Shiv Nadar University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2024 Apply Now
Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2024 – Shiv Nadar University (SNU), New NCR invites applications for admission to MBA and MBA in Business Analytics Programs at School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SoME) for the academic year 2024. The Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence is a multidisciplinary, student-centric research university established in 2011. It has four Schools, viz., Engineering, Natural Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management & Entrepreneurship, and the Academy of Continuing Education. Check out post below for for more details on Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2024
MBA Program Details
- MBA is a 2-year degree program specifically architected to create global leaders for India and the world
- Designed and delivered by our distinguished faculty, comprised of a mix of outstanding scholars from some of the best institutions around the world, along with credentialed and experienced professors of practice drawn from the C-suite of industry, it is benchmarked against the best MBA programs in India
- Shiv Nadar MBA focuses on:
- Tech-embedded curriculum with a priority on blockchain, AI, and digital maturity assessment
- Entrepreneurial opportunities through the Atal Incubation Centre (AIC) and global tie-ups
- Interacting and networking with industry thought leaders and influencers
- Cultivating a global perspective and understanding of the interconnectedness of the business world
- Early Application Deadline: 31st October 2023
- Candidates with Eligible Test Score will get a PI call by 07th November 2023
Schedule a Campus Visit
- October 15, 2023
- December 09, 2023
- January 20, 2024
- Final year undergraduate students can apply. Provisional offer will be released.
- Preference will be given to students with Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) background for the Business Analytics Track.
- Candidates can apply online www.snu.edu.in, https://sme-snu.nopaperforms.com/
- Apply online at https://snu.edu.in/schools/school-of-management-and-entrepreneurship by submitting relevant academic and work experience documents through the application process, and pay the application fee of Rs.1800/-
- The candidate will need to make a detailed application online in the prescribed format from www.snu.edu.in
- Candidates need to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs.1800/- by credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at Delhi NRC
- The selection procedure based on the scores in one of these tests CAT 2023/ NMAT 2023/ XAT 2024/ CMAT 2023/Valid GMAT score or candidate has to appear for SMAT.
- Personal Interview: Based on the above two steps, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview.
- SMAT: SMAT has three sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Verbal & Reading Comprehension. Each component has 20 questions and the candidates are evaluated on their proficiency in all the three sections. The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- Note: Information regarding Test Dates and Centers will be provided to registered applicants.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023