Gauhati University B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2019, Dates, Application
Gauhati University announces B.Ed Common Entrance Test (GUBEDCET) 2019 for Admission
Gauhati University B Ed Entrance Test 2019 - Gauhati University invites applications from interested candidates for admission into B.Ed course on the basis of entrance test 2019.
- Gauhati University announces Admission to B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) curses. The Gauhati University for all the colleges recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to Gauhati University will centrally conduct the entrance.
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
Gauhati University B Ed Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of online application: 24th June 2019
- Last date of online application: 04th July 2019
- Admit Card download: 12th July to 15th July 2019
- Date of Examination: 18th July 2019 (11 am to 1.30 pm)
- Upload Answer key: 19th July 2019
- Last date to receive challenges on Answer key: 21st July 2019
- Upload merit list: 23rd July 2019
- Preference selection by student (MUST be completed online): 23rd to 24th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati University B Ed Entrance Test 2019
- As per NCTE norms:
- A candidate may be allowed to appear in the GUBEDCET-2019 provided that he/she has passed the B.A/ B.Sc/B.Com or M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com or equivalent degree programme form a recognized board/ University with at least 50% marks (or 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
GUBEDCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total questions in the GUBEDCET-2019: 100
- Duration of the GUBEDCET-2019: 2 hours 30 minutes
Syllabus and Marks break-up:
- Section-A: General English (Vocabulary, Tense, Voice, Narration, Prepositions, Correction of sentences, Comprehension): 120 marks
- Section-B: General Knowledge (Indian History, Indian Polity, General Science, Current affairs): 120 marks
- Section-C: Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability: 120 marks
- Section-D: Current Indian Education (Issues and Policies) National Policy on Education 1986, Universalization of Elementary Education- Right to Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Secondary Education-Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan (RMSA): 40 marks
- Guwahati, Mangaldai, Nagaon, Goalpara, Nalbari, Tezpur, Barpeta, Jorhat, Dhubri, North Lakhimpur.
Other Details of GUBEDCET- 2019
- All questions will be of MCQ type with four alternative choices of which only one answer will be the correct option.
- The test Booklet and the OMR will be in English. The test will be OMR based.
- There will be 4 marks for correct answers and (-1) for wrong answer. No negative marks for unanswered questions.
Reservation: Reservation and relaxation policy will be as per existing GU Rules
Application and Entrance Examination Fee: Rs.1000+ bank transaction charges
Gauhati University B Ed Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
- Gauhati University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (GUBEDCET) for B.Ed. Course, 2019 is scheduled on 24th June 2019 (11.00 am to 01.00 pm). Online application form will be received from 04th July 2019.
- Interested students are instructed to visit the Gauhati University website www.gauhati.ac.in from time to time for updates in relation to this test. The university authority at appropriate level will decide anything not covered by this guideline
- Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure; filling up of application forms for the entrance, issue of challan for the deposit of the entrance fee and issue of admit cards will be carried out in the online mode only; as such hardcopy application form will not be received
- One applicant can apply to not more than three colleges and he/she needs to submit only one form
For more details please visit the website www.gauhati.ac.in and www.guportal.in
Gopinath Bardoloi Nagar, Guwahati – 7811014 (Assam), Fax: 0361-22700311, website www.gauhati.ac.in