Government Dungar College, Bikaner announces Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2022 for Admission to B.Ed Courses for Academic Session 2022-23, Apply now
Rajasthan PTET 2022 – Government Dungar College, Bikaner (Rajasthan) invites application for Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET-2022) for admission into 2-years B.Ed. & 4-years Integrated BA B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. Courses for the academic session 2022-23
Read on for more details on Rajasthan PTET 2022 details, like eligibility, application form, exam pattern, etc from the page below.
- 2 years – B.Ed. Courses
- 4 years Integrated – B.A. B.Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. Program
Rajasthan PTET Dates 2022
- Commencement of Online Application Form: 01st March 2022
- Last Date for depositing Application fee and Submission of Online Application Form: 31st March 2022
- Rajasthan PTET 2022 Admit Card Download: Last week of April 2022
- Rajasthan PTET 2022 & Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed Exam Date: To be announced later
- Rajasthan PTET 2022 Result Declaration: Last week of May 2022
Rajasthan PTET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Before applying for Rajasthan PTET 2022, the candidates are required to follow some terms and conditions set by the governing authority. Check the eligibility criteria stated below.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
For B.Ed. Courses
- Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree exam of any State University or any other University recognized as equivalent to and fulfilling the other requirements for admission to B.Ed. course prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed. Course through PTET.
- However, SC/ST/OBC, MBC as well as physically challenged and Widow or Divorcee women candidates of Rajasthan having at least 45% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree level examination will be eligible to apply
- Candidates who have passed Graduation through Correspondence Course from any University by taking only one University Examination (One sitting), even if they have cleared PG degree on the basis of this degree or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to appear in PTET.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year may also apply and appear in the PTET-2022
For 4-years Integrated BA B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. :
- Candidate securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Senior secondary exam of the Sec. Board of education, Rajasthan Ajmer or any other recognized Board as equivalent (Equivalence certificate should be provided by the candidate) to and fulfilling the other requirement for admission to 4 years B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. course prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to 4 years B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc., B.Ed. course through Pre B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed.test 2022
- However scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, special backward classes as well as physically challenged and widow or divorce women candidates of Rajasthan having at least 45% marks in aggregate in the Senior Secondary examination will be eligible to apply for admission.
- Out of the total number of seats available in each Faculty (Arts, Science and Commerce), reservation for Rajasthan domicile only will be made as given hereunder as per state govt. rules:
- For candidates belonging to SC – 16%
- For candidates belonging to ST – 12%
- For candidates belonging to OBC – 21%
- For candidates belonging to MBC – (As per Govt. order)
- For women (out of which 8% seats are reserved for the widow and 2% for divorced women) – 20%
- For physically challenged (blind, deaf and/ or dumb and orthopedic) with at least 40% disability, on the production of a medical certificate on Form No.4
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 10%
Rajasthan PTET Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://ptet.in/ or http://ptetraj2022.com/
Step for Online application:
- Step 1 – Apply for Rajasthan PTET in online mode at www.ptetraj2022.com or www.ptetraj2022.org
- Step 2 – Enter personal details, contact details, and academic details in the form. Also, attach the images of your photograph and signature.
- Step 3 – Deposit the application fee. After the payment of the candidates can take a printout of the filled application form
- Applications Fee – Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Payment Gateway using Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking facility or E-Mitra
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen Paper-based)
- Languages: The paper will be set both in English and Hindi
- Duration: The duration of the paper shall be 3 hours
- Type of Question: The question paper will be in MCQ format
- Part of Question Paper: The entrance exam paper will be divided into 4 parts. Each part will have 50 Questions.
- No. of Questions: There will be 200 questions..
- Total Marks: The total marks will be 600
- Marking Scheme: Full 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. In Attitude & Aptitude Section, however, the answers will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks
- Mental ability – 50 questions & 150 marks
- Teaching Attitude and Aptitude test – 50 questions & 150 marks
- General awareness – 50 questions & 150 marks
- Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) – 50 questions & 150 marks
- Total – 200 questions and 600 marks
Syllabus for Rajasthan PTET 2022
- Section A: Mental ability Section shall consist of 50 objective types multiple choice questions to test the following abilities: (i) Reasoning (ii) Imagination (iii) Judgement & Decision Making (iv) Creative Thinking (v) Generalization (vi) Drawing inferences etc
- Section B: Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test Section shall consist of 50 questions mainly in the following areas: (i) Social Maturity, (ii) Leadership, (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) interpersonal Relations. (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness, etc.
- Section C: General awareness Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions mainly in the following areas: (i) Current affairs (national & International), (ii) (Indian History & Culture, (iii) India and its natural resources. (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past and Present), (v) Environmental awareness, (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan, etc.
- Section D: Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consist 50 Objective types multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects: (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc
For more details and to apply online, please visit the Official Website