ANUPGCET 2018 Notification- eligibility, application, dates
ANUPGCET 2018 Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
ANUPGCET 2018 Notification -Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur invites applications for the admissions into Postgraduate Courses offered on its Campus, PG Centre, Ongole and its Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2018-19 through ANUPGCET - 2018
- M.Sc.: Aquaculture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Environmental Science, Food & Nutritional Sciences, Microbiology, Nano-biotechnology, Zoology, Electronics, Electronics & Instrument Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Oils, Fats & Petro Products, Analytical Chemistry, Foresnsic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Geology; 5 years Integrated M.Sc Nanotechnology, Yoga for Human Excellence
- M.A.: Ancient History and Archaeology, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sociology, , Telugu MSW (Master of Social Work), M.Ed, M.Com, MHRM, M.L.I.SC,M.P.Ed,
- PG Diploma: Advance Aquaculture Management, Ambedkar Studies, Gandhian Studies, Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Yoga for Human Excellence, Fine Arts (Evening course)
- Certificate Course: Sustainable Aquaculture Management
Notification Released on: 26th February 2018
Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 26th February 2018
Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee: 20th April 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.1100/- : 25th April 2018 (Application Fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee of Rs.1600/- : 01st May 2018 (Application Fee Rs.600/- + Tatkal Fee Rs.1000/-)
Downloading Hall-Tickets from Website: 3rd May 2018 Onwards
Schedule of Entrance Tests: 05th to 07th May 2018
Also See : Latest Entrance Exam
- M.Sc. Aquaculture: B.Sc., With Zoology / Fisheries / Fishery Science / Aquaculture / Industrial Fish and Fisheries / Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Nanobiotechnology: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical / Biological Sciences/ B.Sc. in Farm Science / B.Sc. Ag. / B.V.Sc., / Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences / B.E / B.Tech.
- M.Sc. Botany: B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the Two of the common Core subjects or B.Sc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary
- M.Sc. Environmental Science: Any B.Sc. or B.E.M. Degree holder
- M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, Biological Sciences and Paramedical Courses / B.Tech. (Food Technology)
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc. with combination of any two subjects of Microbiology, Botany, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Chemistry and Zoology
- M.Sc. Zoology: B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Physics: B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other Third subject under common core scheme
- M.Sc. Electronics: B.Sc. with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance
- M.Sc. Electronics & Instrumentation Technology: B.Sc. with Electronics / Instrumentation as one of the Subject
- M.Sc. Computer Science: Any Graduate program with Computers as one of the subject
- M.Sc. Mathematics: B.Sc. or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the Three equal subjects or as main subject
- M.Sc. Statistics: B.A. / B.Sc. with Mathematics and Statistics as Two of the Three Subjects
- M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry, Forensic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry as one of the Three equal subjects in Common Core System. Analytical, Forensic, Inorganic, Organic and Physical Chemistry specializations are offered in A.N.U. College. The candidate has to choose one of the five specializations at the time of admission
- M.Sc. Oils, Fats & Petro Products: B.Sc., Oil Technology, B.Sc. Oils / Soaps / Detergents or B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the Subject
- M.Sc. Geology: B.Sc., (Any Science Graduate) / B.Tech. (Civil Engg.)
Note: Preference for Admission is given to Geology students
Integrated M.Sc. Course
- M.Sc. Nanotechnology (5 Years): Intermediate (plus two) with M.P.C. / Bi.P.C as optional subjects
- M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology: Any Graduation
- M.A. Economics B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects / B.Com./ B.Com. (Hons) / B.Sc. (Economics) / B.B.M
- M.A. History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Mahayana Buddhist Studies: Any Graduation
- M.A. Political Science: B.A. with Politics / Political Science / Public Administration as one of the subjects
- M.A. Public Administration: B.A. with Public Administration / Politics / Political Science / Economics / Psychology / Sociology / Social work as one of the subjects (or) B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.B.M. / B.C.A.
- M.A. Rural Development: B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.
- M.A. Sociology, Master of Social Work (M.S.W.), M.H.R.M, M.L.I.Sc., Yoga For Human Excellence (2 Years): Any Graduation
- M.A. English: B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com./ B.B.M. / B.C.A. / B.A. (O.L.) in Telugu / B.A. (O.L.) in Sanskrit with general English, Degree in Hotel Management, B.A. with Special English in the group subjects.
