotted a testing centre in the State of correspondence address of the candidate. In case testing seat is not available in the concerned State due to logistic, administrative and other reasons, testing centre in a nearby State shall be allocated. Such candidates shall be informed about their testing city.
For more information, please visit the websites NBE www.nbe.edu.in