Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management (PGDFM) Program 2024
IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma in Forestry Management Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal has issued a notification for admission to the fully residential two years Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management (PGDFM) Program for the academic session 2024-26. The PGDFM program of IIFM is the one of its kind in this part of the world that prepares professionals for sustainable management of natural resources. The program integrates application of management concepts, theoretical frameworks, techniques and tools for sustainable management of natural resources for conservation, ecological balance, and development. Read the post below for details on IIFM Bhopal PGDFM Admission 2024 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more.
IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma in Forestry Management (PGDFM) Admission 2024
About the Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry management (PGDFM) is a two-year fully residential Post Graduate level program. This is the 37th Batch, IIFM PGDFM Alumni hold top positions in various disciplines across the world. The Course offers Specializations in Development Management, Conservation and Livelihood and Environment Management.
- Start Application Process : September 10, 2023
- Last date for submission of application For CAT/XAT applicants : 28th September 2023
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (it may also be referred to as Persons With Disability (PWD) categories), awarded by any of the universities.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Apply and appear for CAT 2023/ XAT 2024 / MAT 2023/ CMAT 2023.
- Online through www.iifm.ac.in/admission and remit the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Application fee Rs. 1000/- for GEN/NC-OBC/DA category Rs. 500/- for SC/ST.
- Please click on the link to enquire/register online: https://iifm.nopaperforms.com/lp/marketing/enquiry.html
- Admission through CAT 2023/ XAT 2024 / MAT 2023 / CMAT 2023 followed by Personal Interviews which will be conducted Online.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website