FMGE 2019 Screening Test (December) Registration, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
National Board of Examinations (NBE) announces FMGE 2019 Screening Test (December)
FMGE 2019 - The National Board of Examinations invites applications for NBE FMGE Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications December 2019.
According to the notice Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) - Screening Test is scheduled for 20th December 2019.
FMGE 2019 exam is conducted two times in one year, i.e., in June and December. This exam is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). This exam allows the Indian nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice in India.
Read the page below for information on FMGE 2019 Exam Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, Exam Dates, and Syllabus Etc.
Foreign Medical Graduates Exam FMGE 2019 Screening Test
- As per the Screening Test Regulations 2002, an Indian citizen possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with the MCI or State Medical Council on or after 15th March 2002 shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG) Exam (Screening Test).
- National Board of Examinations shall conduct next FMGE (Screening Test) on 20th December on Computer Based Platform at various test centres across the Country.
Important Dates for FMGE 2019
- Availability of Information Bulletin (FMGE December): 11th October 2019 onwards
- Online Submission of Application Form for FMGE December 2019: 11th to 31st October 2019
- Examination Date for FMGE 2019: 20th December 2019
- Declaration of Results: by 20th January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for FMGE 2019
- The Applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria to apply for FMGE 2019 Exam
- He/she is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed the final exam for such a primary medical qualification/possess the primary medical qualification on or before the cut-off date. In the event of the date of issue of result/proof of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut-off date, the application form shall be rejected and candidate declared as ineligible.
- Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/she holds an Undergraduate medical qualification from.
- Australia/Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Postgraduate medical qualification inAustralia/Canada/New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
FMGE Scheme of Exam (December)
- The NBE FMGE 2019 Entrance Test is conducted in English Language
- The NBE FMGE Test consists of One Paper
- There are 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of single response type in the paper
- There is No negative marking
- Anapplicant shall be declared as having passed only if he/she obtains a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the exam
- Results (Pass/Fail) for eligible candidates will be displayed at NBE website and office of NBE
- Candidates are required to report at the ‘Reporting Counter’ at 07.30 AM for Part One and01.00 PM for Part Two (Two hour prior to the start time). The reporting counter will close30 minutes prior to the test start time. Candidate who fails to report to the reporting counter by the stipulated time as indicated above shall not be allowed to test.
- Note: FMGE exam 2019 is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of150 minutes for each part. There is a scheduled break between the two parts.
- The list of tentative cities where FMGE 2019 shall be conducted is as follows: Kolkata, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Noida, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Ranchi and Visakhapatnam
- Exact address and location of the test centres is available at the FMGE website www.nbe.edu.in
- The FMGE - Rs.5500/-
- Please note that this is a composite fee (as above) inclusive of fees for the exam and information bulletin; the prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card and Debit Card issued by banks in India or Net Banking.
FMGE 2019 Application Process
- Application Form for FMGE December can be submitted only online at www.nbe.edu.in form 11th October 2019 to 31st October 2019 till 23:59 hrs.
- Candidate is advised to read this Information Bulletin carefully before starting online registration.
- Candidates should go through the information bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, and pattern of exam etc. before contacting the NBE for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues shall only be entertained if the information requested is not given in this bulletin or the website www.nbe.edu.in
- Fee submitted through demand draft shall not be accepted; there is no fee deposit counter at NBE Office. The completed NBE FMGE application form shall be sent to the following address "National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029"
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for FMGE is rejected/candidature is found to be ineligible
FMGE 2019 Admit Card
- At the time of submission of online application form, candidates will be required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test. The choice of city will depend on availability of the test centres in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on a first come first serve basis.
- NBE will make all efforts to ensure that the candidate is allotted a testing centre in the State of correspondence address of the candidate. In case testing seat is not available in the concerned State due to logistic, administrative and other reasons, testing centre in a nearby State shall be allocated. Such candidates shall be informed about their testing city.
For more information, please visit the websites NBE www.nbe.edu.in