Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) 2024-26
IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma in Sustainability ManagementAdmission 2024 – Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal has issued a notification for admission to the fully residential two years Post graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) Program for the academic session 2024-26. PGDSM is a unique program launched in 2019 by IIFM Bhopal with an aim to prepare professionals with a blend of managerial, technical, analytical and social skills as well as values to address emerging sustainability issues and challenges in the context of business. More information on IIFM Bhopal PGDSM Admission 2024 can be checked from the page below.
IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) Admission 2024
About the Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management is a two-year fully residential Post Graduate level Program. This is the 5th Batch, designed specifically for creating professionals seeking corporate sustainability roles in Industry, Consulting and Research & Development organizations.
- Start Application Process : September 10, 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application ( For CAT/ XAT applicants) : September 28, 2023
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (it may also be referred to as Persons With Disability (PWD) categories), awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2024 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2024) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
- Candidates apply online through www.iifm.ac.in admission and remit the fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Please click on the link to enquire/register online: https://iifm.nopaperforms.com/lp/marketing/enquiry.html
- For GEN/NC-OBC/DA/EWS Category : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Admission through CAT 2023/ XAT 2024 / MAT 2023/ CMAT 2023 followed by Personal Interviews which will be conducted Online.
For more detail and apply online through official website