IITTM Gwalior announces Admission to MBA in Tourism and Travel Management Program 2023
IITTM Gwalior MBA-TTM Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior invites applications for admission to 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in Tourism and Travel Management at IITTM Campuses Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida, Goa and Nellore Centers for the session 2023-25
IITTM Gwalior MBA TTM Admission 2023
About MBA (Tourism & Travel Management)
- Two year full-time Masters of Business Administration in Tourism & Travel Management and Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism & Travel (As per the MoU signed for collaboration with IGNT University – Ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India) is offered for learners to enable them to acquire the right skill set with ample flexibility to adapt to employing the organization’s needs.
- There are 750 seats available in all the courses at various centers of IITTM located at Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida, Nellore & Goa.
- Last date of applying to appear in written test (IIAT) : May 31, 2023
- IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT) 2023 : June 4, 2023
- GD and PI for all applicants (all centers) : June 25-26, 2023
- Declaration of Merit List : July 1, 2023
- Last date for depositing of admission fee : July 12, 2023
- Declaration of seat allotment (for waitlisted candidates) : July 13, 2023
- Commencement of Academic Session : July 18, 2023
- Last date of apply for internal transfers from one program / center to another programme / center : July 29, 2023
- Communication of decision on transfers cases : August 2, 2023
- Completion of MBA (TTM) Central Admission 2023-25 : September 30, 2023
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA (TTM) programme shall be required to possess a Bachelor degree from a recognized Indian or foreign university (as per the AIU foreign equivalence list) having secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in case of General and OBC categories and 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in final year examination of graduation are also eligible to apply,subject until he / she must submit their result of graduation with the requisite percentage of marks by September 30, 2023. And
- Must appear in any of the following Management Entrance Test and submit a valid score card between June 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023):
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test) conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) [http://www.aima.in] OR
- CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) [https://iimcat.ac.in] OR
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) conducted by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) [www.aicte-cmat.in] OR
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) conducted by XLRI (formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute) [http://www.xatonline.net.in] OR
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) [http://www.mba.com] OR
- ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) conducted by AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools) [http://www.atmaaims.com] OR
- Appear in written test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT)” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM. Admission Test (AT) will be held on June 4, 2023 (Sunday) (tentative) from 10:00 am to 12:00pm at IITTM centres (i.e.Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida & Nellore) and other shortlisted centers, which will be notified later.
- The candidates seeking admission to MBA (TTM) 2023-25 programme shall not be more than 27 years of age as on July 1, 2023 (Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC/ST candidates).
- Interested candidates can apply online through official website www.iittm.ac.in
- Kindly read the Admission Bulletin for MBA (TTM) 2023-25 thoroughly, before applying for the Admissions 2023 by visiting www.iittm.ac.in
- Reservation (for Indian Nationals) will be applicable as per central government guideline i.e. 7.5% for ST, 15% for SC, 27% for OBC (under non-creamy layer) and 10% for EWS candidates
- Physically disabled candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Selection for admission will be based on as follows:
- Score Card – CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA OR Written Test : IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT) 2022 – 70%
- Group Discussion – 15%
- Personal Interview – 15%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2023
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India