Jammu and Kashmir JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Notification and Dates
Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts B.Ed. Exam 2019
Jammu and Kashmir JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 - Online Applications are invited from permanent residents of J&K State who are eligible and desirous of appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Kashmir / B.Ed. (Special Education) in the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE), formerly Govt. College of Education, M.A. Road, Srinagar and Composite Regional Centre, Bemina, Srinagar respectively for academic session 2019.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed 2019 entrance exam are conducted under the supervision of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). Interested candidates can apply for the entrance exam online on the official website of the JKBOPEE. The registration process for Kashmir B.Ed. Entrance 2019 has commenced.
See: B.Ed Entrance Exams
JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Issue of Notification inviting Applications: 30th March 2019
- Start date of online application: 03rd April 2019
- Last date for filling the online application forms: 02nd May 2019
- Date of Examination: 23rd June 2019 (180 questions with three hours duration)
- Tentative date of declaration of Result within 21 days from the conduct of exams (as far as possible)
No. of Seats
Tentative Total No. of seats 200 B.Ed. Seats in IASE, M.A. Road, Srinagar and 30 B.Ed. (Special Education) seats in CRC, Bemina, Srinagar.
Duration of Course
The duration of the Bachelor of Education, (B.Ed.) Program shall be two academic years or as per norms of the affiliating university.
Eligibility Criteria for JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
- A candidate applying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B.Ed. Course must:
- be a permanent resident of the State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of Jammu and & Kashmir;
- have passed BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/BBA or equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or any other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. Degree
- have obtained not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam in open merit and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category;
- The candidates appearing/appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test, but they must have passed the qualifying exam and secured the percentage of marks required.
JKBOPEE B.Ed Exam Pattern 2019
The Entrance Exam shall consist of one paper only. The question paper shall contain 180 Questions. The subject contents for the entrance exam shall confine to
- General English: 45 questions;
- General Awareness: 45 questions:
- Aptitude for Teaching Profession: 45 questions and
- Reasoning: 45 questions
All questions will be compulsory, and each question shall carry one mark. There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer. However, a candidate who secures negative marks shall not be considered for admission even if seats remain vacant.
Time duration for the Entrance Exam shall be one hundred and Fifty minutes (two and a half hours). However, a candidate who secures negative marks shall not be considered for admission even if seats remain vacant.
Centres of Exam
The Entrance Exam shall be held at the centres as may be specified by the BOPEE in Srinagar city/Jammu City; Centres shall be allotted by the BOPEE and the information for the same shall be provided to the candidates on the Admit Card;
The centre of exam once allotted shall not be changed, the BOPEE shall not conduct another test in any circumstances whatsoever for those candidates who fail to appear in the test on the scheduled date.
JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
Information with, regard to availability of Online' Admit. Cards, Venue and Time of the Entrance Test will be issued. Separately in due course of time: The Entrance Test will be held on 23rd June 2019
The. Online submitted form is purely provisional and' is liable to be cancelled at any stage subject to the final verification of the documents and even at any stage where such a- document is proved to be fake/false.
No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre/venue without valid Admit Card in original;
The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites ( www.jkbopee.gov.in/jakbopee.org ) on photo paper printed in color. The Candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of Admit Cards.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Application Procedure
The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through the BOPEE Websites www.ikbopee.gov.in / www.jakbopee.org (through URLs/ links provided for this purpose) from 03-04-2019 to 02-05-2019. The payment of Rs.1200/- (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only) as fee is to be made also online through integrated Bill Desk Payment Gateway which can be used to make payment with any national Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
The procedure for filing Application Form and eligibility etc. of the candidates has been given in detail in the e-Brochure.
The applicants must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this eBrochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form.
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE during office hours only on 0194-2437647 / 0194-2433590 / 0191-2479371/ 0191-2470102 and/or email-at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance/guidance in this regard on any working day within the prescribed last date
The applicants are advised to fill the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person. The applicants can avail services, at Common Service Centres of J&K State for filling up online Application Forms at nominal charges.
Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in and also go through the Information online application form. with: the BOPEE website Brochure before filling up of online application form.
BOPEE Srinagar (Jammu)
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE), Tele/Fax: 0194-2433590 (Srinagar), 0191-2479371 (Jammu), Websites www.jakbopee.org or www.jakbopee.net , Email: email@example.com