Siva Sivani Institute announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program 2023-25, Apply now
Siva Sivani Institute PGDM Admission 2023 – Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) Secunderabad Telangana invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Course for the academic year 2023-25 (32nd Batch)
Siva Sivani Institute PGDM Admission 2023
PGDM Specialization Offered
- PGDM (Triple specialization Major + Minor + Sectorial)
- PGDM (Banking, Insurance, Finance and allied services)
- PGDM (Business Analytics)
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date to Apply : Last week of February 2023
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities.
- Applicants must also qualify any one of the Entrance Tests from CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ TSICET before applying to Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) & should qualify at least one exam.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor degree/equivalent qualification examination 2023 can also apply.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to the Siva Sivani Institute Of Management (SSIM) by completing an online form.
- To register online at www.ssim.ac.in, follow the Online Registration. Before going for the registration, keep the scanned copies of a Photograph, Marks memos of 10th, 12th and Graduation/Post Graduation ready.
- Applicants are required to fill the complete application form and upload the copies of the certificates listed.
- Fill the online application form on www.ssim.ac.in and then send the DD to the institute mentioning your name and ID generated during registration.
- After the registration is completed applicants receive an Email with user id and password for accessing and completing their online application.
- Application Fee: Rs.1200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Demand Draft,take a DD of Rs.1200 in favor of Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Selection will be based on Scores of Aptitude Test (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/ GMAT), Academic Performance in Degree, 12th Standard and 10th Standard, Work Experience, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
For further information and to apply online, please visit official website