Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination announces Entrance Exam for B.Ed Admission 2022, Apply now
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 – Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has invited online applications from the eligible and desirous candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Kashmir / B.Ed. (Special Education) in the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE), formerly Govt. College of Education, M.A. Road, Srinagar and Composite Regional Centre, Bemina, Srinagar respectively for the academic session 2022.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates 2022
Kashmir (B.Ed & B.Ed Special)
- Online application for B.Ed. entrance test 2022 commences: 10th March 2022
- Last Date for filling the Online Application Forms: 31st March 2022
- J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam: 03rd/04th week of April 2022
- Online application for B.Ed. entrance test 2022 commences: 17th June 2022
- Last Date for filling the Online Application Forms: TBA
- J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam: To be announced
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate applying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B. Ed. Course must have valid residence proof of UT of J&K or Ladakh;
- Candidates must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or any other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the Cluster University governing the award of B.Ed. Degree.
- Candidates must have obtained not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit and not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category.
- The candidates appearing or appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they must have passed the qualifying examination and secured the percentage of marks required as at above at the time of admission to the B.Ed. Course.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://jkbopee.gov.in/
- The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through the BOPEE Websites www.ikbopee.gov.in / (through URLs/ links provided for this purpose)
- Candidates shall also have to upload their photograph, signature, and thumb impression images in JPEG format and size within the range of 10-50 k.b.as given in the instructions in the e-Information Brochure and on the BOPEE website
- The candidates must, after filling up all the required entries, ensure that their online payment has been successfully made and all the requisite documents have been uploaded in specified format/size. Mere downloading of the Application Form does not mean that the candidate has submitted his/her Application Form successfully.
- Application Fee: Rs.1200/- (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only
- Mode of Payment: Online through National Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Test Centre/venue without a valid Admit Card in the original. The Admit Cards will be available online
- The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites (www.jkbopee.gov.in/ jakbopee.org) on photo paper printed in colour.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ type
- Number of Questions: 180 questions
- Total Marks: 180 marks
- Negative marking: There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer.
- Venue for the conduct of Exam: The examination shall be conducted at Jammu/Srinagar simultaneously.
- The syllabus will be based on General English, General Awareness, Aptitude for Teaching Profession & Reasoning.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website