- M.A. Hindi: B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. with Hindi as a Second Language and An Oriental title Examination of B.A. Standard approved by the Government of India or any State Government, Like ‘Praveen’, ‘Madhyama Visharadha’ and ‘Vidwan’ or any other title recognized thereof.
- M.A. Sanskrit: B.A.O.L. Sanskrit main / B.A.O.L. Telugu Main / B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. with Sanskrit under Part I or Part II, B.A. with special Sanskrit, Vidya Praveena / Siromani / Vidwan (With POL / SSC), BOL Sanskrit / Bhasha Praveena With POL, any graduate with Sanskrit / Studied at least one Sanskrit Paper in M.A. Telugu Course
- M.A. Telugu: B.A. Special Telugu, B.A.O.L. Telugu, B.A.O.L. Sanskrit, B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M / B.C.A. with Telugu under Part I or Part II, BOL Telugu / Bhasha Praveena with POL.
- M.Com. All B.Com Graduates
- M.Ed.: B.Ed.
- M.P.Ed.; B.P.Ed. degree (not less than 55% marks). There is a relaxation of 5% marks for those get 1, 2, 3 positions in State Level Sports / Games and those who have participated in the National Sports / Games. (The course is totally residential)
Note: Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Test and Weightage of Marks for Sports achievement.
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Ambedkar Studies, Gandhian Studies, Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Yoga for Human Excellence: Any Graduation
- PG Diploma in Advanced Aquaculture Management: Any Science Graduation
- PG Diploma in Fine Arts (Evening Course): Any Graduation(Friday & Saturday Classes in a week)
- Sustainable Aquaculture Management: Intermediate (10+2 Candidate)
Entrance Test 2018
- Test centre
- Applicant should mention the Centre code and Name of his / her choice in Online Application Form.
- Applicants applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings; requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the Applicant in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- The final allotment of the Examination Centre will be decided by the Directorate of Admissions; the Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket.
- Admission to various courses of study will be made on the basis of merit and subject to the following criteria of reservations.
- Local Applicants: 85 percent of the available seats in each category in each course of study are reserved in favour of the local Applicants belonging to the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam
- Statutory Reservations: (Applicants belonging to these categories should submit the permanent caste certificate in original issued by MRO):
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15 percent
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 06 percent
- Backward Communities (BC): 29 percent (A-7 percent; B-10 percent; C-1 percent; D-7 percent; E-4 percent)
- Other Category Reservations:
- Physically Handicapped (PH): 03 percent
- Sports: 0.5 percent
- NCC: 01 percent
- CAP (Children of Armed Personnel): 02 percent
- Women: 33.3 percent in each of reservation category
- Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket
- The entrance test will have 100 multiple choice questions carrying 100 marks to be answered in 90 minutes. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR sheet provided along with the question paper
- Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure)
- Candidates have to bring black ball point pen for marking on the OMR Sheet (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Exam)
- Candidate will not be admitted into the Exam Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after commencement of the Entrance test; the candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall after lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test
- Mere allowing a candidate for the Entrance Test will not have any claim or right for admission into P.G. Courses. They have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria given in Table-II. The decision of Admitting Authority is final in all such matters
- ANUPGCET Application Form 2018 is available from the official website as per schedule. Eligible candidates can apply online for ANUPGCET 2018 entrance test for admission into various PG Courses
- Candidates may also fill the online application form through the direct 'Apply Online link on the website
- The Information Brochure and Application are available on the website: www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in
- The application form can be filled online after going through the instructions therein. The fee of Application is Rs 600/- (SC/ST/PH-Rs.500/-)
- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Application Registration & Processing Fee Rs.500/-)
- Application fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect/ payment gateway Credit or Debit card
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website
For Complaints regarding Filled in Paid Applications E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on working days between 10.00 am and 06.00 pm
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Dr. M Rami Reddy, Director (Directorate of Admissions), Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar-522510, Tel.: 0863-2346138, Email: email@example.com, Website www.anu.ac.in