Taxila Business School (TBS) Jaipur announces Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2023, Apply now
Taxila Business School Jaipur PGDM Admission 2023 – Taxila Business School has opened admissions for its Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program offered by Taxila Business School is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for the Academic year 2023.
Taxila Business School Jaipur PGDM Admission 2023
- PGDM + Business Analytics with Triple specialization
- PGDM (Business Administration with Dual specialization)
- PGDM (Financial Management)
Executive PGDM – 18 months Duration
- The Elective Specialization will be offered in 4 functional areas as follow:
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Relations Management
- Business Analytics
- Registration Open : 2023 admission
- Last Date of Online Applications : Last week of January 2023
- PGDM : Graduate with 50% marks. (Final year result awaited can also apply) and a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA Score
- EPGDM : The program is meant for academicians and executives having a full-time work experience of more than 2 years. The candidates would have to take a management entrance exam (CAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT/ ATMA etc.). The MAT exam happens four times in a year.
- Candidates visit official website https://taxila.in/ for online registration
- The selection process is as follows:
- X Score (10) + XII Score (10) + Graduation Score (10) + Qualifying Test Score (10) + Case Study (20) + Personal Interview (Skype) (10) + Personal Interview (Telephonic) (10) + Work Experience (10) + Communication with officer (10) = Total (100)
- Stage 1: Academic and Work Experience Profile – 50%
- Academic profile of the applicant would consist of marks scored at Class XII, Graduation and Management entrance exam (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ ATMA etc.). Suitable weightage will be given for academic diversity, professional qualification & excellence level of institutions attended etc. Work experience profile would value length and quality of work experience. Suitable weightage will be given for quality & economic standing of the company worked for & job profile entrusted.
- Stage 2: Initial Personal Interview & Statement of Purpose (SOP) – 20%.
- Stage 3: Video/ In-person Final Interview round – 30%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022