Jagdish Sheth School of Management Bangalore Announces Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) & International MBA Admission 2023, Fill Application Form Now
JAGSoM PGDM and MBA Admission 2023 – Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSoM) (formerly IFIM Business School) Bangalore invites applications for admission to International MBA and 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the session 2023-25.
JAGSoM PGDM and MBA Admission 2023
- 2 Year PGDM
- PGDM (Marketing Major)
- PGDM (Finance Major)
- PGDM (Analytics & Digital Business Major)
- International MBA
- Application Process : 05th October 2022
- Application Closure Date : To be announced
- Batch commencement : July – 2023
- Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- For PGDM : Candidates must have qualified in one of the national level management entrance examinations, viz., CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT, CMAT ; JAGMAT
- CFA candidates who cleared their level 1 will be given preference during the admission process into PGDM (Finance specialisation).
- For International MBA : Candidates must have qualified in one of the exam NMAT, CAT,XAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT,JAGMAT, MHCET
- IELTS and TOEFL as per the requirement of our partner schools
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official https://www.jagsom.com/
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. JAGSoM provides an interactive user interface for entering details in the application form.
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.
- Application fee : Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/
- JAGSoM looks at innovation potential, solution orientation and value fit of the candidates, besides their consistent academic performance and work experience for admission into its PGDM/MBA program. All short-listed candidates for the two-year full-time PGDM/MBA programme at JAGSoM are required to appear for the selection process, which comprises the following components :
- JAGSoM Management Aptitude Test (JAGMAT): JAGMAT is an aptitude test and comprises of 3 sections, which are English Language Proficiency (ELP), Quantitative Aptitude (QA) and Logical Reasoning (LR). Each section will be of 25 marks summing to 75 marks. There will not be any negative marking. Duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- Group Exercise (GE): A 30-minute group exercise in groups of six to eight candidates each for assessing the solution orientation of the candidates.
- Personal Interview (PI-1): A personal interview for assessing the value fit of the candidate with the institute. It will be an interview with the shoulder batchmates.
- Personal Interview (PI-2): A personal interview for assessing the value fit of the candidate with the institute. The interview panel will have 3 panelists (1 Faculty Member, 1 Industry Expert, 1 Alumni)
- Every aspirant will need to write NMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/SNAP/MH-CET MBA and attain the prescribed eligible score. In addition, scoring in JAGMAT > 40% is a mandatory requirement for the program.
- JAGSoM Management Aptitude Test (JAGMAT): JAGMAT is an aptitude test and comprises 3 sections, which are English Language Proficiency (ELP), Quantitative Aptitude (QA) and Logical Reasoning (LR). Each section will be of 25 marks summing to 75 marks. There will not be any negative marking. Duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- Personal Interview post clearing eligibility tests – The candidate appears for Admission Selection Process (ASP) in front of a panel comprising of the Dean of any school or faculty members from Vijay Bhoomi University.
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022