Indus Business Academy announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program 2023, Apply Now
Indus Business Academy PGDM Admission 2023 – Indus Business Academy (IBA) Bangalore has announced admission to Two year full-time Residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2023-25.
Indus Business Academy PGDM Admission 2023
- PGDM & PGDM – General
- PGDM – International Business
- Application Process: Started
- Last Date of apply: March 2023
- Academic Session will commence from: June 2023
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories) OR Applicants, who are in the final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply. AND
- Applicants must appear for any one of the below-mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with the filled Application Form.
- We accept scores of the following tests:
- CAT 2022 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
- XAT 2023 (XLRI Admission Test)
- CMAT 2022 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
- MAT Sept. 2022, Dec. 2022 & Feb. 2023 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
- ATMA 2023 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
- GMAT after Sept. 2022 (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
- GRE after Sept. 2022 (Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS)
- GATE 2021/22 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs)
- State Governments Entrance Tests – 2023 like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, etc.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through IBA website http://iba.ac.in/
- Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Fill in the important/appropriate details and upload the scanned copy of required documents.
- Click Save & Continue to process to the next section.
- Use the mouse to move between fields instead of using Tab key.
- You can do multiple logins to complete your application.
- Once the payment is made. you will not be allowed to make any changes.
- Application fee: Rs. 750/- (as per last year)
- Mode of payment: through DD/Credit card/Debit card
- Selection will be based on Scores of Aptitude Test, Consideration of Bachelor Degree Marks, 12th Standard, 10th Standard Marks & Work Experience / Extra-curricular activities, Group Discussion, SOP (Statement of Purpose) & Personal Interview.
- GD & PI will take place at the below-mentioned centers**:
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Ernakulam, Greater Noida, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Raipur, Varanasi
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022