State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra announces MAH-B.Ed.M.Ed.(Three Year Integrated Course)-CET 2022
MAH-B.Ed.M.Ed CET 2022 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra invites application for MAH-B.Ed.M.Ed.(Three Year Integrated Course)-CET 2022 for Admission to regular Full-Time Dual Degree Integrated Course) leading to B.Ed.-M.Ed. Degree Program for the academic session 2022
Interested candidates can submit the online application on or before April 07, 2022. Read further for more details on MAH-B.Ed.M.Ed CET 2022.
MAH-B.Ed.M.Ed CET 2022 Important Dates
- Start of CET Application Form : 19th March 2022
- End of CET Application Form Filling : 07th April 2022
- Issue of Hall Ticket: 28th April 2022
- Proposed date of CET Tentative Date : 09th May 2022
- Declaration of Result : To be announced later
MAH-B.Ed.M.Ed CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Postgraduate in school subject with specified marks
- Candidate should have obtained at least 50% Marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories from the State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and SEBC Categories having Caste Certificate, Caste Validity and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate) or an Equivalent Grade in any one of the following program:
- B.A.-B.Ed./, B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)
- D.El.Ed. with an Undergraduate Degree (with 50% marks in Each Course) (Minimum 45% Marks in case of Backward Class Categories from the State of Maharashtra only)
- There is no upper age limit for admission to MAH-M.Ed. CET Exam in the Academic Year 2022-23
MAH-B.Ed.M.Ed CET 2022 Application Process
- Applicants should visit the website www.mahacet.org and open the given link. For filling the Online Application Form, they should click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- For filling the Online Application Form, they should click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- Open category, EWS candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State /All India Candidates belonging to all categories, J & K Migrants – Rs.1000/-
- Candidates belonging to backward class categories (SC, ST, VJ / DT – NT (A) / NT-1 (B) /NT – 2 (C) / NT – 3 (D), OBC and SBC, SEBC categories from Maharashtra state only – Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Using debit card / credit card / net banking / IMPS / cash card / wallets
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
- Test Duration: 90 Minutes
- Medium of CET: English and Marathi
- Number of Questions: 100 questions
- Number of Marks: 100 Marks
- Negative Mark: There is No Negative Marking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- M.Ed Admission Notifications and Entrance Exam 2022
- B.Ed Admission Notifications and Entrance Exams 2022