Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) Mysore announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management Program 2022-24, Apply now
SDMIMD PGDM Admission – Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDM-IMD) Mysore invites applications for admission to two year full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the session 2022-24
SDMIMD PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : February 2022
- Date of Personal Interview : February – March 2022
SDMIMD PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduates/Final Year Graduation students appearing for CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT or who already have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT scores.
- Full-time graduation courses in any discipline recognized by the UGC/AIU.
- Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate in 10th Std, 12th Std. and Degree. Students in the final year of Degree to consider their percentage up to the Second Year/Last completed semester.
- Students who are yet to register for any entrance exam may also apply.
SDMIMD PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.sdmimd.ac.in/
- Students who are yet to register for any entrance exam may also apply. After applying for SDMIMD PGDM 2022-24, they may send details of their entrance exam registration by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, duly mentioning their Name & SDMIMD Application Number
- Please email your CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA/ MAT scores to email@example.com along with SDMIMD Application Number and Name immediately after the results are announced.
- Even if you have not applied for the entrance exam, still you can apply through Online Application form and send us the registration details later by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Fee: Rs. 1,250/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online/ Cheque/DD mode
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score, recognition of participation in extracurricular activities including sports, debates, theatre, fine arts etc. and work experience if applicable finally for the admission.
- Shortlisted applicants, based on the consistent academic performance, extracurricular activities will be called for Personal Interview in February – March 2022 to be held at several centres across India as mentioned in the Application Form (Online interviews are also scheduled on request)
- Selected students will be intimated by email/phone/mobile. Your seat will be Blocked for admission on receipt of the first installment of fees by the due date as mentioned in the Offer Letter.
- Your seat will be Confirmed subject to the receipt of your entrance exam score and payment of the Second installment of fees.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website