St. Joseph’s Institute of Management announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program 2023, Apply now
SJIM PGDM Admission 2023 – St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (SJIM) Bangalore has invited Applications for admission to two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM equivalent to MBA) Programme for the session 2023-25.
SJIM PGDM Admission 2023
- Finance + Marketing
- Finance + Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management + Marketing
- Finance + Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Marketing + Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Available seats: 180 only
- Admissions Open : 01st December 2022
- Last date to submit the application : 01st February, 2023
- Personal Interview and Micro presentation (Online) : 04th & 05th February, 2023
- Announcement of the selection list : 09th February, 2023
- Commencement of PGDM 2023 : July 2023
- (Micro presentation: Students are given a topic in English on the spot to speak for about 3 to 4 minutes)
- Graduate in BE/BTech/BCom/BBA/BSc/BA or any other bachelors degree from a recognized university under regular mode only.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply. Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- CAT 2022 : (60 percentile or above)
- XAT 2023 : (60 percentile or above)
- MAT (September:2022, December:2022, February:2023, May:2023) : A minimum of 550 Composite Score.
- We also accept GMAT, ATMA and CMAT scores (60 percentile or above)
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website http://www.sjim.edu.in/ & https://sjim.linways.com/onlineapplication/
- Candidates desire to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the SJIM website
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online Mode
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, Entrance Test score, and Work Experience
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022