NIT Rourkela PhD Admission 2021 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
NIT Rourkela PhD Admission 2021 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program of the Institute for the academic session commencing in July 2021 (Autumn Semester)
Interested candidates can check more details on NIT Rourkela PhD Admission 2021-22 from the page below and apply for the same on or before July 07, 2021
PhD in Departments
- Biotechnology and Medical Eng.; Civil Eng.; Chemical Eng.; Ceramic Eng.; Computer Science & Eng.; Electronics & Communication Eng.; Electrical Eng.; Earth and Atmospheric Science; Food Process Eng.; Humanities & Social Sciences; Industrial Design; Life Science; Mathematics; Mechanical Eng.; Metallurgical & Materials Eng.; Mining Eng.; Planning and Architecture; Physics and Astronomy; School of Management
- Application Form will be Available in the Institute Web: 17th June to 07th July 2021
- Publication of Result of Scrutiny in the Website: 14th July 2021
- Test and/Interview (Venue – NIT, Rourkela)/Online: 22nd July 2021
- Publication of Result of Interview in the Website: 27th July 2021
- Admission (Online Mode): 03rd – 05th August 2021
- Semester Registration: 09th August 2021
- Starting of Class / Research Work: 10th August 2021
- Minimum qualification required for admission to PhD in Eng., Science, Planning & Architecture, Mgt., and Humanities & Social Sciences is one of the following:
- 1. M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm./ M.Arch./ M.Des. in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks or 1st class in both B.Tech. (M.Sc./B.Pharm./MCA or equivalent) and M.Tech. levels from a recognized Technical Institute or University
- 2. B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm./ MCA/ B.Arch. or equivalent in relevant discipline with CGPA of 7.0 or 65 percent marks.
- 3. M.Sc. in Basic Sciences with CGPA 7.0 or 65 percent marks in relevant disciplines. For applicants with valid GATE/ NET/ GPAT score, the requirement may be relaxed by a maximum of 0.5 CGPA or 5% marks.
- 4. M.A./ MBA/ M.Com./ M.Sc. in Humanities and Social Sciences or Management with 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks or 1st class
- 5. Candidates should have qualified GATE/ CAT/ NET/ BET/ GPAT score or any National level eligibility test.
- Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may submit their online application at https://nitrkl.ac.in/
- Read this advertisement and the instructions to fill up the online application form given in the online portal carefully
- Application Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of DD/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favor of “Director, NIT Rourkela”
- Selection will be made on the basis of academic record, relevance of qualification, candidate’s research interest, existing research programs and facilities of the departments, and performance of the candidate in written tests and/or interviews
- A fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- for the 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 35,000 for the next 3 years
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website