SCMS Cochin School of Business announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program for Session 2022, Apply now
SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission 2022 – SCMS Cochin School of Business invites application for admission to two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2022-24 (31th batch)
Read further for more details on SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission 2022.
- Two-year full-time PGDM (General Management with dual specialisation)
- Two-year full-time PGDM with an annual intake of 180 students.
- Three-year part-time PGDM has an annual intake of 30 students.
- Any one of the following specializations can be opted for, along with Marketing Management:
- Marketing (compulsory)
- Human Resources
- Systems & Operations
- Data Science and Business Analytics
SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Online Interview commences on: To be announced
SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduation (any discipline) – Pass Marks with 50% in aggregate from a recognised university. Final year students are eligible to apply if they expect to score the requisite marks.
- Any of the following Entrance Test Score:
- 50 % in MAT / ATMA
- 60 percentile CAT / XAT
- 100 marks in CMAT
- 108 marks in KMAT (KERALA )
- Age – Minimum 20 years, maximum 50 years.
SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.scms.edu.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Click on https://admissions.scms.edu.in/ to apply online
- Step 2 : Fill all columns, including academic scores/marks available till date
- Step 3 : Upload photograph
- Step 4 : Make online payment of Rs 950/- towards Registration Fee and Application Fee
- Application Fee : Rs. 950/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Qualified students will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final selection will be based on academic scores and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The following documents have to be submitted on the day of Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- Attested copy of the School Leaving Certificate or any other equivalent document to prove date of birth.
- Attested copies of the Mark Lists of Class 10, Class 12, Graduation and Masters (if applicable) examinations.
- Attested copy of Graduation Degree Certificate.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Score Card of Entrance Test
- Students who do not have some of the above documents may request for delayed submission, stating reasons and indicating probable date of submission.
- Merit is the only criterion for getting admission to the PGDM programme.
For further information and to apply online, please visit official website