FMGE 2021 Screening Test June Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
National Board of Examinations (NBE) announces Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2021 Screening Test for June Session
FMGE 2021 - The National Board of Examinations invites applications from Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Graduate Qualification for NBE FMGE Screening Test (FMGE) 2021 for June Session. FMGE 2021 Screening Test is scheduled for 18th June 2021
Read the page below for more information on FMGE 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit cards, exam dates, syllabus etc.
About FMGE 2021
- As per the Screening Test Regulations, 2002, an Indian Citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or State Medical Councils on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)/Screening Test.
- FMGE 2021 exam is conducted two times in one year, i.e., in June and December. This exam is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). This exam allows the Indian nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice in India.
- National Board of Examinations shall conduct the next FMGE on 18th June 2021 on a Computer-Based Platform at various test centers across the country.
FMGE 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of the Information Bulletin :- 16th April 2021 Onwards
- Online Submission of the Application Form :- 16th April 2021 to 06th May 2021
- Last date for submission of online application :- 06th May 2021
- Issue of Admit Card :- 01st week of June 2021
- Date of Examination :- 18th June 2021
- Declaration of Result by :- 30th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for FMGE 2021
- The Applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria to apply for FMGE 2021 Exam
- He/she is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- The cut-off date for possessing the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 31st July 2021.
- It is mandatory to submit a degree certificate of such a primary medical qualification issued on or before the cut-off date i.e. 31st July 2021.
- In an event of the date of issuance of degree certificate of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut-off date i.e. 31st July 2021, the application form shall be rejected and the candidate shall be declared as ineligible.
- Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration in India shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/ she holds an Undergraduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/ New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as a medical practitioner in that country.
FMGE 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://natboard.edu.in/
- Application form for FMGE June 2021 session can be submitted only online at www.nbe.edu.in from 16th April 2021 to 6th May 2021 (till 11:55 PM).
- Applications for FMGE June 2021 session can only be submitted online through the National Board of Examinations website. There is no other methodology for application submission. Application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding the submission of the online application form given in the information bulletin as well as on the FMGE index page on the NBE website www.nbe.edu.in before starting the online submission process for FMGE June 2021 session.
- Examination Fee - Rs. 5500/- + Rs. 990/- GST @ 18%
- Total Amount Payable - Rs. 6490/-
- Mode of Payment - Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking
FMGE 2021 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for FMG Examination shall be available to download at NBE website www.nbe.edu.in from. Candidates found ineligible shall not be issued admit cards.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS/Email alerts and website notice regarding the availability of the admit card on the National Board of Examinations website. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates by Post/Email.
FMGE Scheme of Exam (June)
- Mode of exam :-Online mode (computer based test)
- Language :- English language only
- Duration :- 2 hours 30 minutes
- Types of Questions :- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- No. of Questions :- 300 questions
- Part :- Two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part.
- Marking Scheme :- There shall be no negative marking.
Centres for FMGE 2021
The tentative list of cities where FMGE June 2021 session shall be conducted is as follows:
- New Delhi & Faridabad
- Greater Noida & Noida
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website