Madras School of Economics announces Admission to Post-Graduate Diploma in Management Batch 2022-23, Apply now
Madras School of Economics PGDM Admission – Madras School of Economics (MSE) invites application for admission to Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Finance and Research and Business Analytics for the academic session 2022-24
Applications can be submitted online on or before February 15, 2022. Check details of Madras School of Economics PGDM Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application process and more.
PGDM Specializations Offered
- Research & Business Analytics
Madras School of Economics PGDM Admission Dates 2022
Date for submitting filled application forms (2nd Round): 31st May 2022
Date for commencement of Academic session: August 2022
Madras School of Economics PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Class X, XII and Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% from a recognized university. Undergraduate degree from recognized university (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- Candidates must have a Scores from any of the following entrance exams – CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA.
- No arrears/ backlogs at the time of joining the program.
- Preferable to have had Mathematics at Class XII level.
Madras School of Economics PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.mse.ac.in/pgdm/
- Application form must be filled online at www.mse.ac.in and supporting documents scanned and uploaded. Payment to be made through NEFT and transaction ID to be entered in the application form.
- Candidates can also download the application form from www.mse.ac.in/pgdm, fill it offline, scan it and email it along with transcripts and fee receipts
- For subsequent applicants – Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment – through NEFT
- Selection will be based on Prior academic performance, Work experience, Standardized test scores, Personal interviews and any other factor deemed fit by the committee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website