Indus Business Academy Post Graduate Diploma in Management Admission 2022, Apply Now
Indus Business Academy PGDM Admission 2022 – Indus Business Academy (IBA) Bangalore has announced admission to Two year full-time Residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2022-24.
Read on for more details on Indus Business Academy PGDM Admission 2022 from the page below and apply for the same on or before the due date.
Indus Business Academy PGDM Program Offered
- PGDM & PGDM – General
- PGDM – International Business
Indus Business Academy PGDM Admission Important Dates
- Application Process: Started
- Last Date of apply: March 2022
- Academic Session will commence from: 17th June 2022
Indus Business Academy PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories) OR Applicants, who are in the final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply. AND
- Applicants must appear for any one of the below-mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with the filled Application Form.
- We accept scores of the following tests:
- CAT 2021 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
- XAT 2022 (XLRI Admission Test)
- CMAT 2022 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
- MAT Sept. 2021, Dec. 2021 & Feb. 2022 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
- ATMA 2022 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
- GMAT after Sept. 2021 (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
- GRE after Sept. 2021 (Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS)
- GATE 2021/22 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs)
- State Governments Entrance Tests – 2022 like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, etc.
Indus Business Academy PGDM Admission Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through IBA website http://iba.ac.in/
- Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Fill in the important/appropriate details and upload the scanned copy of required documents.
- Click Save & Continue to process to the next section.
- Use the mouse to move between fields instead of using Tab key.
- You can do multiple logins to complete your application.
- Once the payment is made. you will not be allowed to make any changes.
Indus Business Academy PGDM Admission Application Fee
- Application fee: Rs. 750/- (as per last year)
- Mode of payment: through DD/Credit card/Debit card
Indus Business Academy PGDM Admission Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Scores of Aptitude Test, Consideration of Bachelor Degree Marks, 12th Standard, 10th Standard Marks & Work Experience / Extra-curricular activities, Group Discussion, SOP (Statement of Purpose) & Personal Interview.
- GD & PI will take place at the below-mentioned centers**:
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Ernakulam, Greater Noida, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Raipur, Varanasi
For more details and apply, please visit the official website