Jain University announces Entrance Test (JET) 2024 for Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program, Apply now
Jain University MBA Admission 2024 – Applications are invited for Jain Entrance Test (JET) 2024 for admission to 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered in various specializations at CMS Business School, Jain University, Bangalore for the session 2024. JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) is a hub for learning in every sense of the word. It is ranked among the top universities in India and considered a cerebral destination for students across the world. The varsity offers a conducive environment for learning, be it academically or extracurricular activities Check out the post below for more details on Jain University MBA Admission 2024.
MBA Specializations offered
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Finance
- Marketing and HRM
- Finance and HRM
- International Finance and Accounting (Integrated with ACCA)
- Banking, Finance and Allied Services
- Business Analytics
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Operations and Systems Management
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management
- Aviation Business Management
- Sports Management in partnership with MBA ESG India
- Luxury Management in partnership with MBA ESG India
- Digital Business integrated with HETIC France School of Digital Leadership
- Post Graduate program in Aviation Operations and Management
- Post Graduate Program in Aircraft Leasing and Financing
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : 12th January 2024
- Exam Dates : 13th January 2024
- Course Commencement: June 2024
- The minimum eligibility criterion to apply is an aggregate of 50% in a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3) from a recognized university.
- Students appearing in their final semester / year exams are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with the following competitive exam scores / percentile are exempted from the Written Test and can directly appear for Essay Writing, Presentation and Personal Interview.
- Application status of your application at https://jgigroup.in/jupgmba-2024
- Candidates create an application by logging at https://jgigroup.in/jupgmba-2024/ using name (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), EMAIL-ID and a password.
- The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages.
- Applicants must have the necessary documents while filling the application online:
- Please Note: Upcoming dates for JET for MBA 2024 admissions will be announced on https://www.jainuniversity.ac.in/, https://bschool.cms.ac.in/ and the university’s official social media channels.
- Application Fee: Rs 1050/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking
- JET process includes:
- JET Written Test or Minimum score in MAT/CAT/XAT/NMAT/GMAT
- Essay Writing
- Personal Interview
- Candidates appearing for Jain Entrance Test (JET) should score a minimum of 50 marks in written test to qualify for Essay Writing, Presentation and Personal Interview.
- Essay Writing: the candidate(s) should write an essay on a given topic for a maximum duration of 10-15 minutes.
- Topics for presentation will be updated on the student dashboard.
- The Personal Interview will focus on subject knowledge, goal clarity, communication skills, attitude, academic credentials, work experience and achievements.
- The final result will be based upon the performance in Essay Writing, Presentation and Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern for JET 2024
- Maximum Marks: 120
- Total Questions: 120
- Test Duration: 120 minutes
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- All questions are mandatory and there is no negative marketing
- Section A: Reading Comprehension- 20 questions
- Section B: Data Analysis- 25 questions
- Section C: Mathematical Skills – 25 questions
- Section D: Intelligence & Critical Reasoning- 25 questions
- Section E: Indian & Global Environment- 25 questions
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023