Patna University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2021
Patna University MBA Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates with valid score of MAT/CAT/XAT/ ATMA/ JMET for admission to 2 year (04 semesters) full time MBA program offered at Patna University for the academic Session 2021
Patna University MBA Admission 2021Important Date
- Last Date of Form Submission :- 2nd week of June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Patna University MBA Admission 2021
- Graduates with 45% marks in the Commerce, Arts, Science, Humanities, Law, Business Administration and Engineering are eligible to apply for admission.
- Appearing candidates may also apply
- However, they will be admitted only if they submit original marks sheet of passing the above examination at the time of admission
Patna University MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply through online mode only.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only (link available on the Institute website https://www.patnauniversity.ac.in/).
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates with valid MAT/CAT/ XAT/ATMA / JMET Score desirous for taking admission to the Management Programme (MBA) are require to fill in application form issued by the Dept of Applied Economics and Commerce (also may be downloaded from the website www.patnauniversity.ac.in, Patna University to be eligible to appear at the group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) conducted by the Dept of Applied Economics and Commerce, Patna University, Patna
- The MBA administration make use of valid MAT score (September/December-2021, February/May-2021) valid CAT score/valid XAT score /valid ATMA score / valid JMET score
- Selection to the MBA Program shall be made on the basis of merit list prepared on aggregate of MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/JMET score, GD/PI marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website