JK Business School Gurgaon announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program 2023, Apply now
JK Business School PGDM Admission 2023 – JK Business School, Gurugram has invited applications for admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic year 2023-25.
JK Business School PGDM Admission 2023
PGDM Program Specializations
- Human Resources
- Banking & Insurance
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Customer Relationship
- Supply Chain
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date of application submission: Last week of January 2023
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates appearing in the final examination 2023 can also apply.
- Minimum of 3 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/ University Grant Commission are eligible for post graduate studies in Management.
- uch candidates, on selection, will be given provisional admission subject to successful passing or completion of the bachelor’s degree examination and submission of required documents in the admissions office. Non-fulfillment of the above condition will result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- It is compulsory for students to appear in National Entrance Exams such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT and their equivalent. The validity of such exams is for ONE year only.
- Candidates visit : https://apply.jkbschool.org/ or https://jkbschool.org/ for online application.
- Applicants should proceed to fill the Online Application Form after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Please fill and submit the application form online only, take printout of the same and retain it with you.
- Application Fee : Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Application : Online
- Selection is based on MAT Score/other National Management Entrance Exams, GD, PI, Past Academic record, Extra-curricular activities and work Experience.
- JKBS follows the AICTE guidelines to evaluate the applications as per the following criteria
- National Management Aptitude Test : 35 Weightage (%)
- GD + PI + Written Aptitude Test (WAT) : 45 Weightage (%)
- Past Academic Performance (10th, 12th and Graduation) : 10 Weightage (%)
- Sports /Extra -curricular activities, Academic Diversity and Gender Diversity : 10 Weightage (%)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022