IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2020 Notification, Eligibility, Dates
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing (IITDM) Jabalpur announces Admission to PhD Program 2020 January session
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2020 - Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing (IITDM), Jabalpur invites applications for admission to Doctoral Programme (PhD) in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Design, Physics, Mathematics and English for academic session 2020 January session.
Interested and eligible candidates can read the necessary information regarding IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc. from the page below.
Important Dates for IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2020
- Date of start to fill up on-line application: 25th October 2019
- Last date of filling up online application and Submission of relevant documents if any: 15th November 2019
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test/Interview: 20th November 2019
Date of Written test/Interview
- PhD-Computer Science and Engineering: 06th December 2019
- PhD-Electronics and Communication Engineering: 06th December 2019
- PhD-Mechanical Engineering: 06th December 2019
- Design: 06th December 2019
- Ph.D Natural Science (Physics, Mathematics and English): 06th December 2019
- Announcement of Selected candidates on website: 16th December 2019
- Last date to deposit fee by selected candidates: 23th December 2019
- Registration/ Orientation: 30th December 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 31th December 2019
Doctoral (PhD) Programmes in
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Institute Assistantship (IA)
- Govt./Semi Govt. Fellowship Award (FA) (MeitY, CSIR, UGC, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, etc.)
- Sponsored Candidates (SW)
- Institute Staff (IS), for Institute Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur
- Project Staff (PS), for Project Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur
- External candidates, sponsored by recognized R & D organizations / academic institution / industry (EX) (Institute Assistantship, Govt./Semi Govt. Fellowship Award, Part time for Institute Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur, Project Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur and External candidates, sponsored by recognized R & D organizations / academic institution / industry )
Eligibility Criteria for IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2020
- A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) shall be required at the master’s level qualifying examination (M.Tech./ M.Des./ M.Sc./ M.A./ M.B.A., etc.) as the specified minimum for admission in a Ph.D. programme for concerned disciplines. Minimum duration for such masters’ programme shall be two years.
- For admission to Doctoral Programme, the candidate must have qualified GATE/ CEED/ (CSIR/ UGC-JRF/NET) or equivalent examination conducted at national level at any time.
- For receiving the Institute Assistantship during the programme
- The applicant must have qualified GATE/CEED or
- The applicant must have qualified CSIR/UGC-JRF
- A candidate who has qualified CSIR/UGC-NET but does not qualify CSIR/UGC-JRF will be admitted without assistantship.
- PhD in Design only those candidates having a Masters Degree (2 years duration) in Design (MDes), Technology (MTech) and Architecture (M.Arch) are eligible to apply. Any other Masters Degree holders are NOT eligible to apply for PhD in Design".
- IIITDM Jabalpur will release the List of Selected Candidates for Ph.D Admission 2020. List of candidates is updated after the successful conduction of examination in 2019.
Shortlisted candidates for Written / Test Interview
- List of Shortlisted candidates for PhD Program Admission 2020 for various departments will be released on the official website.
- The shortlisted candidate are need not to wait for the interview call letter from the Institute and have to report on 20th November 2019 for appearing in the written test/ interview for the PhD Admission.
Direct Admission to Ph.D after B.Tech
- Students who are currently in their final year in any of the Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) will only be eligible for the admission under this category.
- To be eligible for the admission under this category, a candidate is required to have a minimum CPI of at least 8.0 CPI or equivalent (on a scale of 10) at the end of the seventh semester under OPEN and OBC categories. For SC/ST category students, the minimum CPI requirement will be relaxed to 7.0. Qualified and valid NET/GATE score is mandatory in this case.
- They shall be admitted through the same regular admission process as specified for the regular Ph.D. students.
- Relaxation for reserved category in the eligibility requirements shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
- In case of sponsored and part time categories, candidates shall have a regular employment and shall be required to apply through proper channel (the employer or her/his authorized signatory). Such candidate shall have served for at least two years in a reputed R&D establishment/ organization/ academic institution/ company associated with design, development and/or manufacturing of engineering products.
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Application Process 2020
- Application form can also be downloaded from website https://www.iiitdmj.ac.in
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for Gen and OBC & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST category candidates, in favor of The Registrar, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, issued by any nationalized bank, payable at Jabalpur must be received latest by 15th November 2019 through Speed/ Registered Post only.
- Kindly note that Institute will accept only online application forms.
- The list of short-listed candidates and other announcements regarding admission will be uploaded on Institute’s website www.iiitdmj.ac.in
- Assistant Registrar (Academic), PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing (IITDM), Jabalpur, Dumna Airport Road, Post: Khamaria, Jabalpur (MP)–482005, website www.iiitdmj.ac.in
- PhD in Biology Admissions
- PhD in Chemistry Admissions
- PhD in Physics Admissions
- PhD Admission in Management
- PhD in Economics Admissions
- PhD in Bioinformatics Admissions
- PhD in Computer Science Admission
- PhD English Admissions
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India