IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2021 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
IIITDM Jabalpur announces Admission to Doctoral Program (PhD) for the Session 2021
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2021 - Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM), Jabalpur invites applications for admission to its Doctoral Program in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), Design (DS), Natural Science (Physics (Phy) and Mathematics (Math)) and English(Eng) under the Full time/Part time categories for the academic session 2021
Interested candidates can apply online. Check out the post below for more details on IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2021
- Institute Assistantship (IA)
- Semi Govt. Fellowship Award (FA) (MeitY, CSIR, UGC, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, etc.)
- Sponsored Candidates (SW)
- Institute Staff (IS), for Institute Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur
- Project Staff (PS), for Project Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur
- External candidates, sponsored by recognized R & D organizations / academic institution / Industry (EX)
- Special part time Ph.D. program for working Professionals
Doctoral Program Offered
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Design (DS)
- Natural Science (Physics (Phy)
- Mathematics (Math)
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of start to fill up on-line application :- 15th April 2021
- Last date of filling up online application along with upload of relevant documents and payment of application fees :- 07th May 2021
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test/ interview :- 17th May 2021
- Date of Interview for the shortlisted candidates (online mode using Zoom) :- 24th May 2021
- Announcement of Selected candidates on website :- 31st May 2021
- Last date to deposit fee by selected candidates :-15th June 2021
- Registration/ Orientation :- 29th July 2021
- Commencement of Classes :- 02nd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2021
- A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) shall be required at the master's level qualifying examination (M.Tech./M.E. /M.Des./ M.Sc./ M.A./ M.B.A., etc.) as the specified minimum for admission in a Ph.D. program for concerned disciplines.
- For admission to Doctoral Program, the candidate must have qualified the GATE/ CEED/ (CSIR/ UGC-JRF/ NET) examination conducted at national level at any time (as per the programme need).
- A candidate who has Qualified CSIR/UGC-NET but does not qualify CSIR/UGC-JRF will be admitted without assistantship.
- Relaxation for reserved category in the eligibility requirements shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
Special Part Time Ph.D. Program for working Professionals
- The person employed in
- defense or railway establishment or
- in a company/industry having turnover of Rs. 100 crores or more at executive position and have 05 years or more experience in a company.
- are eligible for admission under this category. Such candidates will be recommended by their parent department and approved by the DPGC of the concerned discipline for the PhD admission.
- Requirement of GATE/CEED will be waived for such candidates.
- Most of their work will be carried out at their parent department only.
- For such candidates residence requirements will be waived. Further, they will be given waiver for Communication English course and teaching credits but they need to fulfill all other requirements of Ph.D. programme.
- The candidates will have a supervisor from the Institute and one external supervisor from the concerned establishment.
- A MoU will be signed with all establishments/units for the purpose.
Direct Admission to Ph.D after B.Tech/BDes
- Students who are currently in their final year in any of the Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) will only be eligible for the admission under this category.
- To be eligible for the admission under this category, a candidate is required to have a minimum CPI of at least 8.0 CPI or equivalent (on a scale of 10) at the end of the seventh semester under OPEN and OBC categories. For SC/ST category students, the minimum CPI requirement will be relaxed to 7.0. Qualified and valid NET/GATE/CEED score is mandatory in this case.
- They shall be admitted through the same regular admission process as specified for the regular Ph.D. students.
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iiitdmj.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Last date for the filling of application along with upload of required documents is 07 May 2021.
- Kindly note that the Institute will accept only online application forms.
- For Gen and OBC candidates - Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category candidates - Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment - Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking etc.
- Final Selection will be based on the written test and online Interview.
- The list of short-listed candidates and other announcements regarding admission will be uploaded on the Institute's website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India