BITP Admission 2019 by DBT Eligibility, Application, Dates
Department of Biotechnology (DPT) announces Bioinformatics Industrial Training Programme (BITP) Admissions 2019
BITP Admission 2019 - Department of Biotechnology (DBT) Invites Online Applications from the bioinformatics students and requisitions from biotech/ Bioinformatics companies for training in Bioinformatics Industrial Training Programme (BITP 2019-20)
On behalf of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) is coordinating a scheme of practical industrial training. This programme is mutually beneficial to the students and companies as it provides industrial exposure to the students and an opportunity for industry to select prospective manpower.
This programme is advantageous for the companies as it gives them an opportunity to assess the performance of the trainees and subject to availability, suitable trainees could be considered for placement.
Eligibility Criteria for BITP Admission 2019
- B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ M.Tech./ M.V.Sc./ MBA in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics from Indian recognized universities with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade completed in the year 2018 or 2019.
Duration of training: 6 months
- The candidates will be selected for the training through an interview.
BITP Admission 2019 Application Process
- Biotech students interested in training in biotech companies may apply online. For detailed procedure for filling the application form, payment of application fee and uploading of required documents / certificates in the prescribed format, please visit: www.bcil.nic.in/bitp2019/index.asp
- A copy of the system generated acknowledgement and application form submitted online must be sent via speed post/ courier to Programme Coordinator, Biotech Consortium India, 5th floor, Anuvrat Bhavan, 210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi-110002, along with the following documents:
- A demand draft of Rs. 500/- towards non-refundable and non-transferable application fee as per the details at www.bcil.nic.in/bitp2019/instruction.asp. Please write your application id, name, date of birth and mobile no. on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- Self-attested copy of final mark sheet of the qualifying examination indicating the cumulative percentage of marks or equivalent CGPA. For students appearing in the final examination in 2019, filled and signed certificate from the Head of the Department on college/university letterhead in the format available at www.bcil.nic.in.
- Self-attested copy of domicile certificate (North Eastern States Students only)
- Online application process will start from July 23, 2019. The last date for online submission of application is August 22, 2019.
Note: Students with domicile in North Eastern States may apply as per the above advertisement. There will not be any separate notification for them.
BITP Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online application process begins: 23rd July 2019
- Last date of submission of application: 22nd August 2019
Biotech Consortium India Limited
V Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan, 210, Deen Dayal Upadhay Marg, New Delhi-110002 Phones: +91 (011) 23219064-67, Fax: +91 (011) 23219063 EMail: email@example.com