Maharashtra M.Ed. CET 2019 Notification, Application, Dates
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2019 for MEd Admission
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2019 - Maharashtra State CET Cell has been released notification Maharashtra M.Ed. CET 2019 for admission to Masters in Education M.Ed. Course in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State for the academic year 2019.
MAH M.Ed. CET 2019
Govt. of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Here in after called the Act)
The admissions to the following Institutes will be based on the Score of MAH-M.Ed. CET 2019, provided they are approved and recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non-agricultural University in the State of Maharashtra State and recognized by NCTE (WRC):
- All Govt. Colleges, Government Self-supporting Colleges offering M.Ed. Course
- All Govt. Aided Colleges, Aided Minority Colleges offering M.Ed. Course
- All University Managed Colleges/ Institutes/Departments offering M.Ed. Course
- All Un-Aided Institutes, Unaided Minority Institutes/Departments offering M.Ed. Course covered as per the Act.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2019
- The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates seeking admissions to the M.Ed. Program (Full Time-Regular) should be Indian National, and should have Passed Bachelor’s Degree from NCTE approved B.Ed. College affiliated to recognized Non-Agricultural University in:
- B. Ed.
- B.A. B. Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. (Integrated Course)
- B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education) with minimum 50% Marks for Open Category Candidates (49.50% and above marks to be considered as 50%) and Minimum 45% Marks in case of Backward Class Candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only(including SC/ST/VJ/DT, NT-1- (B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, SBC) (44.50% and above to be considered as 45%)
- D.EI.Ed (D.T.Ed./D.Ed.) with Undergraduate Degree with minimum 50% of Marks in each Diploma and Degree respectively for Open Category Candidates (49.50% and above marks to be considered as 50%) and 45% Marks in case of Backward Class Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only(including SC, ST, VJ/DT, NT-1- (B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, SBC Categories) (44.50% and above to be considered as 45%) or equivalent Grade
- Candidate who is an Indian National and has appeared or is going to appear for the Final Year and Final Semester of the any B.Ed. Course from NCTE approved B.Ed. College affiliated to recognized Non-Agricultural University.
- There is no upper age limit for the exam
MAH M.Ed. CET 2019 Exam pattern
- Candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the exam; the test Papers are also not shared with anybody even after the Exam
- Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the exam session; the Test Papers are also not shared with anybody even after the exam
- The CET comprises multiple choice objectives type questions in the areas of
- Educational Philosophy and Sociology - 20 Questions; 01 Mark and Total Marks 20
- Educational Psychology - 20 Questions; 01 Mark and Total Marks 20
- Educational Evaluation and Statistics - 20 Questions; 01 Mark and Total Marks 20
- School Administration and Management - 20 Questions; 01 Mark and Total Marks 20
- Information & Communication Technology & Research Aptitude - 20 Questions; 01 Mark and Total Marks 20
- Total - 100 Questions and 100 Marks
- There is no Negative Marking
- The questions will be Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions with Four Options
- There is No Negative Marking
- The Time allotted is One Hour and Thirty Minutes (Ninety Minutes only) Medium of Test will be English and Marathi only
Test Centers for CET
MAH-M.Ed. CET 2019 will be conducted in the Selected Cities in Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH-M.Ed. CET 2019 will be conducted are designated as “Centers” for the CET.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2019 Application Procedure
- MAH-M.Ed-CET 2019 shall be conducted only in the Online Mode in Multiple Sessions if required, by Competent Authority, using standardized equip-percentile method, for equating scores across sessions
- It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form for MAH-M.Ed.-CET 2019 at www.mahacet.org and at www.dhepune.gov.in
- Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through Online System only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/Debit Card [RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro], Payment Gateway for which the service charges are to be paid by the candidate. No other mode of payment shall be permitted
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only: Rs.500/-
- Candidates are advised to download and read the detailed guidelines for filling in online application.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2019 Admit Card
- Downloading Hall Ticket through candidate’s Log in as per the schedule given in the Information Brochure & latest Notifications/ Notices published on the web sites the candidates will have to visit the www.dhepune.gov.in or www.mahacet.org website for downloading Hall Ticket for online Test from the given link
- Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through Email/SMS. Candidates should keep their Emails and Mobile Phones active during the entire admission process
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2019 Important Dates
- Online application starts: 26th Feb 2019
- Online application closes: 26th March 2019
- Issue of CET Hall Ticket: 15th May 2019
- Date of the online MAH M.Ed. CET 2019: 31st May 2019
- Declaration of the M.Ed. CET 2019 Result: 11th June 2019
State Common Entrance Test Cell
305, Govt. Polytechnic Building, 49, Kherwadi, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra East, Mumbai-400051 (Maharashtra State.), Telephone 91-22-26473719, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.mahacet.org