IIITDM Jabalpur announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 for January Session, Apply Now
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission – Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM), Jabalpur invites applications for admission to its Doctoral Program in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Design, Natural Science (NS)-Mathematics and Physics and English (LA) under the Full time/Part time categories for the academic session 2022 (January Session)
Interested candidates can apply online. Check out the post below for more details on IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2022
Doctoral Program Offered
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Design, Natural Science (NS)
- Mathematics and Physics and English (LA)
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Date of start to fill up on-line application: 23rd November 2021
- Last date of filling up online application and Submission of relevant documents if any: 05th December 2021
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test/Interview: 08th December 2021
Date of Interview
- PhD- Computer Science and Engineering: 14th December 2021
- PhD- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 14th December 2021
- Design: 14th December 2021
- NS-Physics and Mathematics: 14th December 2021
- LA-English: 14th December 2021
- Submission of Selection Committee report to the academic office: 17th December 2021
- Announcement of Selected candidates on website: 22nd December 2021
- Last date to deposit fee by selected candidates: 31st December 2021
- Registration/ Orientation: 03rd January 2022
- Commencement of Classes: 03rd January 2022
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) shall be required at the master’s level qualifying examination (M.Tech./ M.E. /M.Des. etc.) as the specified minimum for admission in a Ph.D. programme for concerned disciplines. Please see the table below for the eligibility criteria for each discipline.
PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- Minimum Qualifications* : ME/M.Tech in (CS/ CSE/ IT /CE /CST/CT/ CSA/ or in any CS related Subjects like AI/Software Systems/Computing/Machine Learning Etc.)
- Other Essential Requirement: Qualified GATE in Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Minimum Qualifications* : ME/M.Tech in (EE/ ECE/ PC/ICE/MT) or in any EE or ECE related Subjects.
- Other Essential Requirement: Qualified GATE in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC).
PhD in Design
- Minimum Qualifications* : Master’s degree (2 years duration) in Design (MDes), Technology (MTech) and Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Master’s degree in fine arts, Drawing, Painting and Architecture. However, such candidates must hold Bachelors’ degree in Design/Engineering/Technology/Architecture.
- Other Essential Requirement: Qualified GATE/CEED
- NET or similar National Eligibility Test
PhD in Natural Science (Physics and Mathematics)
- Minimum Qualifications* : M.Sc. /M.Phil. in Physics or Mathematics or relevant area
- Other Essential Requirement: Qualified CSIR/UGC/ JRF A candidate who has qualified CSIR/ UGC-NET are eligible for monthly assistantship but does not qualify CSIR/UGC/ JRF will be admitted without assistantship
PhD in English
- Minimum Qualifications* : MA/M.Phil in English
- Other Essential Requirement: CSIR/UGC-JRF A candidate who has qualified CSIR/UGC-NET but does not qualify CSIR/UGC-JRF will be admitted without assistantship
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iiitdmj.ac.in/ & http://admission.iiitdmj.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Last date for the filling of applications along with upload of required documents is 05th December 2021. Kindly note that the Institute will accept only online application forms.
- For Gen and OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking etc.
- Final Selection will be based on an online Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website