IIM Udaipur Admission Notification for Fellow Program in Management 2019
IIM Udaipur FPM Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Marketing and Operations Management for the academic session 2019
The notification for IIM Udaipur Fellow Program in Management has been announced.
IIM Udaipur Doctoral Program
- The Fellow Program in Management is IIM Udaipur doctoral level program designed for students with strong academic credentials who aspire to undertake demanding original research
- In 2019, the FPM will be offered in two areas: Marketing and Operations Management
Also see: MBA Admission Dates 2019
IIM Udaipur FPM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 08th December 2018
- Application Closing Date: 28th February 2019
- RAT/Interview Date (Tentative): 15th April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Udaipur FPM Admission 2019
- Candidates are eligible to apply for the FPM program if they fulfill either of the two following criteria:
- Candidates must have master’s degree in any discipline with 55% marks (or grade point equivalent) throughout academic career (or)
- Candidates should have bachelor’s degree of at least four-year duration (such as BE/B.Tech/B.Arch) from a recognized University/Institute with 55% marks (or grade point equivalent)
- Final year candidates who are about to complete their respective degrees (bachelor’s or master’s) by 2019 are eligible.
- Though not mandatory, as additional information, candidates may submit CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/NET-JRF scores and details of work experience (if any) with the application form.
- Candidates will be shortlisted separately for the Marketing and Operations Management areas. The selection process will consist of two components:
- A research Aptitude Test and;
- Personal Interview
Scholarships at IIM, Udaipur
- The course fee is completely waived for FPM students; all FPM students will be provided with single accommodation (or equivalent) at no charge.
- The Institute will provide various forms of financial assistance to FPM students:
- Students will be eligible for a stipend of Rs 30,000/- per month in the first year with a 10% annual increment up to a maximum of five years
- The Institute will provide a one-time allowance of up to Rs 50,000 to purchase a laptop/PC
- Students will be eligible for a contingency grant to purchase books, research materials, hardware, software, stationary, etc. of Rs 50,000/- in the first year of the program and Rs 25,000/- from the second year onwards until the end of the fifth year
- For this purpose, students will be eligible for a grant of Rs 20,000/- per year to attend national conferences/seminars, and a total of Rs 2,00,000/- over a period of four years to attend international conferences/seminars (outside India) subject to the acceptance of their research papers.
Also see: PHD Admission 2019
IIM Udaipur FPM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates aspiring for admission to the programs may apply online or download application form from our website www.iimu.ac.in.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed application form. Application Fee of INR Rs.1000/- should be paid in the form of Demand Draft should be drawn in the favour of “Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur”.
- IIM Udaipur will issue conditional admission letter to the eligible candidates after first round of selection
- For application, related queries please contact email: email@example.com
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Udaipur
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Campus, Udaipur-313001 (Rajasthan), Telephone: +91-294-2477100, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iimu.ac.in