Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2023, Apply now
XIME PGDM Admission – Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) invites application for admission to 2- year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program offered at Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi campus for the academic year 2023-25.
XIME PGDM Admission 2023
PGDM Specializations offered
- Human Resource
- Business Analytics
- Last Date for submission for Round – 1: To be announced
- GD-PI – Round 1: To be announced
- List of Shortlisted Candidates from Round 1: To be announced
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. However, they should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 25th June 2023. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 30th September 2023.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
- Entrance Test (Credible score in any of the below mentioned Entrance Tests)
- XAT – 2023
- CAT – 2022
- CMAT – 2022
- MAT – September 2022, December 2022, February 2023 & May 2023
- ATMA – Feb 2023, May 2023 & July 2023
- GMAT – 2021, 2022 & 2023
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://xime.org/
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. XIME provides an interactive user interface for entering details in the application form; the platform ensures data security and auto-saving.
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.
- For early applicants: Rs. 1250/-
- For subsequent applicants: Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Mobile wallets
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate’s score in CAT 2022/ XAT 2023/ MAT/ ATMA/CMAT 2022/GMAT, Group Discussion & Personal Interview and a Consistent Academic Record.
- Bangalore & Kochi, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022