Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management LBSIM Post Graduate Diploma in Management Admission 2023, Apply now!
LBSIM PGDM Admission – Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) New Delhi invites application for admission for two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programs recognized by AICTE for the academic session 2023-25 Batch.
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2023
- PGDM – General
- PGDM – Financial Management
- PGDM – Research and Business Analytics
- PGDM – E-Business
- PGDM – Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- Common Admission Test (CAT) : November 27, 2022 (Sunday)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) : January 8, 2022 (Sunday)
- Issue of LBSIM Application Brochure : October 1, 2022 (Saturday) onwards
- Last date of Receipt of Completed Form : December 22, 2022 (Thursday)
- GD/PI dates : February-March 2023
- Result Declaration : April 2023
- Fee deposit : April-June, 2023
- Programme commences : June 15, 2023* (As per AICTE Academic Calendar)
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification exam can also apply
- Candidates have to appear at the Admission Test (CAT / XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT)
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.lbsim.ac.in/
Step to Fellows
- Step 1: All candidates seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the CAT/GMAT Score
- Step 2: Besides CAT/Current GMAT Score, candidates are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure from Admission Coordinator, LBSIM, Delhi
- Application Fee: Rs.1250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience and other information disclosed in the application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test/Extempore, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview which will be held during February and March 2023.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/XAT/GMAT score and 40% for prior academic performance, Written Ability Test/ Extempore, Group Discussion & Personal Interview and work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022