Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination announces Entrance Exam for B.Ed Admission 2022, Apply now
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 – Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has invited online applications from the eligible and desirous candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. course at Govt. College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu for academic session 2022 under Cluster University of Jammu.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022
- Receipt of online application forms: .29th September 2022
- Last date for filling the online application forms: 17th October 2022
- Date of Entrance Test, if held, shall be notified separately.
- The Applicant must:
- have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. from a recognized University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or an equivalent examination considered under the statutes of the Cluster University of Jammu governing the award of Degree of B.Ed.; and
- have obtained not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit and not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category.
- domicile of J&K or Ladakh.
- The candidates appearing/ appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they have to upload/submit the qualifying examination certificate within the prescribed date to be notified separately.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://jkbopee.gov.in/
- The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through the BOPEE Websites www.ikbopee.gov.in / (through URLs/ links provided for this purpose)
- Candidates shall also have to upload their photograph, signature, and thumb impression images in JPEG format and size within the range of 10-50 k.b.as given in the instructions in the e-Information Brochure and on the BOPEE website
- The candidates must, after filling up all the required entries, ensure that their online payment has been successfully made and all the requisite documents have been uploaded in specified format/size. Mere downloading of the Application Form does not mean that the candidate has submitted his/her Application Form successfully.
- Application Fee: Rs.1200/- (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only
- Mode of Payment: Online through National Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ type
- Number of Questions: 180 questions
- Total Marks: 180 marks
- Negative marking: There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer.
- Venue for the conduct of Exam: The examination shall be conducted at Jammu/Srinagar simultaneously.
- The syllabus will be based on General English, General Awareness, Aptitude for Teaching Profession & Reasoning.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website