Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (NANNAYA CET) 2019, Dates, Application
Adikavi Nannaya University announces Common Entrance Test (NANNAYA-2019)
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test - NANNAYA CET 2019 - Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram (erstwhile Rajahmundry) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (NANNAYA CET)-2019 into various Science and Arts Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Post Graduate Centers at Kakinada to TadepalliGudem and Colleges affiliated to AKNU offering PG Courses in East and West Godavari Districts for the academic year 2019-20
Adikavi Nannaya University
- Adikavi Nannaya University has invites eligible candidates for admission through Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET) 2019. AKNUCET 2019 is also known as NANNAYCET 2019 or NANNAYA CET 2019.
- Candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree exam or who have appeared are appearing for the final exam in 2019 only are eligible for NANNAYA CET-2019
- Candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2019 are also eligible.
NANNAYA CET 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of online Applications: 28th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of online Applications (with regular registration fee of Rs. 500/-): 15th April 2019 (Rs.300/-for SC/ST/PH)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- (Regular fee Rs. 500/- + Fine Rs. 500/-): 25th April 2019
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website: 27th April 2019
- Commencement of Entrance Tests: 07th May 2019
Courses Offered & Eligibility Criteria for AKNUCET 2019
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc./B.Sc. (Vocational) Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one of the three subjects (as main wherever applicable) and B.Sc. (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Vocational) with any two of the following subjects: Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology Chemistry, Microbiology, Env. Sciences, Human Genetics, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Mathematics, B.Sc. (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control
- M.Sc. Botany: B.Sc. with Botany and any other two science subjects including vocational subjects
- M.Sc. Aquaculture: B.Sc. with Zoology (as main wherever applicable) and any other two science subjects /B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Industrial Fisheries
- M.Sc. Zoology: B.Sc. with Zoology (as main wherever applicable) and any other two science subjects/B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Industrial Fisheries
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc./B.Sc. Vocational with a combination of any two of the following subjects: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, Appl. Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agriculture and Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science
- M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition: B.Sc. with any life science subject as one of the subjects in part II / B.Sc. Home Science / B.Sc. (Vocational) food science and quality control / B.Sc. Nutrition as on of the subjects
- M.Sc. Physics/ Geophysics: B.Sc. with Physics (as main wherever applicable), Mathematics and any other non-biological science subject
- M.Sc. Electronics: B.Sc., with Electronics (as main wherever applicable), Mathematics and any other subject. B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other subject with P.G. Diploma in Electronics
- M.Sc. Applied: Mathematics B.Sc with Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics: B.A/B.Sc. with Mathematics (as main wherever applicable)
- M.Sc. Computer Science: (i) Mathematics as a course of study at 10+2 level; and; (ii) Three- year B.Sc. degree programme with Mathematics and computer science/Three year BCA degree programme
See: MSc Admission 2019
- M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry: B.Sc./B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry /Applied Chemistry as one of the Subjects
- M.Sc. Physical Chemistry: B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry/Applied Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics as the other two subjects.
- M.Sc. Geology (Petroleum Exploration): B.Sc. with Geology
Humanities & Social Sciences
- M.Com. B.Com. (Including vocational and restructured courses), B.B.M
- M.A. Economics, Econometrics: B.A. with Economics as one of the subjects
- M.H.R.M, M.A. History, Political Science, Public Administration, Psychology, Social: Any graduate degree recognized by Adikavi Nannaya University
- M.Ed. - (2 years duration): B.Ed., B.Ed (Special Education) degree of any University recognized by NCTE/RCI with aggregate of 50% marks (Subject to NCTE recognition
- M. P. Ed: B.P. Ed. Or B. P. E. equivalent to B. P. Ed.
- M.A. English: B.A. (special English)/ B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.A.(OL)/ B.F.A./ B.A.L. (with Part-I General English for a minimum of 200 marks or more)
- M.A. Telugu: B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./ with Telugu as a subject of study or B.A.(OL) or Bhasha Praveena with Part I Telugu of B.A. or B.Com. Or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L.
- M.A. Hindi: Any bachelorâ€™s degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with Hindi as one of the subjects or any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce without Hindi as one of the subjects, but with a diploma such as Sahitya Ratna, Bhasha Praveeba or Vidwan or Equivalent to that
- Candidates should be present in the exam hall, half-an hour before the commencement of the test. No candidate will be allowed to write the exam without hall-ticket. No candidate is permitted to leave the exam hall till the exam time is completed.
- Calculators, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are not allowed in the exam hall
- University will take disciplinary action against the candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc
- For all tests, the candidate shall answer 100 Multiple Choice Questions in 90 minutes. Each Question shall contain four alternative answers
- NANNAYA CET-2019 will be conducted at the following Test Centres Srikakulam; Vizianagaram; Visakhapatnam; Amalapuram; Kakinada; Rajamahendravaram; Ramapachodavaram; Eluru; Bhimavaram; JangareddyGudem; Vijayawada.
- Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website www.aknudoa.in (or) www.nannayauniversity.info (or) www.aknu.edu.in and attend the examination
- Hall tickets will be sent to the candidates, 5 days before the examination date; in case of non-receipt of hall ticket, candidates may contact at 0883-2566028 or send email to email@example.com.
NANNAYA CET 2019 Application Process
- Applications should be submitted through online only; for online submission, visit the websites www.aknudoa.in (or) www.nannayauniversity.info (or) www.aknu.edu.in.
- A candidate has to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.300/- in case of SC/ST/PH) plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments:
- Debit/Credit Card
- Net Banking
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details
- Take print out of filled in Online Application Form
- Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed