Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
IIEST Shibpur MBA Admission 2022 – Applications are invited from Indian nationals in the prescribed form for admission to the 2-Year full-time MBA Post Graduate (PG) Program in Management Sciences for the academic session 2022 – 2024 in the School of Management Sciences (SOMS), under IIEST, Shibpur
- The four specializations currently offered in SOMS for MBA course are:
- Marketing Management;
- Financial Management;
- Human Resource Management and
- Operations Management; with the option of different Major-Minor combinations.
IIEST Shibpur MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Online application starts : March 01, 2022
- Last date of submission of the online application with payment : April 30, 2022 (11.59 p.m.)
- Publication of the list of eligible candidates for the interview (for screening) in the Institute website
- Interview : To be notified in the Institute’s website
- Publication of the final list of selected candidates for MBA admission on the Institute website : To be notified in the Institute’s website
- Date(s)of admission : To be notified in the Institute’s website
IIEST Shibpur MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidates with the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for the MBA Program:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Humanities, Arts, Commerce, Business administration with a minimum of 60% marks (CGPA = 6.5 on 10 point or equivalent) for UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS and 55% marks (CGPA = 6.0 on a 10-point scale) for SC/ST/PWD candidates in the Honours/Major subject with a valid MAT/CMAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT score.
- Students appearing for their final year graduation examination (and fulfilling the eligibility conditions stated above) may also apply. However, if selected, they will be provisionally admitted and the admission will be cancelled if they fail to produce the result of their final examinations satisfying the eligibility criterion of the course on or before 30th September, 2022 (Subject to change due to the pandemic situation).
IIEST Shibpur MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants are required to apply online at www.iiests.ac.in
- The candidates are advised to read each and every instruction given in this Information Brochure very carefully before applying online.
- For UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS : Rs.1500/‐
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs.1000/‐
- Mode of Payment: Through online payment gateway only
- Selection process for this year would be a two –tier process as mentioned below.
- Eligible applicants will be shortlisted based on their academic records. These shortlisted applicants would be further called for the online interview.
- The weights on the different components of the two-tier selection process are elaborated below. After the initial screening of eligible applicants, the following weights are allotted (shown in % within braces) as mentioned below:
- Academic Performance (Starting from class 10th onwards) (50%)
- Performance in the Interview (50%)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India