Government Dungar College, Bikaner announces Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2021 for Admission to B.Ed Courses for Academic Session 2021-22
Rajasthan PTET 2021 – Government Dungar College, Bikaner (Rajasthan) invites application for Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET-2021) for admission into 2-years B.Ed. & 4-years Integrated BA B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. Courses for the duration of 2 years for the academic session 2021-22
Application forms for PTET 2021 and Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed Exams will release in online mode at https://ptet.in/. Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) is conducted to offer admission in 2 years B.Ed courses. For admission to 4-year integrated courses, candidates have to take the Pre B.A. B.Ed and B.Sc. B.Ed Exam.
Read on for more details on about Rajasthan PTET 2021 details, like eligibility, application form.
- 2 years – B.Ed. Courses
- 4 years Integrated – B.A. B.Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. Program
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application Form||3rd February 2021|
|Last Date for depositing Application fee and Submission of Online Application Form||10th March 2021|
|Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card download||Last week of April 2021|
|Rajasthan PTET 2021 & Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed Exam date||16th May 2021|
|Rajasthan PTET 2021 Result declaration||Last week of May 2021|
|Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counselling||July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan PTET 2021
Before applying for Rajasthan PTET 2021, the candidates are required to follow some terms and conditions set by the governing authority. Check the eligibility criteria stated below.
Candidates must be a citizen of India
For B.Ed. Courses :
- Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree examination of any State University or any other University recognized as equivalent to and fulfilling the other requirements for admission to B.Ed. course prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed. Course through PTET.
- However, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, MBC as well as physically challenged and Widow or Divorcee women candidates of Rajasthan having at least 45% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree level examination will be eligible to apply for admission
- Candidates who have passed Graduation through Correspondence Course from any University by taking only one University Examination (One sitting), even if they have cleared PG degree on the basis of this degree or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to appear in PTET.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year may also apply and appear in the PTET-2021
For 4-years Integrated BA B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. :
- Candidate securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Senior secondary examination of the Sec. Board of education, Rajasthan Ajmer or any other recognized Board as equivalent (Equivalence certificate should be provided by the candidate) to and fulfilling the other requirement for admission to 4 years B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. course, prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to 4 years B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc., B.Ed. course through Pre B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed.test 2021.
- However scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, special backward classes as well as physically challenged and widow or divorce women candidates of Rajasthan having at least 45% marks in aggregate in the Senior Secondary examination will be eligible to apply for admission.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. Senior Secondary examination subject to the condition that they shall have their result up to the last date of online counseling registration and have marks sheets of the qualifying examination with eligibility percentage and the candidate should have online registration themselves and participate in online counseling
- Out of the total number of seats available in each Faculty (Arts, Science and Commerce), reservation for Rajasthan domicile only will be made as given hereunder as per state govt. rules:
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes – 16%
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes – 12%
- For candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes – 21%
- For candidates belonging to MBC. – (As per Govt. order)
- For women (out of which 8% seats are reserved for the widow and 2% for divorced women) – 20%
- For physically challenged (blind, deaf and/ or dumb and orthopedic) with at least 40% disability, on the production of a medical certificate on Form No.4, will have to be submitted duly signed by the Medical Board or by Reader in the specialty concerned where there is medical college or from the junior Specialist in the specialty concerned or the C.M.H.Os. at the place where there no Medical College exists – 05%
- For in-service or an Ex-serviceman defense personnel or for his/her ward (only Air force, Army, and Navy personnel) – 05%
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 10%
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://ptet.in/ or www.ptetraj2021.com
Step for Online application:
Step 1 – Apply for Rajasthan PTET in online mode at www.ptetraj2021.com or www.ptetraj2021.org
Step 2 – Enter personal details, contact details, and academic details in the form. Also, attach the images of your photograph and signature.
Step 3 – Deposit the application fee. After the payment of the candidates can take a printout of the filled application form.
- Applications fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Payment Gateway using Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking facility or E-Mitra
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website https://ptet.in/. Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date. Admit card contains the important details regarding the exams like examination time, venue, and instruction which candidates must follow during the examination time.
- Candidates will be granted admission on the basis of their performance in the Rajasthan PTET 2021 exam.
PTET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Offline mode (Pen Paper-based)
- Languages – The paper will be set both in English and Hindi
- Duration – The duration of the paper shall be 3 hours
- Type of Question – The question paper will be in MCQ format
- Part of question paper – The entrance exam paper will be divided into 4 parts. Each part will have 50 Questions.
- No. of Question – There will be 200 questions..
- Total marks – The total marks will be 600.
- Marking scheme – Full 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. In Attitude & Aptitude Section, however, the answers will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks. This means that the answer to each question will carry a weightage of 3,2,1 and 0.
The detailed exam pattern and marks allotment is as follows-
|Sections||Total question||Max marks|
|A. Mental ability||50||150|
|B. Teaching Attitude and Aptitude test||50||150|
|C. General awareness||50||150|
|D. Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)||50||150|
|Total||200 question||600 marks|
Syllabus for PTET 2021
Section A – Mental ability Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test the following abilities: (i) Reasoning (ii) Imagination (iii) Judgement & Decision Making (iv) Creative Thinking (v) Generalization (vi) Drawing inferences etc
Section B – Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test Section shall consist of 50 questions mainly in the following areas: (i) Social Maturity, (ii) Leadership, (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) interpersonal Relations. (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness, etc.
Section C – General awareness Section shall consist 50 objective type multiple choice questions mainly in the following areas: (i) Current affairs (national & International), (ii) (Indian History & Culture, (iii) India and its natural resources. (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past and Present), (v) Environmental awareness, (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan, etc.
Section D – Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consist 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects: (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc
Declaration of Result
- The result of all the candidates will be made available on the Website of PTET www.ptetraj2021.com or www.ptetraj2021.org or on the site as informed through Newspapers, The information about their selection status for admission in B.Ed.Course will also be made available with their result on Website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the Official Website